It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-cat Cold Fusion Focardi & Rossi: "It works!". The last test of 6th October 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
"It Works!" After less than 24 hours from the great day of experimentation of the E-Cat some result begins to being announced. Exactly it has been by to NY Teknik yesterday make available of their report on the test. The test, has held in Bologna (Italy) to the presence of physicists and engineers of various origin, has given rather positive outcomes. Indeed, the chemical Roland Pettersson, anticipates to the experiment, has canted himself to say that "The E-Cat works!", even if other measurements will go completed. The E-Cat has been able to work more in order 'than three hours in modality' of Auto-maintenance in a perfectly stable way.

3.4 KW per hour without energy supply...!

Italian source 22passi.blogspot.com...
NY Teknik data: www.nyteknik.se...(xls)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-10-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

3.4 KW per hour without energy supply...!
What the heck are you talking about????? At 7 minutes in the video you can see the thing is plugged in the wall and they're even measuring the power going into it? How can you say there's no energy supply??? Obviously, the thing is plugged in!! Please, did you watch your own video? Rossi even speaks a little English there and said the guy touched it where the power goes in.

Indeed, the chemical Roland Pettersson, anticipates to the experiment, has canted himself to say that "The E-Cat works!", even if other measurements will go completed.
Your source is in Italian, but what language are you speaking? I don't recognize it.

I gather he's supposed to start installing units somewhere in the USA since his deal to install them in Greece fell through with Deflakon.

But I don't have any details. It should happen soon though. If his deal in the USA falls through too, that will be a red flag, though there are enough red flags already.

If this thing really works, why would the deal fall through? Neither Rossi nor Deflakon gave a very good answer.

We should know more by next month (November).

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Stay calm, my favourite thread's stalker. (joke)

Another test on the Rossi E-cat device confirm the LENR.

Data speak and confirm.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Data speak and confirm.
These data confirm nothing but a temperature increase.

I can plug my portable hot water heater in the wall and measure the temperature of the water as it heats up, and my data would look exactly like that data you posted.

And I'm pretty sure there's no LENR going on my my portable hot water heater.

So it really proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What works???

The energy released in "self sustained mode" could be generated from 1 kg of propane, 1.5 liter gasoline or 10 kg of thermite, 30 kg zinc-air battery, 50 kg lithium-ion battery... The weight of the cat has been 99kg!

I see no proof of nuclear reactions here.

new topics

top topics

join