It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone drinking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Im drinking coors light, listening to music and playing minecraft

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I brought a flask to the bar with me last night (economic crisis haha) and the bartender was totally cool with it.

The perks of being charming. ahhahahahaha

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

lol thats awesome

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Nope I dont drink...

Its what the slaves used to be given to keep them docile... just food for thought
enjoy your evening

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Killing a couple blue moons. Need something to make me sleepy. Have about a weeks worth of work to do tomorrow and the busier I get the more restless I get.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

Yup...Having some Crown stright with water..chatting online with people I don't know..funny as hell

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I go out and have a few shots every couple of weeks, I see nothing wrong with that.

My issue is the majority of people that spend about 65% of thier waking life partying.

I could never go back to being a party animal (i'm only twenty, 21 in three months).. I have to be in a specific "slap-happy" mood to see alcohol as a good plan for the evening. It throws off all of my bodily functions, as well as rendering me useless the next morning.. Day... You know.. Once you get into the habit of drinking daily, stopping becomes a "non-issue"... Personal experience.

You are correct, my friend. My roommate turned on South Park the other night, it was a new season episode and making the connection between alcohol and ignorance. Pretty interesting, I thought.

Anybody watch that?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
some synchronicity

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yea, im drinking the cheap stuff.....got a couple Milwaukees Best, plus a Keystone Ice 40oz

And I do have a nice paper bag wrapped around my 40oz

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I just got home from band practice. I'm the manager so I remain sober during practices to attempt to keep the band members focused.
Now that I'm home, I'm having a couple of shots of Jim Beam and editing the songs I recorded.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I saw the episode. I no longer have satellite TV, because it costs just too damned much. But now we can watch the new episodes the next day via computer, instead of having to wait 6 weeks, like in the past.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Just about to download Diablo II and expansion. Drinking Johnny Walker Black Label and watching the Great Race (Bathurst 1000).

Oh, and just had awesome sex with the mrs. Ahhhh I love life.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Drinkin some wild turkye and hoping to stay drunk all weekind until monday morning when i run out of whiskey and rum bottles

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Of course I am; what sane, rational, reasonably intelligent human doesn't??

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

People who are under age and cant get it, people who are too poor to affors it and people who do not agree with drinking. Also in some countries alcohol is illegal.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In my country beer is drunk istead of water. I have found that max one beer a day during a week and two or three during a weekend (better friday only) is still ok.
Medicine says that small doses (equivalent of one or two beers) are not so harmful and in certain way even beneficial for health so I bet on it. However I feel that even this amount could be affecting your personality and relations.

new topics

top topics

join