It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Non-Aggression"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I've been reading a few books on UFO's, Roswell, Sightings, etc lately, and a thought occurred to me. Not one time have I read any reporting when a UFO acted aggressively or offensively or anything like that. I have yet to read a single story about UFO death beams (lol). Not a single report of a UFO downing any anycraft. It seemsi they show up on radar, we give chase, and then they disappear. No harm no foul. Perphaps the government's opinion that UFOs do not represent a threat to national defense is true. I believe the UK arrived at the same conclusion.

What are your thoughts?

Research Thomas Mantell. P51 pilot brought down by UFO on January 7 1948.

I looked into the Mantell case today. There is a lot of "room" for pilot error in this case. Hypoxia-induced syncope from climbing to an altitude requiring supplemental oxygen resulting in his crash. And although he was an experienced pilot with over 2000 flight hours, he had low time in the P51. Its an interesting case, however, and I'll continue to review it. Thanks for the reply!

I'm not into the UFO and I don't believe we've beeen visited thing but I watched a documentary years ago and among other things they interviewd people who were associated with the Thomas Mantell case. They said that there were hundreds of little holes in the aircraft skin like something had been shot through it which wasn't consistant with what would have been expected. The few books I do have on UFO's and the even fewer that mention this case make no mention of the hundreds of little holes in the skin.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The terrible mence of alien creatures pulling the arms and legs off humans is missing from the actual history of UFO encounters and even in the mythology of the phenomena. There is no valid case for overly aggressive ETs.

Kidnapping is still a major felony.

There is also no valid case for overly friendly ETs. If any ETs are real, my read is that they have their own agenda, they will not discuss it with us, and will not listen to us. They don't intentionally hurt people because they have no need to or no motivation, but they aren't particularly gentle either.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

The terrible mence of alien creatures pulling the arms and legs off humans is missing from the actual history of UFO encounters and even in the mythology of the phenomena. There is no valid case for overly aggressive ETs.

Kidnapping is still a major felony.

There is also no valid case for overly friendly ETs. If any ETs are real, my read is that they have their own agenda, they will not discuss it with us, and will not listen to us. They don't intentionally hurt people because they have no need to or no motivation, but they aren't particularly gentle either.

I agree. They have their own agenda and they don't need to "clear" it with us. I'm sure they could care less about violating the air space of a sovereign nation. At the end of the day maybe the military really doesn't care about UFOs...we are helpless to stop them so why worry about something you can't change?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join