It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well hello there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello there ATS! I have been a long time lurker who finally joined the site in the last few months.. and finally came out of lurking in the last month.

I'm 26 years old and live on Long Island. I love meteorology, geology, and am trying to learn more about space itself. (Though, I am still quite clueless on many aspects of it).

I enjoy most conspiracies, both sides, because I love to see what other people believe in, and their reasoning and faith in their beliefs, regardless of believing it yourself or not.

Aside from that kind of stuff, I am a technology addict.. I love and build computers. I spend a lot of time on my computers at home because I am disabled after getting into an accident at work and having my RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or CRPS/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome) come out of remission leaving me in chronic pain and not able to walk properly. But, I am very optimistic about my life and future.. I think it's the most important thing. To be thankful for what you DO have and that you are alive and not terminally ill, and have access to clean water, food, clothing, shelter, etc

I used to be very negative and depressed about my disability at such a young age (At 21 I was injured), but I've learned and have grown from it now and not take things for granted anymore!

This was all over the place, sorry
It's nice to meet you all! And I look forward to being more a part of this site in the future!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Deadscreameyes

Welcome To ATS.

What sort of topics are you interested in?

Do not hesitate to ask any questions, if you're unsure of something.

You'll need 20 posts to begin creating your own threads, & I think, 200 posts to engage in ATS Chat.

Remember to follow T&C's, & use the 'search' bar (before making threads - just good etiquette).

Under a user's name (box on the left side) is a button that says 'members'; Once you click it, a drop-down list should show...This allows you to do such things as "view profile", "add a friend", or "send message".

Use the 'New Topics' button, to check up on current, active threads. And the 'myATS' tab, to check up on the threads you've created or commented on/replied to.

Feel free to send me a private message (U2U) if you have any other questions, where I might be able to help!

Enjoy your stay here. Hope you find the answers you're looking for.

edit on 8-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: shipoopy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thank you
I love topics involving the earth, space, weather modification, science and technology the most.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS..look forward to your contributions.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident at work, but you sound as if you have a positive attitude to help you cope with it.

Take care, and once again...welcome

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Very glad to meet you and welcome....
Back when I was just a dad I would now tell you to go clean your room...
but since I've turned into a grandpa... have some candy...

BTW my new job Is working for Voch Rehab.... so don't give me that disabled crap.... I bet your every bit as capable in making a damn fine computer as anyone else...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
welcome .. hope that you enjoy your stay here at ats.
Never give up - as long as you draw breath and your mind works you can accomplish anything you want to in life..

top topics

join