It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Fans Attack Occupy DC Protestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm a conservative and I'm ashamed of the bias press against these protesters, The Banks are stealing daily from all us tax payers The corporate welfare they get over and over again as got to stop. Remember what Jefferson said the the Banks are more dangerous then standing army's..

The parts that hurt the most is Hannity Beck and about all fox news, cnbc msnbc cnn, all benefit from the banks, So now there saying the banks are victim's ,, The banks hold a Gun to the GOV head every day, Both sides have sold out are only hope is for this grass roots movement to bring enough attention to it.

Has a Conservative I say stop the corporate welfare now let them fail, the same rules for them, that we have to follow,, I know Soros, Obama Cain MSNBC all hate this But to bad,

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
vodpod.com...

John Stewart Riffs on 'Occupy Wall Street'

The two faces of Sean Hannity.

"Did you just call the protesters Muggles?"

edit on 8-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
vodpod.com...

John Stewart Riffs on 'Occupy Wall Street'

The two faces of Sean Hannity.

"Did you just call the protesters Muggles?"

edit on 8-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

I bet you didn't know that John Stewart's brother is Larry Leibowitz, C.O.O. of the New York Stock Exchange...

Anyone one with the slightest affiliation to Wallstreet is evil and needs to be taught a lesson! Unless, of course, that person is John Stewart, who makes fun of the people I don't like, so it's all good.
edit on 8-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I've been aware of John Stewart's background... Now you're aware of the hypocrisy of Sean Hannity.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No surprise there, He works for Fox.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You mean like how the first Tea Party protestors (in vans with bull horns) were paid to fight passage of the Health Care bill by the pharmaceutical industry?

Really? That really happened? I'm sure you have a link to such an allegation. Care to share it with us?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We know who has the THINGS.

We know who has the principals.

Youth, silly things, are all about idealism and a perfect world.
Establishment is telling them why this is impossible and how unrealistic they are.

Yes, and at the end of the day, it boils down to the plain and simple fact that youth wants the THINGS and they want them now! They don't want to have to work or struggle for them, as those who have gone before them. They merely want to TAKE them from the haves, so give them up already, willya?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
nice play for headlines, dude.

don't see anywhere where sean hannity's supporters had anything to do with anything.

troll and hoax, i call.

Nice try with your little off topic on me like that by calling me a troll eh?

don't see anywhere where sean hannity's supporters had anything to do with anything.

Isnt it obvious by the name of Sean H, where i got the three links from?
edit on 9-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by relique

but instead care only for furthering their own interests.

Their own interests are an affordable education, maybe friends who do not die young in war or with out health care, the right not to live in poverty and get scammed by a system that not only ignores but circumvents them. I would compare this movement to the hippies of the 60's. It is more about the principals of things than the THINGS.

Establishment is telling them why this is impossible and how unrealistic they are.

Establishment - Who are these people anyway?
Aren't they the same ELITE we have complained about here?
Kill the Bilderburgs! Of course I am just kidding. I don't want to end up in one of those threatening to kill the rich threads. Sidelines here are fine.

i don't know, maybe because i'm old.

they will be too, someday.

they will change the world, alright.

but will it be for the better?

from a 19yo mind, hell yeah!!

is it gonna be real? hell no!!

lol!

edit on 9-10-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137

Originally posted by newcovenant
You mean like how the first Tea Party protestors (in vans with bull horns) were paid to fight passage of the Health Care bill by the pharmaceutical industry?

Isn't it funny how people have been told right here on ATS to fight back and take back their rights and yet when they do....not so much support.

It's the concept of negative liberty versus positive liberty....people want liberty, they want the right of self determination, but, they don't enjoy the fact hat others want it as well, and often, others are determined to want things that they do not.

Every movement that you agree with is genuine, the activists the wise, true majority.
Every movement that wants something you do not is artificial, just a minor fringe movement of brainwashed sheep.

And we can't talk about what is "right" or "just" because what is right is the opinion of the victor of the argument, as long as it's the one we agree with.

There are many things universally recognized as BAD and we tolerate them only because we tell ourselves or are told - that is just the way it is, has been and has to be....people simply get fed up with having that line of crap shoved down their throats. And like the straw that broke the camels back, the finger stuck in the dyke and the last bit of BS we are able to swallow.. it comes up, down goes the camel and eventually that little finger holds nothing and the dam breaks.

This is no vocal minority....that describes the Tea Party and their message.
OWS represents...a silent (up until now) majority.

edit on 9-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Yes, and at the end of the day, it boils down to the plain and simple fact that youth wants the THINGS and they want them now! They don't want to have to work or struggle for them, as those who have gone before them. They merely want to TAKE them from the haves, so give them up already, willya?

This is a lie.

Nobody wants anything handed to them.

That is a myth perpetuated by the right..
I am proud to say I am not one of you.

They want the equal opportunity YOU had to an education at comparable prices. They want the clean air YOU have had the luxury to breathe so far, they want the miserable back stabbing and holding disaster victims hostage to stop. They are disgruntled all of a sudden things we enjoyed as Americans are now being taken away from their generation. They have every right to be mad.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency's disaster relief fund, the primary source of aid for disaster victims, will run dry in about two weeks without congressional intervention.

House Republicans favor an infusion of $1 billion into the fund before its expiration and an eventual infusion of $3.7 billion, but only if it is accompanied by corresponding cuts to other federal programs, including a loan fund for green energy projects. They want to make disaster relief contingent upon passage of the continuing resolution that would fund the federal government past the Sept. 30 end of the federal fiscal year, over which the battle for cuts will be fought.

Senate Democrats have proposed a measure that would make available about $7 billion for disaster relief, regardless of whether cuts are made.

House Republicans, who already have played chicken with a default of the United States government, should not do so with disaster relief.
Tens of thousands of Americans, from Tuscaloosa, Ala., to towns along the Mississippi to Duryea to devastated hamlets in Vermont's valleys, are relying on a vigorous federal response. As Sen. Bob Casey put it Wednesday, effectively responding to emergencies is "an American value." Indeed, rebuilding devastated areas of the Susquehanna River valley should not depend on whether the federal government lends money to energy entrepreneurs. This is an emergency that requires an American response, not a Republican or Democratic one. Read more: citizensvoice.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Please...it is always the few of you. The same posters.
I already know your agenda and what your mission is here. I often suggest people check others profiles before following them blindly. Some people are here to interact and give and take from the message board and there are others here sent here deliberately to push an agenda. They are working it. You are working it. Do you get paid by the piece or by the day? Or do you just pick over the dead you and Big Pharma or Corporate America killed today?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

American Unions are not without their share of issues and the burden is on them to address and correct them. A lot of it stems from the fact union employees are hard to get rid of and unions do not police their own. There comes a time when you have to say look man we would love to help you out here but this is in fact a business and you are not doing the job. The other problem is the Companies management often times fails to work closely with the Union to figure out what is mutually beneficial for both sides of it.

Currently it does seem the UAW and Ford have come to understanding and are practicing a great deal of give and take and being successful at it. The two can work together just in most cases choose not to . The Unions I have no sympathy for are ones like the police union where i live where they get on the news and cry because officers have to be laid off, but when given the choice of a modest paycut until things improve or laying people off they choose the lay off.To me it seems that you chose to screw your fellow officers so why are you crying to me about it. Maybe if you were willing to take that paycut to keep some officers I might feel a bit more inclined to raise my property tax a little bit to help out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The people I know who have been down there weren't paid. In fact, they all have jobs and have been going when they have time off or can otherwise make time. They have jobs, but believe in the movement -- simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join