It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inordinate amout of Mini vans driving by

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the right forum to discuss this but I seem to have an inordinate amount of mini vans driving by my house... all hours of the day... they seem to look up at my house when they drive by too. Should I be worried?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaskedAvatar
Should I be worried?

Yes. Because they were probably sent by this guy.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
lol rant!

Ok well maybe you should go outside walk up to one and ask them what there doing there,

You may be able to tell something from the way they react?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Heey - let's see them
Set up a web-cam

If you "tape" them - its your insurence. BUT take car - remember the MIB

sorry only kitten
I ment FBI...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Basically if you're dealing or doing drugs. Yes, you should worry. Because they obviously know.

If, on the other hand you live beside a pre-school or day care. Don't sweat the minivans.

I try to get license plates when I see revolving traffic patterns. Once in Florence, Italy I noticed the same thing from my hotel. They were indeed circling. But it was a drug sting on someone else coming out of the hotel. Big showdown happened when he emerged. Vans usually means dogs in that case.

If it's something else though, like you just wired over $10k between bank accounts and were on AIM with your muslim friends... then settle in for a long month or two.

You've got a new shadow. Your Internet posting is being monitered too then so be careful what you admit to, if you've done anything.

Obviously they aren't coming in as your phone still works (if you're on dial up). Check your toilet. When it stops flushing, brace for impact. They're coming in.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I dont know if this is the right forum to discuss this but I seem to have an inordinate amount of mini vans driving by my house... all hours of the day... they seem to look up at my house when they drive by too. Should I be worried?

Yes - definitely be worried !!! - If they drive as badly as they do here in Oregon, they'll probably crash into your house while distracted by talking into their cellphones !!!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
whats weird is i've been noticing an increase in MiniVan activity in my area as well

i think its cops though. Police. I think government cars would try to be more inconspicuous

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's probably just the real DC snipers. I heard there was more then one of them. They were all CIA agents sent by Bush to cause paranoia among the residents of DC, so he could pass patriot act 3 which is a baby's breath away from martial law.

Then again it could just be the soccer moms driving the druken NASCAR dads home from the bar.

Or maybe its .... Oh never mind, I've run out of sarcastic things to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye
whats weird is i've been noticing an increase in MiniVan activity in my area as well

i think its cops though. Police. I think government cars would try to be more inconspicuous

Maybe the 'MiniVan' is the new pickup/SUV

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What type of area do you live in? Are you in a strictly residential area or are you near businesses that might attract mini-van driving Mom's? Do you think someone in your neighborhood might have just opened up a day-care in their home?
Out of curiosity, why do you think you might have something to worry about? Do you think they are worried about your ATS activity or is there something more you aren't telling us?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Best thing to do is tell people. Tell friends and family, and definitely the nieghbours. Video the cars or stop them and ask them if they're lost.

Call your local police with the license plates and descriptions etc. Generally make it be known that you have clocked them and are reporting their activities widely.

If they are criminals, that should scare them off (not worth the risk for them.)
If they are law enforcement, it will pretty much force them to come clean.
If something more sinister, they know they'll make the news if they try anything.

Either way, don't worry about it too much. As others have said, it could well be nothing to do with you. Maybe someone up the street.

Urn

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I seem to have an inordinate amount of mini vans driving by my house...

whats even scarier is, almost ALL of them have "baby on board" signs

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Since I can see the road from my computer room I should make a note as to how many mini vans pass by and at which hour of the day... If they are driving by in a pattern like in the movie the Truman show then I know that I have something to worry about.

I live in a residential neighborhood and I think they use this street as a bypass to avoid the stopsigns on the main road.

Also I have been noticing those Tacmar stickers or whatever you want to call them on the backs of road signs now. They seem to point to something....

[edit on 30-8-2004 by TheMaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
is there a school nearby, and has this activity increased since school started? alot of the daycare centers now days pick the kids up at school and drive them to the daycare center, and most use vans for this...so, could that be the explanation, at least during the day?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well there IS a church down the street from where I live- maybe they have an afternoon day care for the neighbor kids. Hadn't thought about that....

top topics

join