It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Human Beings...skin Dogs and Cats alive..and the Australian Government allows the Imports.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This subject is so bad , I will not link a video, but they are all over the net.(its bad so bad.)

I thought it was some sort of myth when I first heard about it a few days ago.

Sadly and utterly to mankinds shame,.... specifically the Chinese who skin countles cats and dogs alive each year .... in order to make things easier for these barbaric heartless, souless ,corrupt.. people as they do the skinning process....its daymare true.
Read this short account ..my heart shrunk to hide from the reality , imagine these poor creatures are just like your domestic pooch and moggie, they are teat with no compassion at all as they watch their fellow creatures being skinned alive and then they suffer the same most horrid fate.

www.newswithviews.com...
Animals bloody human animals of the worst kind imaginable.

Please everyone let everyone know ugg boots sliippers ect in fact almost every chinese so called wool product contains Dog fur, produced by skinning warm blooded aware concious animals ALIVE.

The Australian government sees nothing wrong with this practice apparently, and Aussie stores are crammed full of Skinned alive dog products.

If I had the power ...who wouldn't ban these products , and impose sanctions on the Chinese cruel nation...

THey say a mans soul can be judged on how he treats animals...if this is true , then one can only assume the Chinese involved in this practice have no souls...and the Australian governent are accomplices.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling and warning

edit on 7-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: comprehension

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Thanks... you've managed to establish one of the most disgusting things that was ever brought to my attention. That's absolutely horrendous. I mean, alive? Wow, either way... that's *SNIP* ridiculous.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Silk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

what are they importing?
ive never seen something come from china that isnt synthetic

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

so what you are saying is that the Ugg Boots being sold in Australia are made of cat and dog fur?

and all this time I thought only sheep produced wool, Are these GM cats and dogs that have sheep genes that allow them to produce wool?

to add, I know they are not GM cats and dogs, ugg boots are made from lamb or sheep skin with the wool still in tact.
edit on 7-10-2011 by munkey66 because: added content for simpler folk

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That just sealed the "don't buy made in China" deal for me. I've tried my best to avoid "made in China", now my best isn't good enough. These people must be soulless.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

This link confirms approx 2 million cats and dogs suffer this
hellish evil compassionless hateful fate.
animalsaviors.org...

Only wish it wasn't true.
If we sit back and allow it to continue by not demanding our governments grow some balls and heart and ban the products and impose sanctions on the Chines Nation...then we are all Guilty.

My wife just told me she wish I hadn't informed her ...but the animals need us to know, or else over 5000 animals who feel pain will continue each day to die after being skinned alive.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Apparently knock offs are being made and sold in Australia and they use a specific type of dog for the fur.www.radioaustralia.net.au...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The import of various furs from China has been banned in Australia, however Racoon Dog fur is still being imported by dodgy companies, branded as authentic Australian wool and sewn into ugg boots. There's discussions now of banning Racoon fur as well....personally I want to see the companies illegally branding it as authentic aussie wool severely fined/face fraudulent charges as well.

link   
That does seem wrong.

I wouldnt really have a problem with it if they were killing them first and using the meat as a food source.

Is there a reason why they skin them alive, some benefit to the fur or skin?
edit on 7-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

what are they importing?
ive never seen something come from china that isnt synthetic

The link in the last post will inform more.
Here it is again.
animalsaviors.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

1. This article is from 2005.
2. It doesnt even mention Australia, to supprt your assertion.
3. As far as Australian practise, maybe you should read something more recent, like 4 days ago...

after the Australian Government banned the import of dog and cat fur from China
The government has already clamped down on dog and cat fur, banning importation in 2004 after shocking footage was produced by an earlier HSI investigation into domestic dog fur farms

heraldsun
4. Although the problem isnt 100 solved (as you'll se if you do further reading), your thread title is outdated and false.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
This subject is so bad , I will not link a video, but they are all over the net.(its bad so bad.)

