It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy Wall Street - NYPD Gone Wild - Attacking Protesters With Motor Bikes" video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by backinblack

Wanting to lock up dirt bags hell bent on sparking the powder keg?

You know the scary thing... it's when you realize that we are lucky their isn't many (if any) truly evil dirt bag anarchists who have a "Joker mentality" running around in America. Think about how bad and how fast things would go sour if one of those types snuck into a the region around a Occupy group then decided to start a violent rebellion.

Right now we are lucky all we are getting is a few d-bags pushing down cop motorcycles. It could be a lot worse, and yeah.. they idiots who are slowly pushing the cops to their snapping point via provocation really need to be locked up before they truly ruin things for the "99%" they claim they are fighting for.
edit on 8-10-2011 by relique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Are you 12? And lets not pretend for a second that a cops only job is protecting the wealthy. They are protecting everyone INCLUDING the protesters. If they weren't there those people would be flipping out and getting themselves killed.

are you a pedophile?
cops do protect the wealthy because 90% of the laws they enforce are aimed at the lower classes. not to mention the fact that no corporate criminals ever get arrested! the real criminals go scot free every day.
they arent protecting the protesters they are enforcing silly laws that say you cant stand here because someone has a piece of paper saying they own it
the only people ive seen injured are the protesters as a result of police actions
edit on Sat Oct 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: nested quote

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

He's already stated he believes the cause is a good thing. I want you to sit and think about this for a minute... why do we have police? Who do they get there power from?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Cops on scooters LOL... if anything the constant beeping got annoying. You guys need to learn to protest in-force. Get organised

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
why was a protester hiding his face with a blue bandana?
regular protesters who are law abiding citizens do not find the need to hide their faces.

if the people are being respectful and calm they will have no footage to show on faux news or Cnn.
prepare for more bandanas the longer a peacefull protest takes place.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

He's already stated he believes the cause is a good thing. I want you to sit and think about this for a minute... why do we have police? Who do they get there power from?

double standard, you cant support the cause and support the people stopping it
why we have police is a lost idea, consumed by corruption and corporate control
they get their power from the oversized street gang that is our government
if cops only targeted real criminals like rapists, murderers, corporate criminal slave drivers etc.. then i would support them

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

are you a pedophile?

cops do protect the wealthy because 90% of the laws they enforce are aimed at the lower classes. not to mention the fact that no corporate criminals ever get arrested
Shenanigans. 90% of the laws are not enforced solely on the poor. Your rank and file police officer doesn't investigate corporate criminals and that's a stupid argument.

they arent protecting the protesters they are enforcing silly laws that say you cant stand here because someone has a piece of paper saying they own it the only people ive seen injured are the protesters as a result of police actions
Those laws maintain order for the rest of the population. You really want protesters running around wherever?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yeah mate, I cherish being superior on an anonymous site. And sometimes it only requires one line to point out the obvious.

From what I've seen your posts ALWAYS only require a line or two. Hell you even ignore my question in your response. Whats so wrong with my views and how is my being involved in politics a problem? Was your intent to imply my not being more involved leads me to be ignorant in my views?

I use as many lines as required, no more, no less..
After all, I don't get paid by the line..

As for your involvement in politics..
I find MOST politicians come down in favor of the establishment as you seem to do and thought it worthwhile to point that out..

However, notice I did it without the insults you throw around..
Maybe you can learn from that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Cops are not trying to stop the movement. There is no double standard when a cop supports the protesters. I am really getting the impression you are very young and don't quite get how the World works yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

cops do protect the wealthy because 90% of the laws they enforce are aimed at the lower classes. not to mention the fact that no corporate criminals ever get arrested
Shenanigans. 90% of the laws are not enforced solely on the poor. Your rank and file police officer doesn't investigate corporate criminals and that's a stupid argument.

they arent protecting the protesters they are enforcing silly laws that say you cant stand here because someone has a piece of paper saying they own it the only people ive seen injured are the protesters as a result of police actions
Those laws maintain order for the rest of the population. You really want protesters running around wherever?

most of police time goes into arresting people for victimless crime, which is pointless
of course some police/detectives do good work but it should stay at that..and they should have the balls to stop the real criminals

i think protesters running around is nothing compared to the agony and poverty caused by what they are fighting against
most laws maintain control not order

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I use as many lines as required, no more, no less.. After all, I don't get paid by the line..

Well you've failed three times to get your point across now a number of times so perhaps in the future a few more words would help

As for your involvement in politics.. I find MOST politicians come down in favor of the establishment as you seem to do and thought it worthwhile to point that out..

Involvement in politics does not mean I am a politician. Not nearly as pro establishment as you think. Just trollish and enjoy the unpopular side. If ATS hated the protests I would argue in their favor.

However, notice I did it without the insults you throw around.. Maybe you can learn from that.

