It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12:30 am EST Me and my girlfriend head a weird noise outside my house wtf was that!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Me and my girlfriend heard a very strange noise tonight, We live in Upstate NY, Ballston Spa. We had our bedroom window open on the second floor and all of a sudden the noise went from low to high, twice. I will post back our experience, it was something that I have never heard before, it is beyond typing the words because there are no words to describe our experience.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Peter Pan and tinkerbell

get a recording and post it, your not giving us
anything to go on.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Its the mating call of the Up State Great Horned Cockmocker. If it went “low to high” then yes thats what it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

As popsmayhem said.....You're not really giving us much to go on. Could you at least compare the noise to something else...for instance did it sound mechanical? Did it sound like something out of a sci fi movie? Did it sound like an animal?

I know you said the noise was impossible to describe with words, but perhaps you could give it a shot...otherwise it's kind of hard for any of us to make any suggestions.

I'll guess it was a cat....only because they can make odd noises at night, but honestly that is nothing but a shot in the dark....I might be able to suggest another answer if I knew more about the noise.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Its the Up State Great Horned Cockmocker. It even opened the window a hallmark of its species. They love opened windows especially this time of year.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Its too early to think its an "Aliens and UFOs" thing. First thing you should do its to make visual contact to see what happened, failing that (has in: you dont see it) try to track it.

I had a part in numerous investigations of unexplained animal sigthings and its usually a skunk or some sort of big rodent.

Also, if the noise is some sort of humming try to find an "tension convertor" (its a big box that changes the charge in the eletric wiring), it actually creates a small humming noise naturally, and when its under eletric stress the noise get louder (REAL loud).

I would recommend trying to aproach this matter more carefully, because if you dont keep your head cool you wont be able to gather some evidence and risk to discredit what you got.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry guys, have been away from my computer all day. As soon as we heard the noise I opened the screen in my window and stuck my head out. I didn't see anything, I looked up and it was nothing but stars, I looked next door and no one was out. I will make an audio recording of what we both heard tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe you heard the TARDIS. Be on the look out for aliens wearing bow ties.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well I live in Michigan and I heard it too. It sounded identical to that 20min video of the loud roaring noise posted by the lady on youtube in Florida. It lasted maybe 4-5 minutes, no wind, no one else outside and clear skies. Very strange. I tried to record it but it stopped before I could get my camera ready. It almost sounds like a propane burner when its turn on or a blow torch sound.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i been hearing stuff northwestern NY wee early morning, it starts around 3-4am and lasts a few mins to maybe half hour but i dont stay listening cuz passing cars music sometimes makes it hard to listen to anyways.

sounds like the first sound in this video, i would say like something right about us huvvering in the air but some sort of thruster force coming out

new topics

top topics

join