It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain surge defies sceptics in Republican race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In news sure to inject shock and awe into the Republican political primary season, a Zogby poll released Thursday showed Herman Cain leading the Republican field, topping former front-runner Mitt Romney by an astonishing 20 points. Cain would also narrowly edge out Obama in a general election, the poll found, by a 46�“44 margin.

Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, would lose by a point to the president, 40 percent to 41 percent. Texas governor Rick Perry, who has slipped in the polls of late, would lose to the president 45 percent to 40 percent.

The poll found that 38 percent of Republican primary voters said they would vote for Cain if the primary were held today. Eighteen percent said they would throw their support to Romney, while 12 percent each said they would vote for Perry and Texas congressman Ron Paul. No other candidate attracted double-digit support. news.yahoo.com...

I saw this on the drudge report and right across from it there's another article that says ``World facing worst financial crisis in history``, and my first thought was: Are republican voters serious?!

In the mists of a horrible recession they want to nominate a man that said the economy was great one week before the crisis hit? What kinda sense does that make? He didn't see the crisis coming, but they think he can fix a problem that he doesn't understand?

Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Another puppet show please.. can you say rigged much... msm is a bunch of bull hockey

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Quit watching mainstream media and who they say is winning in polls. Ron Paul has way more followers than the rest of republican canidates combined. The media won't admit it. Herman Cain has won 1 straw poll. Ron Paul wins almost all of them. He also wins "who won the debate" polls every single time.
edit on 7-10-2011 by supermanning because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by supermanning because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really like Ron Paul, but I would support Herman Cain. I believe Herman Cain will win the Republican nomination by a huge margin and then will go on to crush Obama next year.

Then Progressives will come out with some sort of Jedhi mindtrick form of reverse discrimination as to why the Republicans just turned the country over to an African-American, while at the same time we are all known to be racists. LOL!

edit on 7-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

top topics

join