It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An angelic like Image...For you to comment on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Posted at one of my bookmarked websites today, a Photobucket, this pronounced image of light might be a guardian angel? Attending a wedding...watch.

s1190.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Its a dog!! Pure and simple you can make out the shape and the movement!
DOG

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Possibly a hyperdimensional being in true form............wow

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That old lady looked like she was about to give up the ghost so maybe it was an angel or demon prepping her for the transition.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting. Do you have a video souce?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
Wow, very interesting. Do you have a video souce?

No, I am sorry. I pasted it from a Catholic forum that had it up today.

www.fisheaters.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There was another post concerning this video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it is a camera effect or something. If you look closely it seems as if the old lady is talking to this figure, she even turns her face at the camera right after she sees this light figure does and after that they continue talking.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AEthereal
There was another post concerning this video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it is a camera effect or something. If you look closely it seems as if the old lady is talking to this figure, she even turns her face at the camera right after she sees this light figure does and after that they continue talking.

Athereal,

I showed the video to my husband a few minutes ago and he said, it looks fixed.

Usually you see fixed images of light, say in a photo. Never moving light. Oh, don't you wish it to be true?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you were to see an angel, it would scare the hell out of you quite literally. The sight of one would overload every sense we humans have. Look at a description of what an angel is from the source that first depicts them and tell me again what it could be. A passed loved one? Perhaps, but we need to stop throwing around the word angel, they are not so warm and fuzzy. Rather loud and destructive without the benefits of free will like us. And the multiple heads give them away if your able to see after one being around this side of reality.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Cool vid, its obviously swamp gas, reflecting of a person that was in the wrong light, and it was exciting the cameras pixels to make him glow.

Interesting video anyways, the scenery reminds me of a weeding I went to back in the old country, those weeding are pretty much the same all trough out eastern Europe and Italy and Greece I take it, even the little church looks pretty much the same, even down to the old grandmas with the headscarf's part. From what I gather it's a Greek weeding, so that would make sense.

Notice the bored old grandma with the scarf by the glowing dude is the only one sitting down..... Smart Lady.

Wish i would of thought of bringing a chair when I went to that wedding, really it was all about 2 hours of standing around while the priest talked, and talked, and talked, before he got on with the weeding. All in a little crammed hot and humid church in the middle of summer.
edit on 8-10-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird In that case a real angel would do nicely there to absolutely bring unignorable entertainment if only for a split second.

edit on 8-10-2011 by BUSTGIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is an orthodox wedding, the crowns upon the bride and groom give it away. The image is very similar to the white figure at Zeitoun, Egypt. In this video it looks like it is praying next to the seated old woman...and turns it's head toward the camera. very interesting.
edit on 8-10-2011 by monkcaw because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Why is it stuck to the old lady? and why does it look like its sitting?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I asked a friend who is an Eastern Orthodox priest about the wedding, which Rite is it?

"Looks like a Romanian Church. I love the crowning ceremony in our Byzantine wedding."

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lol at the angel waking up the lazy bum sleeping during service.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by galadofwarthethird In that case a real angel would do nicely there to absolutely bring unignorable entertainment if only for a split second.

You kidding, it was probably as bored as the old grandma was, they were probably whispering to each other and plotting ways of how to get out of there, without god noticing that there gone.

It is something I to have contemplated on when stuck at those weddings and churches. Besides angels are not allowed to sit down when in the earthly realm on business trips, that's why it looks like its squatting next to the chair to whisper in her ear.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A woman sitting with her legs crossed talking to the old woman...nice video edit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I not a cg expert by any means but that looks like a simple effect to me.

I'm sure if you ask someone who was there they would tell you that's where aunt Betty (or whoever) was sitting.

new topics

top topics

join