It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces occupying Libya, with the help of some terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here is an impressive video of a NATO assault helicopter cleaning out some of the last remnants of the libyan government's forces, clearing way for their terrorist allies to move in and claim a victory. It is beautiful and impressive footage of a horrible and despicable act of terror.

Who will be next? These guys clearly have no respect for lawful governments. Welcome to the jungle.

www.iltalehti.fi...
edit on 8-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: title

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Who will be next? These guys clearly have no respect for lawful governments. Welcome to the jungle.

Syria and Pakistan, but Pakistan is a real target, unlike Libya, and Syria

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
right on point

although, i would go further with op's title"

NATO forces taking over the world with the help of some terrorists,

now, that pretty much sums it all up.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

That is old Iraq footage.

edit on 8/10/11 by Soshh because: video

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

@Soshh
Thanks for that Soshh that would explain the first footage now whats the second footage Libya

I am not sure why they would add a footage from the iraqi war i guess they added for the propaganda vaule.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

You my friend seem to have uncovered either a REUTERS or ILTALEHTI propaganda mission!

As you can see, the newspaper ILTALEHTI used REUTERS footage in their reporting, and the reporting was about NATO choppers attacking Libyan forces.

This thread really got a new twist going on here. Are you sure the footage is the same? Nightvision chopper assaults filmed from the ground tend to look the same, don't you think?

edit: I think i found the exact version used in the reporting. Your version was longer.

Now the question remains, is this footage lifted from REUTERS reporting it as being libyan footage, or is this original ILTALEHTI brainwashing?
edit on 8-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: video

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

@Soshh
Thanks for that Soshh that would explain the first footage now whats the second footage Libya

I am not sure why they would add a footage from the iraqi war i guess they added for the propaganda vaule.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

The second section of footage does appear to be Libya. There's plenty of similar footage of rebels shouting and shooting at 'something' which they could have slapped on the end instead, so they have no reason to use a video from somewhere else. This does appear to be classic psywar stuff; I very much doubt that it was an accident. The Apaches/Tigres were a massive psychological weapon in themselves and footage like this ups the fear factor.

Originally posted by varikonniemi
reply to post by Soshh

You my friend seem to have uncovered either a REUTERS or ILTALEHTI propaganda mission!

As you can see, the newspaper ILTALEHTI used REUTERS footage in their reporting, and the reporting was about NATO choppers attacking Libyan forces.

This thread really got a new twist going on here. Are you sure the footage is the same? Nightvision chopper assaults filmed from the ground tend to look the same, don't you think?

edit: I think i found the exact version used in the reporting. Your version was longer.

edit on 8-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: video

I am completely sure that the footage is the same. That particular helicopter is not participating in the assault on Sirte as far as I know, at least not overtly. If it were, I doubt that they would release footage of it in action seemingly taken by NATO soldiers on the ground!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The text accompanying the video only talks about the first part, the "NATO helicopters attacking Libyan forces"

The real interest this has sparked in me is to find out if this REUTERS produced video was in context of Libya, or is this fully original propaganda carried out by iltalehti.

If this was REUTERS footage from an Iraq war article that ILTALEHTI presented in this way it would be the first conclusive evidence over finnish media brainwashing. Finnish media always just copies big time news agencies reports verbatim, so that is what i would suspect the case to be here also.

Can anyone find the REUTERS report from where this video has been lifted? It should be only one or two days old. If it is from the Iraq war era, we have uncovered a whole new layer of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Video here on Reuters. The footage was also used here, complete with a "Sirte" label.

edit on 8/10/11 by Soshh because: link

new topics

top topics

join