It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Human Beings...skin Dogs and Cats alive..and the Australian Government allows the Imports.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by Dr Expired

I dont see any Animals being skinned alive. If I don't see it I don't believe it.

Got a video? to Prove it?

Seriously? Do you live in a cave or something? When you see it you will believe it and boy will you see it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what a corrupt people how could any one with soul do that .. exactly what do they need cats and dogs skin for nasty makes me want to vomit ...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one says anything when lobsters and fish are boiled alive, why now?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Now I too feel very sick and disgusted in the human race .

Not all , but those segments that engage in hellish life and inflicting it upon innocent sentient beings .
No wonder there are mass karmic kill off in human history . Look how many chinese were slaughter by Maos communist regime . It all relates .

It all relates folks , so make sure your society upgrades its humanity or wait in line for awfull mass karma to happen .

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
...and the Mexicans skin humans alive so the Americans can import coc aine!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Not many complain about fish and other less "cute" animals being killed, skinned alive, boiled alive, etc. But when it comes to dogs and cats, everyone is suddenly an animal-loving biology-defending warrior.

Hypocrisy and double-standards all-around.

I for one, want to try dog and cat meat once.

Have to agree with you.Good points.Another thing that always bothered me is the crowd that screams and yells when an animal is killed,yet they're silent when a child is murdered.But that's a different story.As for the op, While I find it disgusting,you'd think they'd show a little compassion for them and kill them humanely before skinning them. As another poster said too,I'd be less angry if they were being killed for food...in a humane way.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Our dog is 16 years old, we have tried our best to love her every day of her life.
We are not perfect , sometimes she has been left alone for hours each day as we are a working family.

Sometimes I shout at her when she paces at night in our bedroom at 3am in the morning.

But I look into her trusting, beautiful , accepting eyes ...and just fight against weeping when I hear and see what happens to Dogs /Cats ....bred into the arms of psycopathic Chinese Dog Farm Business Owners and their equally depraved workers.
We say its 011 in the second millenium after our Lords death, but we surely are surrounded by satans indifference to pain and suffering.

Its time to stand up and be men/women ...not rats accepting the sewage that is pumped into our minds, each day by evil.

The Chinese who are exporting the Dog/Cat products via live skinning ...should receive not one cent from the west, they should be liquidated by banning and sanctions.

Do we think we wil remain humans forever?

Dogs/Cats/Pigs/Cows/Sheep/fish/ ...they may once have been Human ...and may one day be Human again.

And we as Humans ...just smugly allow live skinning...as if we could even imagine the pain and suffering/humiliation..we can't even touch the level one ...of the one to ten scale they endure....2 million souls a year.ripped apart, some wagging their tails as they await their fate...not imagining that humans could inflict such absolute pain and torment on them.
They scream for mercy...and the humans just grin and smoke another cigarette.
God made animals...he knows and sees everything.
They will find peace...the animals butchered...but we will never find peace ...until we repent.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join