Sadly and utterly to mankinds shame,.... specifically the Chinese who skin countles cats and dogs alive each year .... in order to make things easier for these barbaric heartless, souless ,corrupt.. people as they do the skinning process....its daymare true.
Read this short account ..my heart shrunk to hide from the reality , imagine these poor creatures are just like your domestic pooch and moggie, they are teat with no compassion at all as they watch their fellow creatures being skinned alive and then they suffer the same most horrid fate.

www.newswithviews.com...
Animals bloody human animals of the worst kind imaginable.

Please everyone let everyone know ugg boots sliippers ect in fact almost every chinese so called wool product contains Dog fur, produced by skinning warm blooded aware concious animals ALIVE.

The Australian government sees nothing wrong with this practice apparently, and Aussie stores are crammed full of Skinned alive dog products.

If I had the power ...who wouldn't ban these products , and impose sanctions on the Chinese cruel nation...

THey say a mans soul can be judged on how he treats animals...if this is true , then one can only assume the Chinese involved in this practice have no souls...and the Australian governent are accomplices.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling and warning

edit on 7-10-2011 by Dr Expired because: comprehension

I know the chinese do that to dogs but...

Ugg boots are made of sheep skin and wool.

Check the scource of your info regarding the Australian governments approach. The Australian government not long ago banned live cattle exports to indonesia because of the way the live cattle were treated in Indonesia.

Saying that I know that the current Australian government does'nt have a soul but that's only evident in regards to its approach to the Australian people.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I dont see any Animals being skinned alive. If I don't see it I don't believe it.

Got a video? to Prove it?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
They can't even make a clean kill before removing the skins?

That was disgusting alright, but not as much as the @$$hol3s doing it!

These people are beyond sadists...

It was too unbearable for me and had to cut in the middle of the video... I just couldn't bear it anymore, with these poor animals whining as they were beaten, so they would remain calm during the skinning process...

I know we should be tolerant of cultural differences, but this has NO reasons of being, in any civilized society...

Shame on the Chinese participating in that.

edit on 7-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: :l

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not many complain about fish and other less "cute" animals being killed, skinned alive, boiled alive, etc. But when it comes to dogs and cats, everyone is suddenly an animal-loving biology-defending warrior.

Hypocrisy and double-standards all-around.

I for one, want to try dog and cat meat once.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the op may want to re write his opening story.
Ugg boots are a brand name and it is only counterfeit boots which may use dog fur, ugg boots themselves are not involved in the practice.
what this means is that people should not buy fake boots and buy the real ones in stead which comply with humane regulations.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This has been going on for years, I saw some pretty harrowing videos a while back. The import of dog and cat skins to Europe and Australia has long been banned. Those bans are flouted of course, and unethical, often illegal practices which are the norm in China allows a lot of these skins to be used in poducts headinng to the west without being labelled properly. It is all rather sick. This is why I still buy nothing with any real fur on - it is still a dead animal. If there were no market for these items these things would not happen. It is the markets I blame, although the producers do of course deserve their fare share of disgust.

As far as the Chinese are concerned, the animals are just that - animals. No soul, no consideration required, just beasts to make a profit from. It is the way they were raised, it is part of the culture, and they would not really understand why you are so upset by it. This is not a defence of their practices, just an eye into their world.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Go to YouTube you fool. This practice is common knowledge

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

I dont see any Animals being skinned alive. If I don't see it I don't believe it.

Got a video? to Prove it?

you obviously didn't read the link, and with that......BE THANKFUL!!!!!
I made it like 40 secs in and had to turn it off. they were slamming racoons on their head and then pulling their fur off while fully alive. zoomed in on one and you can almost see the "twinkle" leaving it's eyes. I am soo upset now, g-damn I'm pissed!!

edit: I'm no peta person or anything, but christ, if you absolutely have to do this, put the thing under or out of it's misery at least. cultural differences be damned!! we are humans, where is their soul?
edit on 7-10-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just made a one off $20 payment joining fee to animal saviours. I had no idea and the more I learn, the more it is confirmed that humans are the worst type of creature (a lot are any ways).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join