I like that little insult at the end.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And there is your excuse for dishonesty. You weren't referring this this video (that the post is about) but some other, unnamed incident that is not sourced?

You're going to find it tough to argue your point when you call people names and don't understand basic grammar and rules of etiquette. Practically every single one of your posts is insulting and rude. Asking people if they are pedophiles or did they attend gay camp?

You say you will support cops when they get rapists and murderers off the street? Well they do that already. So give them a bit of credit. You think those rapists and murderers are vaporized by evil or something?

You want to support someone? Support people, or support Americans. More understanding and less classifying is required. The police are not always wrong, just as the protestors are not always wrong.

Sometimes all you can ask of someone is that they do the best they can.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Cops are not trying to stop the movement. There is no double standard when a cop supports the protesters. I am really getting the impression you are very young and don't quite get how the World works yet.

i seem to know more about legal issues then you, as we worked out in the steve jobs thread.
i dont see what age has to do with inteligence..older generations have got us no where.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

i seem to know more about legal issues then you, as we worked out in the steve jobs thread. i dont see what age has to do with inteligence..older generations have got us no where.

Dude you really don't know what youre talking about. That was the big red flag for me that you are either trolling or very slow. Age gives you experience and someone under 18 who doesn't understand the World yet is going to go around thinking that a cops only function is protecting rich people.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

And there is your excuse for dishonesty. You weren't referring this this video (that the post is about) but some other, unnamed incident that is not sourced?

You're going to find it tough to argue your point when you call people names and don't understand basic grammar and rules of etiquette. Practically every single one of your posts is insulting and rude. Asking people if they are pedophiles or did they attend gay camp?

You say you will support cops when they get rapists and murderers off the street? Well they do that already. So give them a bit of credit. You think those rapists and murderers are vaporized by evil or something?

You want to support someone? Support people, or support Americans. More understanding and less classifying is required. The police are not always wrong, just as the protestors are not always wrong.

i wasnt being dishonest i just wasnt talking about what you thought i was..do i really need to post another video of police brutality?
im sorry but pig is what i refer to 'police' by
i cant help but notice that instead of making a logical response you try and attack the fine points of what i said.

i said i will support cops when they only target the real criminals..i do give them credit for the good stuff but its overshadowed by the corruption

haha your telling me to support people or americans? by supporting the protests thats exactly what i am doing. in fact if more people actually take action we could have a shot at helping millions around the world and thats a lot more then the police could do

the best they can do? i think a start might be arresting the people who provide their paycheck..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

i seem to know more about legal issues then you, as we worked out in the steve jobs thread. i dont see what age has to do with inteligence..older generations have got us no where.

Dude you really don't know what your talking about. That was the big red flag for me that you are either trolling or very slow. Age gives you experience and someone under 18 who doesn't understand the World yet is going to go around thinking that a cops only function is protecting rich people.

i do? your the brainwashed right winger with no sense of justice or right and wrong.
how did that give a big red flag? i was stating fact! what i said was legally correct and disproved what he said.

experience is only relevant to what your learning and anyone any age can choose to learn the right things. just most older people didnt or dont know what the right things were.
its not their only function its just their main agenda

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

i do? your the brainwashed right winger with no sense of justice or right and wrong. how did that give a big red flag? i was stating fact! what i said was legally correct and disproved what he said.
Kiddo you didn't even understand what you were arguing about. Also I'm not a right winger.

experience is only relevant to what your learning and anyone any age can choose to learn the right things. just most older people didnt or dont know what the right things were. its not their only function its just their main agenda
That sounds suspiciously like someone who is very inexperienced talking...
edit on 8-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Originally posted by Ameilia

i wasnt being dishonest i just wasnt talking about what you thought i was..do i really need to post another video of police brutality?
im sorry but pig is what i refer to 'police' by
i cant help but notice that instead of making a logical response you try and attack the fine points of what i said.

i said i will support cops when they only target the real criminals..i do give them credit for the good stuff but its overshadowed by the corruption

haha your telling me to support people or americans? by supporting the protests thats exactly what i am doing. in fact if more people actually take action we could have a shot at helping millions around the world and thats a lot more then the police could do

the best they can do? i think a start might be arresting the people who provide their paycheck..

You still don't understand. You can't arrest "rich people" who provide their paychecks. Their paychecks are provided by tax revenues paid by all of us, rich or not. (Or at least all of us who work.)

I'm sorry that you refer to my logical and (really) trying to explain things to everyone as "attacking" and that you have included even more name calling in your response. Name calling will never get you anywhere in life. While I am trying to appreciate your absolute disrespect for law enforcement and your right to call police "Pigs" I do have to ask: Who do you expect to call if your car gets broken into, or your home, or you get mugged, or your wife or daughter is the victim of assault?

That's right, the police. Because that's what they are there for. And one day (hopefully), you will be thankful for them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join