It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Non-Aggression"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I've been reading a few books on UFO's, Roswell, Sightings, etc lately, and a thought occurred to me. Not one time have I read any reporting when a UFO acted aggressively or offensively or anything like that. I have yet to read a single story about UFO death beams (lol). Not a single report of a UFO downing any anycraft. It seems they show up on radar, we give chase, and then they disappear. No harm no foul. Perphaps the government's opinion that UFOs do not represent a threat to national defense is true. I believe the UK arrived at the same conclusion.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

then you haven't read enough son.plenty of cases where aggression was present.search the forum

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Not a single report of a UFO downing any anycraft.

Try a few Google searches on "Mantell" and "Valentich".

This should find you plenty of claims of UFOs allegedly downing aircraft.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

then you haven't read enough son.plenty of cases where aggression was present.search the forum

For some reason I get an error when using the search field, or I would. Can you provide any examples?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the examples.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the examples.
There are more cases out there, just google it.

Some may be inadvertent on the part of the UFO's (US government?), when people suffered apparent radiation burns. The two cases noted above however, do not seem to be inadvertent.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's a matter of perspective, I suppose. Some people would consider the infiltration of the airspace above vital and sensitive military installation by UFOs an act of aggression. Abductions, cattle multilations, even reports of human mutilations - all may be considered acts of aggression.

Aggression can take many forms, some of which we may not even know about.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

Human mutilation case. There have been a few in the same vein as cattle mutilations. Also there have been cases where ufo's have shot beams at people and burned them or caused radiation sickness like symptoms. Keep reading friend, there's enough material to keep you busy for the next 10 years at least!

edit on 8/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It definitely seems that Valentich's disappearance is suspicious, given his radio calls about another aircraft above him. I'm not sure about the Mantell incident. Its either true that he gave chase past 20,000 with no supplemental oxgyen, became hypoxic, passed out and crashed. OR, as one witness, Glen Mays reported, his aircraft exploded in mid-air.

I guess the point of my original post was, I was wondering if there are reports that specifically, unequivocally, report a UFO "shooting down" an aircraft. I realize UFOs may have unconventional weapons that we may not be able to detect. It would be too easy if they had phasers or photon torpedos. Both of these examples leave too much room for speculation. I'd like to see a case where pilot error is not factored into the evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
It's a matter of perspective, I suppose. Some people would consider the infiltration of the airspace above vital and sensitive military installation by UFOs an act of aggression. Abductions, cattle multilations, even reports of human mutilations - all may be considered acts of aggression.

Aggression can take many forms, some of which we may not even know about.

You're right, and I wasn't thinking about these scenarios before I posted.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

Human mutilation case. There have been a few in the same vein as cattle mutilations. Also there have been cases where ufo's have shot beams at people and burned them or caused radiation sickness like symptoms. Keep reading friend, there's enough material to keep you busy for the next 10 years at least!

edit on 8/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

I've never heard of human mutilations...I'll research that. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

In the Mantell case, the recovered pieces of his P-51 aircraft were said to have been riddled with small equidistant holes. I remember seeing a photo of one of those pieces in a book years ago, that may have been debunked, but not to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I've been reading a few books on UFO's, Roswell, Sightings, etc lately, and a thought occurred to me. Not one time have I read any reporting when a UFO acted aggressively or offensively or anything like that. I have yet to read a single story about UFO death beams (lol). Not a single report of a UFO downing any anycraft. It seems they show up on radar, we give chase, and then they disappear. No harm no foul. Perphaps the government's opinion that UFOs do not represent a threat to national defense is true. I believe the UK arrived at the same conclusion.

What are your thoughts?

In the past i read some VERY interesting stuff from Jacques Vallee, some cases (i think) in Mexico.
UFOs reported killing people etc. I would have to dig out what book it was and more details tho, its a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I believe the the OP was referring to--as he mentioned--direct evidence of brutal interactions via the ETs. You know, such as how we gun down (via rockets perhaps) those that we find in disfavor? Listen air crashes is not a good argument. Even if they have destroyed some of our aircraft, were such actions unprovoked or were they responding in kind as would be a typical earthly response to a spy plane flying over another's territory? You need to keep it all in perspective, and not entirely from a human perspective either.

The terrible mence of alien creatures pulling the arms and legs off humans is missing from the actual history of UFO encounters and even in the mythology of the phenomena. There is no valid case for overly aggressive ETs.

Even in what many see as the dubious cases of abductees taken on board and subjected to "medical" procedures, the subjects were not dismembered. They report physical pain and especially terror to be sure. But that allowed, such is typical to any human medical operations if the subject becomes aware of the proceedings after the fact. Having endured a time loss-experience a few decades ago, I know better than try to uncover the details of that blanked period. The ETs evidently use a form of mind-control hypnosis, and I assume that, historically, it is not perfect in its ability to erase or keep erased the memory of the experience. So keep this perspective of their not typically butchering of humans in focus and not go hogwild about their agenda. Your evidence is lacking or based upon a particular way you want it viewed.

Lastly, you must realize that it is not just one space-traveling race of beings coming here, but we are a cross-roads. While they may all have a copy of the yellow and black jacketed book "Making Contact With Unaware Planetary Inhabitants For Idiots," we don't know if they all read the fine print about the physical treatment of the natives.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

"I believe the the OP was referring to--as he mentioned--direct evidence of brutal interactions via the ETs. You know, such as how we gun down (via rockets perhaps) those that we find in disfavor? Listen air crashes is not a good argument. Even if they have destroyed some of our aircraft, were such actions unprovoked or were they responding in kind as would be a typical earthly response to a spy plane flying over another's territory? You need to keep it all in perspective, and not entirely from a human perspective either."

Yes, this is what I meant to articulate in the original post.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I've read plenty of cases where UFO's have acted aggressively towards people and aircraft, resulting in the deaths of pilots and civilians.
Try Tim Good's book 'Need To Know' for a few cases.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would recommend an old archived website with the oral traditions of the Hopi called www.thebeloveddisciple.org. It is now archived but if you want to have some understanding of WHY so called "aliens" mutilate and kill cattle and people read this:

web.archive.org...://www.thebeloveddisciple.org/bad_starpeople.html

Not all "aliens" are evil. Most are good but they will not interfere with out spiritual evolution under any circumstances. That is why they generally keep their distance from us. Contact would have too may ramifications. It is much easier to simple let us evolve at our own pace. If you want the ENTIRE story of what has been and what is about to come then read this:

www.dancingawakethefifthworld.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well following a today's-coverup for UFO's it might be possible, that those "peaceful" sightings in radar and followups are staged for public crowd control.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What are your thoughts?

Research Thomas Mantell. P51 pilot brought down by UFO on January 7 1948.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

I've been reading a few books on UFO's, Roswell, Sightings, etc lately, and a thought occurred to me. Not one time have I read any reporting when a UFO acted aggressively or offensively or anything like that. I have yet to read a single story about UFO death beams (lol). Not a single report of a UFO downing any anycraft. It seemsi they show up on radar, we give chase, and then they disappear. No harm no foul. Perphaps the government's opinion that UFOs do not represent a threat to national defense is true. I believe the UK arrived at the same conclusion.

What are your thoughts?

Research Thomas Mantell. P51 pilot brought down by UFO on January 7 1948.

I looked into the Mantell case today. There is a lot of "room" for pilot error in this case. Hypoxia-induced syncope from climbing to an altitude requiring supplemental oxygen resulting in his crash. And although he was an experienced pilot with over 2000 flight hours, he had low time in the P51. Its an interesting case, however, and I'll continue to review it. Thanks for the reply!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join