It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: Fugitive Bankers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You cannot hide in Venezuela, so where are you going to hide now?
Chavez is currently confiscating yachts and homes from fugitive bankers and giving them to the poor.

Speaking on national television, he said that yachts and speedboats confiscated from fugitive bankers would be used to transport holidaymakers from the mainland. "There are some houses there that were illegally built. We are going to expropriate them."

www.independent.co.uk...

Chavez is truly sending a message to these greedy crooks.
"You can't hide here and don't expect me to protect you and your loot!"

We need to start doing this in America. Root them out, take away their luxury items they obtained from screwing Americans, and then do with these items as we see fit. Then, send these thieves to jail to await trial.

The bankers have been confiscating everything from the American people, so I think it's time to start confiscating things from them. I'd love to watch them cry as we took possession of their beautiful yachts and other luxury items. Besides, these are wants, not needs.

I'd first added this article to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but it really needs to be getting more attention than it was especially with all the protests lately. Plus, I find it remarkable that both of Hugo's actions practically occurred two years apart to the day.

So, where are these fugitive bankers going to hide now?
Personally, I think they would be safe in Antarctica or Siberia

edit on 8/10/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And here, we have "The Case of the Fugitive Banker":
(Reported by The Boston Globe on Sept. 20th, 2011)

DAVID DRUMM isn’t a household name in the United States, but the man is reviled back home in his native Ireland. The bank Drumm once ran, Anglo Irish Bank, has done more than any other single entity to trash the once-thriving Irish economy. And for a country littered with the carcasses of broken banks, that’s really saying something.

Drumm fled to Boston not long after Anglo’s January 2009 nationalization, and has been busy beating back the Irish financial authorities who want to frog-march him back to Dublin. The Drumm case has become a morality tale for extremes in reacting to the three-year-old financial crisis. In the United States, the White House chose financial stability over retribution, so now fat bonuses and conspicuous consumption are back on Wall Street,and conservatives are howling for the repeal of some rather unambitious checks on financial firms. For the Irish, financial stability isn’t even an option anymore. Payback is all that’s left.

The government-sanctioned leaders of Drumm’s former bank want a Boston judge to hold Drumm responsible for Anglo’s severe fall. If the bank gets its way, Drumm will be humiliated and homeless. And an American judge will have dealt a far harsher punishment to the scourge of Dublin than to any of the engineers of Wall Street’s collapse.

Please see this link to read the entire article.
articles.boston.com...

Well, Banksters. You can't run and hide anymore and you should ALL damn well be scared!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You a$$hole bankers can't hide in Ecuador either!

"Miami Judge Won't Step In to Protect Fugitive Bankers From Ecuador"
www.law.com...

And don't even think of going to hide in Nigeria!

Mr. Erastus Akingbola appears to me like a phantom banker. His debonair style gives one the impression that once you work in a bank, you are bound to bask in opulence forever. My impression has always been that bankers are fake people.

The truth is that the former Managing Director of Intercontinental Bank, Mr. Erastus Akingbola is indeed a fugitive. Of the five managing directors that were sacked recently, he is the only one still at large.

thenewsafrica.com...

Everyone hates every single one of you! All you can do is run. Run until you can't run anymore, then face the music. This is all you can do.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
what " fugitive bankers " ???????

sounds to me like a ficticious bogey man to demonise and discriminate against

the reall translation of this story is simple :

chavez creates another ficticious enemy and steals all thier assets , in the hope that it impresses his gullible electorate - who will actually see minimal benefit from this action

of course ATS will lap it up

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
pity he cant do that to the rest of the bankers..brokers and corrupt bastards out there who profit from the blood and sweat of others..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Are these also fictitious people from Ireland and Nigeria, too?
The entire thread is about fugitive bankers and all the places they can't hide anymore.

Was Enron fictitious, too?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And here's another fugitive:
In January, the former head of UBS AG's wealth management business, Raoul Weil, was formally declared a fugitive after failing to surrender to U.S. authorities on charges of conspiring to help wealthy Americans hide assets from U.S. tax authorities.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
pity he cant do that to the rest of the bankers..brokers and corrupt bastards out there who profit from the blood and sweat of others..

you mean the blood and sweat of those others who would be otherwise unemployed?

You advocate stealing peoples posessions because they are wealthy? How do you think they got that way?

So people are screaming about there being no jobs all over the world, and then call them evil because they are rich businessmen getting wealthy off the sweat of others.....

What the hell do you guys want?

Do you want to work or do you NOT want to work?

You cant work for POOR people they dont own businesses.....

Is it just because people just want to collect a check and sit at home?

Seriously this is maddening.......make up your minds.....
edit on 8-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

We're discussing wealthy people who are in hiding because they have stolen things from the little guy!

Not everyone who is wealthy and/or owns a business is a crook. This thread is focused on those wealthy banksters who are scared and in hiding.

If you haven't done anything wrong, you have no need to hide and/or lose your belongings.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

We're discussing wealthy people who are in hiding because they have stolen things from the little guy!

Not everyone who is wealthy and/or owns a business is a crook. This thread is focused on those wealthy banksters who are scared and in hiding.

