It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most popular tourist attaraction in America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Out of all the famous places in America what is the most popular for tourist? Could it be niagra falls, the grand canyon, time square, the las vegas strip, disney world, navier pier, the great smokey mountains nation park or any other type of popular tourist attraction?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I hear it's Lindsay Lohan, but just rumor.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Very sad but I think it is Disneyland. I don't even think there are any close seconds.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

money

but honestly if i was going to go to america id want to walk the back streets of ny cause of its culture then go to some national parks..
also wouldnt mind to do some fishing
edit on 8-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I would also go with Disney World. That place gets a lot of tourist attention.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

New york is agrivating with all the traffic,robberies, and murders that take place there but i have always wanted to visit niagra falls. Sdly disney world is old news to me.Parts of my family know the man who owns the land that disney world is on. The grand canyon is also something else i would like to visit. I am more into the features of the planet rather than disney world or theme parks.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Also if you visit America let meknow if you want to do some fishing. We have 4 ponds, 132 acres of land and we are only about an hour and a half from the beach.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

On my next trip to the USA, Utah is top of my list!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012

New york is agrivating with all the traffic,robberies, and murders that take place there but i have always wanted to visit niagra falls. Sdly disney world is old news to me.Parts of my family know the man who owns the land that disney world is on. The grand canyon is also something else i would like to visit. I am more into the features of the planet rather than disney world or theme parks.

i could imagine but ive seen it so many times its something i need to see for myself.
niagara falls looks good also
im exactly the same, never really been intrested in visiting man made attactions, the way i look at it you can go to any country and see a city but its real unique features are in the land

Originally posted by demonologist842012

Also if you visit America let meknow if you want to do some fishing. We have 4 ponds, 132 acres of land and we are only about an hour and a half from the beach.

lucky bugger! what type of fish do you get?
im going on a fishing holiday soon
but cant really afford a flight to the us

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Disney - its the only reason iv ever been to the US.. and I had no choice :/ I cant think of any reason for me to want to be there.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Washington DC it's the best place money can buy. Seriously though with all the museums and monuments it's worth going to see.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Washington DC it's the best place money can buy. Seriously though with all the museums and monuments it's worth going to see.

And don't forget the lovely circus. Oh, and the magic show where you can watch trillions of dollars disappear before your eyes!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I went to the Grand canyon, when I was about 15, it was and still is the most amazing breath taking thing i have ever seen. I would recommend it to anyone. Much better than Universal studios.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Take a few days to explore the massive caldera of Yellowstone National Park.

The beauty of the wild landscape and the wildlife will take your breath away. Watching Bison graze near erupting geysers and grizzly bears foraging in the woods are memories that will last a lifetime.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I hear the Grand Canyon is a beautiful spot.

new topics

top topics

join