It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Influence Stars heavily in Top ten worst dictators list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This link summarises briefly the evil dictators in the world in a top ten list.
Please note...Tibet is rated also by experts as one of the most repressive places to live also.
brainz.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hu Jintao’s leadership has an abysmal human rights record; total control of all media, the employment of a massive 40,000 ‘internet security agents’ to monitor web users and block news sites and search engines; 200,000 detainees undergoing ‘re-educative sentences’ in forced labor camps; thousands of executions every year (a figure which is more than the rest of the world combined); and arrests dissidents like Hu Jia (who was sentenced to 3 years in prison in April 2008) for calling for democratic reforms.

Hundreds of Tibetans have died and thousands more (including Uighurs) have been arrested, never to be seen again, many of whom face torture and “extrajudicial executions” once within China’s prisons.

This is a fluff piece. If you tally up the abuse in Guantanamo, the number of people incarcerated in the US for non-violent crime and compare the number of agents working for secretive groups (compared to the internet security agents of China)....

Well, the US could probably make the list too..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I read that list, and I can say is...WOW! I was so shocked about kim-jong "ill" the fact that he manipulated his own people to the point that many of them think he's basically God who created the earth and controls weather
. Right now, I'm actually getting my friends to check this list out. It makes you feel so glad you're living in the western world. the north koreans need to be freed, as well the other nations on the list.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Whilst Boncho mostly makes me smile with his smiling face and raised hands

You are not correct Iam afraid, the numbers of incarcerated Americans for non violent crimes , would include embezzelers, drug dealers,thieves, ect ect ect.
It will be intersting to see how much China trys to cosy with the new Libyan Regime, now theier favourite son in the Middle East is supposedly gone.

top topics

join