If you haven't done anything wrong, you have no need to hide and/or lose your belongings.

And hwo do you know they have stolen ANYTHING? because angry mobs say so?

If you had people coming after you wouldnt you hide whether you were guilty or not?

Look at the protest on wallstreet, not every one of those people is corrupt , but people are still calling for all of their heads!

Its quickly becoming, "Take down the rich guy" mentality ...........and that is solving, and will solve nothing....

I trust NOTHING that crook says about his "robbin hood" scheme........the guy is as crooked as they come

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I refer to those who produce nothing , do nothing, create nothing yet they profit from the blood and sweat of everyone who has put in a hard days labour to produce things that are useful to society.
Ive yet to see any damn banker, broker, lawyer, politician etc ever put in an honest days hard labour .. I respect those who actually work for a living and do so honestly ..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You cannot hide in Venezuela, so where are you going to hide now?
Chavez is currently confiscating yachts and homes from fugitive bankers and giving them to the poor.

We need to start doing this in America. Root them out, take away their luxury items they obtained from screwing Americans, and then do with these items as we see fit. Then, send these thieves to jail to await trial.

The bankers have been confiscating everything from the American people, so I think it's time to start confiscating things from them. I'd love to watch them cry as we took possession of their beautiful yachts and other luxury items. Besides, these are wants, not needs.

For those of you ready to hunt down “greedy bankers”, confiscate their belongings and hang them in the streets I ask you this…what about Due Process? The due process clause of the fourteenth ammendment prohibits state and local governments from depriving persons of life, liberty, or property without certain steps being taken to ensure fairness.

If you start this type of stuff you leave yourself open for the same treatment. What happens when a group of Americans declare OWS protesters or Tea Partiers as domestic terrorists and begin executing them on the street? No due process!! It’s a slippery slope so be careful what you advocate.

We don’t live in the wild-west anymore (though we might soon the way things are headed).

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Believe whatever you wish.
At least until your right to free speech and free thought exist.

The protests on Wall Street are about more than the rich against the poor. I strongly suggest you begin looking outside of the box.

To answer your question, no. I wouldn't hide if I hadn't done anything wrong. If they want to kill me, then let them. I'd rather die stating the truth and not be believed than act like I have something to hide.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

prohibits state and local governments from depriving persons of life, liberty, or property without certain steps being taken to ensure fairness.

I agree. That's why I stated in my Op that the bankers should be jailed when they're found and await trial. When a drug dealer is apprehended, they confiscate his/her stuff until the trial is concluded. This is no different.

Besides, as long as the banks are using MERS, people are going to have their homes taken unfairly.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

prohibits state and local governments from depriving persons of life, liberty, or property without certain steps being taken to ensure fairness.

I agree. That's why I stated in my Op that the bankers should be jailed when they're found and await trial. When a drug dealer is apprehended, they confiscate his/her stuff until the trial is concluded. This is no different.

Besides, as long as the banks are using MERS, people are going to have their homes taken unfairly.

I see that in the OP. The problem is twofold. 1) no charges have been brought against anyone, and 2) it's not our job to bring them to justice, steal their belongings and distrubute them as we see fit. My point was that if people take the law into their own hands and start trying to pick “enemies” to go after then nothing prevents those "enemies" from doing the same to us. Fire up the Re-Education Camps!! How would you like it if conservatives decided liberals were causing a problem, and since no liberals have been brought to justice yet we’ll just round them up and take their stuff? Slippery slope….that’s all I’m saying.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

They will never put in a days work as long as we the slaves do everything from cradle to grave. If people enjoy being slave than that is fine. I am glad to see these people get what is coming to them. Karma is a bitch.

The entire system needs to be changed. We need to flush the funny colored paper with occult symbols all over it. That piece of paper along with human greed has killed millions of our brothers and sisters all over the world. Every war is caused because of that worthless paper and man's Ego. We the people better hope for a miracle.

Saying all of that I suspect the Elite puppet masters have this all planned out. I also suspect the riots were created by the Elite who are actually above the bankers we are speaking of. This conflict will cause more Divide and Conquer. The Elites who rule the world will just be doing their jobs. Order out of Chaos.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You're adding in controversy where it isn't needed.
My Op is surrounding that of a fugitive. The instances I have provided and the individuals in the links all have charges pending and the people in question are hiding.
Here is the definition of 'fugitive':
An individual who, after having committed a criminal offense, leaves the jurisdiction of the court where such crime has taken place or hides within such jurisdiction to escape prosecution.
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

If Hugo Chavez has deemed these bankers as fugitives, maybe you need to look into why he feels this way and the evidence as to why he has labeled them in this manner.

Who are you to say that they aren't fugitives bankers hiding in Venezuela? Where is your evidence?

If the leader of a country has stated that he has decided that rich thieves are hiding in his country, he has every right to do whatever he wishes. The people who have fled to his country are no longer protected by the laws of their mother country. If their belongings are taken and they are then extradited back home, they will hopefully get a fair trial.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Stop the stealing? Vote for candidates that will repeal/reform/audit the Federal Reserve. Ron Paul is the only one I know of.

The money masters

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join