It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there truly any good females left in this world?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I've been wondering the same thing, it's alot easier for women to cheat on you nowadays then it was back in the day. Now instead of your wife staying at home taking care of the fam, well she might of cheated with the neighbor. But you have websites like facebook, myspace, dating sites...its alot easier for your girlfriend/wife to cheat on you because its SO EASY to find people.

My mom used to tell me when I was little... "Never tell a woman a secret that you dont want anybody else knowing" and its defiantly true because they love to run their mouth and lie...women lie so much its ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

So tell me, how can we spot the bad from the good?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by mnmcandiez

If it is true love then why does it end. True love never ends, it only gets stronger in time.

Get out of your dreamworld....there is no such thing as true love.

Well I take that back there is a such thing as true love, your children. Blood is thicker than water.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A good female would be considered a woman, and a woman who is first and foremost true to her ideals with style and grace is a lady. I have never cheated, no matter how tempted I might have been. Lies, no. If I were asked a question where a lie would be better, I would decline to answer on grounds of it being none of your business. I keep my financial issues to myself, so it is no man's concern, I don't spend anyone's but my own. Death before dishonor. but these concepts in this day and age are considered antiquated, and out of reality in the minds of those shallow, vain females that are so easily found in today's society. Money, sex, and religion are the three things a woman keeps to herself. Unfortunately, those are the three easiest things many females discuss and abuse on not only a daily basis, but an hourly one as well. You have my heartfelt sympathy, OP. Because these standards are also found in males as well, and it took me 35 years to find a man who was also a gentleman, and he is my senior by over 10 years. This generation is irresponsible and thinks that most of life should be a reality show or soap opera. That's why I love the company of my gentleman friend. His maturity and honor is a source of pride and deep affection for me. Discriminate with care, and be very particular. I know that the duality of females is worthy of legend, but those of us who are above such games can be found, it just takes patience.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
Every female i have ever known seems to be some lieing or either cheating person who does not care about anything. All i see that is left is who... Is there any good girls left on this human planet?

Interestingly, I've wondered the same about men. My current boyfriend is a pathological liar, and has cheated on me 4 times. He is my soon to be ex-boyfriend. (and yes, it's complicated...I'm not going to get into why I haven't left him yet)

If your definition of "good" is a woman who cares, doesn't lie, and doesn't cheat... then yes there are plenty. I for one am one of them, and know plenty of women with the same values and morals.
You obviously need to move.

I absolutely hate liars, and personally don't lie. The only time I've ever really lied was to my parents or when I'm filming. Otherwise, I've been told I'm too honest. If you ask a question, I'll tell you the answer as honestly as I know how. I don't understand the point of lying. If you don't want someone to know about what you did... don't do it in the first place, or accept responsibility for your actions... why lie. Honesty can be forgiven, lying can't.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The laughable thing about asking if there are any good women left is that the phrasing of the question implies that there must have been a few good ones at some point. Really? There are plenty of women--beautiful women, intelligent women, ambitious women--but good women? Hmm, I'll need to think about that one.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by notquiteright

Are you making an observation for all of society based on what happens to you and your friends?

Nope. I'm making observations for myself based on experiences of mine and my friends. I can only process the data I have to work with, and I don't think I ever said in any of my posts that my point of view is valid for everyone, this is my experience.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

That is your first mistake. There is no such thing as true love.

You can't love anyone if you can't love yourself. Believing in things such as true love and soul mates is only setting yourself up for failure.

first you got to accept weaknesses and that the person screws up.

that relationships are hard, and are a lot of work.

that is is not a fairy tale.

Agreed.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Of course there are good females out there.

Maybe you just need to get out a bit more & find out for yourself...Rather than asking people here on ATS.

edit on 8-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, its like Norm from Cheers once said, "Women, can't live with 'em,...pass the beer nuts".

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There are lots of good women out there. They are all in Moldova and their first language is Moldovan, not Russian.
But never bring any foreign woman to the states.. they become "Americanized" and are like Africanized bees, they are worse than the ones we had here in the first place.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Same goes both ways..

"Are there any good men left?"

2-way street buddy.

Way to solve this is problem.....

..... is by PURE ABSTINENCE.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No one is perfect, everyone has their faults. The trouble is finding someone who is perfect for you with their plus's and their faults. Thats all I gotta say.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There's no such thing as "bad girls"
Only good girls found out.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How to answer this question hmm, not sure I can tbh.

I can pose one I think is relevant to the thread though. Are there truly any good people left in this world ?

Well I've lived over 40 years so far and have met one person in my life I consider totally trustworthy (it's not family or my partner and definately not my kids, they never learn dad always knows when they bend the truth lol)

Now I know this sounds really jaded but in all honesty I don't think that humans can be truly good. At best you have 20 % of people that TRY to do the right thing at all times, 10 % that really couldn't give a rats ass how their actions affect anyone else as long as they get what they want., and the rest will probably would do what they want as long as they don't think they'd get caught. Oh I forgot the infants who really are innocent and good when they start life.

I've never cheated on anyone I've been involved with and have had 3 long term relationships

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One last observation for this thread:

Something that I've thought about over the years, that is kind of ridiculous, but common. You meet a person that you like, and let them know how you feel. They go out with you for awhile, you have some really great times, and the quality of your life during this time is greatly improved. Then the other person decides that it is time to move on, which angers you. You then you just start to hate the person. But if you stop and think about it, they never had to give you any of their affection in the first place. Now that it has stopped, does that make it all bad? You still enjoyed it for awhile. You just have to remember, they never had to give you anything in the first place and really don't owe you anything. Although, they should be honest about it, the lying and behind the back thing is unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I agree with everything you wrote. I could not have said it better myself or found anyone else to say it better then you. That happens in a lot of relationships. After the life is drained out of the partner then the other person wants to move on and find someone else. My life was drained a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Never. Hey, is that a ufo? *snatches last dollar you have and runs*

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow, people chanting sexism! Whay exactly is being offended anyway?!

It's quite subjective really, depends of your own experiences. Women want to find a man to settle downwith and have a family with, not in all cases but that is the general idea. So they will keep looking until they find what they consider the right person. With this in mind, they will easily dispose of a partner without consideration to feelings because they have one objective, and if you for whatever reason do not fulfill their criteria then you will be trashed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

you were previously attracted to them or had a relationship so they were a mirror for you at one stage. What went wrong?

A mirror will only show the outside of a person, not the inner self. Perhaps you need to bring the inner you out so you can meet a person based on that and not the 'outside' appearance?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join