It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Glenn Beck really is a prophet.. or just a really forward thinking person...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Check out this link. Its from February of this year and it pretty much lays out exactly what is happening now with OWS. I can think back to a year or so ago when he said even more stuff along these lines. If any of you can find those things I would appreciate it if you could add it to this thread. Thanks, ahead of time.

mediamatters.org...

Print
Email Beck Suggests Obama Wants Youth In U.S. To "Riot" And "Kill People" So He Can Provide "The Change They Are Requesting"
February 11, 2011 12:55 pm ET
From the February 11 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Glenn Beck Program:

Now what do we have today? The youth at OWS saying they want to murder the rich in this country.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ohhhhh this is going to be a fun thread considering the number of beck haters.

becks said alot of things that came true.

ows is the begining of the riots and protests in greece theres only one way to do what ows wants to get done

pure fascism

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I like Glenn Beck...he isn't afraid to say what he feels and most of the time the man is right on. My opinion of course!!!

Everyone has an opinion and the right to it...and I have mine. I'd have him over for dinner.

Now, I don't know about prophet? "I" would be hesitant to call anyone a prophet for that matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Um maybe I'm missing something here but where's the proof that "Obama" either wants or doesn't want this?

As to the protests themselves, I'm pretty sure Beck was hardly the first to predict them. Many others, including many sociologists (or something of that nature), have been predicting this for many years now. It's pretty much inevitable with the way things have been for decades now.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Its a peaceful movement.
And if there is violence, it will be at a) police hands b) provacateurs c) some random thugs

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Its a peaceful movement.
And if there is violence, it will be at a) police hands b) provacateurs c) some random thugs

I vote for D) Union Thugs.

Nobody likes to incite violence and destroy private property more than union thugs, and now we have the unions joining forces with the protesters.

With all the wealth the Obama admin has slipped to the unions in the last 3 years they should be able to pay thousands of rabble rousers to sit outside in the cold for years.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The brainwashed are everywhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
The brainwashed are everywhere.

Aint that the truth!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
Check out this link. Its from February of this year and it pretty much lays out exactly what is happening now with OWS. I can think back to a year or so ago when he said even more stuff along these lines. If any of you can find those things I would appreciate it if you could add it to this thread. Thanks, ahead of time.

mediamatters.org...

Print
Email Beck Suggests Obama Wants Youth In U.S. To "Riot" And "Kill People" So He Can Provide "The Change They Are Requesting"
February 11, 2011 12:55 pm ET
From the February 11 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Glenn Beck Program:

Now what do we have today? The youth at OWS saying they want to murder the rich in this country.

For the most part, I like beck...then he says something that is "unbeck".

Debbie Medina? His love of Rick Perry? That concerns me.

Good info though? That man is flat connected somehow.

Either a genius, or insider.

Leaving the msm definately gave him points in my book.

Pretty much EVERYTHING he has stated has come to pass in the last 4 years.

I do kinda miss the "old funny" beck days!

"GET OFF MY PHONE!!!!!"

Times are far to serious for that now.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Beck is a mind controlled speaker for the 1%

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Prophet? I only know three of them. They have conversed with me and I with them, there may be others but I do not know them.
. Beck is a learned man. He also has a good deal of wisdom. But to tell what is coming as far as the end. Not a chance.
Still he is on target for many things to come. he uses research etc online and others to come to conclusions. ..But a prophet is only of God. If anyone speaks presumptuously in terms of prophecy they should be left in the cold. He also has been wrong in his predictions. If a prophet is wrong once. He is to be ignored.
But if one speaks the truth and it happens. Well then you have a prophet. A prophet need only be wrong one time and he is false.
Beck is good but not a prophet. I know but a few that have not been wrong.
there are those however that do know what is coming. They do not speak out because it will matter not, they do not care......
DH

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Can you source this claim? Of course not. Stop lying, and promoting divisiveness. You should have your account banned for such a lie.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Can you source this claim? Of course not. Stop lying, and promoting divisiveness. You should have your account banned for such a lie.

Certainly and thanks for holding me accountable.

Its from Politico, hopefully thats lefty enough for you to believe.

State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver and State Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos reportedly received the email, as did State Assembly Majority Leader Ron Canestrari. The governor’s office did not tell the New York Daily News whether the governor received the email.

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

“How hard is it for us to stake out one of the obvious access roads to some tech company, tail an employee home and toss a liquor bottle full of flaming gasoline through their nice picture window into their cute house,” wrote the author of the email.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans. The angry message demanded that Albany politicians “stop shoveling wealth from the lower 99 percent into the top 1 percent” and “set aside your ‘no new taxes on anybody’ pledge.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Do you think that a majority of the people out there would vote for Obama again? If they did, why would they be protesting?

They are pissed off, and he is part of the reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted

As an actor, Beck makes a great prophet.

If he would leave drama with his llama, then he would be a lot more convincing.

I do remember a day that I said, "You know, I think I'm going crazy; Beck is really starting to make sense." Late radio/CNN/early Fox.

I clearly recall him calling out Van Jones (I think I have the name right) well before the boot outta the house.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Do you think that a majority of the people out there would vote for Obama again? If they did, why would they be protesting?

They are pissed off, and he is part of the reason.

You might be right about them not voting for Obama, my quess is they probaby dont vote anyway. However, it doesnt mean that the Obama admin will let a good crisis like this go to waste. Have you watched MSNBC, they are promoting this like its the second coming of Jesus. Now you got all the Progressive/Obama groups joining in like the unions like SEIU. Do you really think they would jump into this without Obamas blessing?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

You are very insightful.

This whole protest is right along the lines of the writings of Van Jones. I saw him on MSNBC yesterday all smiles. He looked like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted

I'm not going to say that Obama or his administration planned any of this.
But I do remember Glenn Beck talking about all those 60s radicals that went underground and are no working in the system to try to take down the system.
I'm sure all the Beckites here remember his chalk broad and the tree...it's about all that I learned from Beck.....until he outlived his usefulness on cable TV.

from Prison Planet, about OWS

Instead of addressing issues that will solve the serious social and political problems created by fractional reserve banking and other scams run by the ruling elite, the Soros lubricated anti-capitalist movement will steer popular outrage and political reaction into fireproof channels that can be controlled by globalist forces behind the curtain.

edit on Sat Oct 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for posting.

I do think Glenn hit his peak during the ObamaCare debate and a few months after that. Then he kinda started to flake out a bit. Sometimes I wonder if someone didnt get to him or maybe he just wanted out of his Fox contract.

I dont generally care for Alex Jones, but that was a good article that you linked.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

@Lucidity = Here's your proof: www.wnd.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join