It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Man Shares Hell Experience That He Had Whilst In The ICU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This old man had a really upsetting experience of what he felt was, if not simply a vision, a real experience of Hell, and once again, as many other people have mentioned before, demon entities in this place, super hideous creatures that he never wants to see again.

I can vouch for these people who mention demon entities are real, because I have seen a small variety of these entities with my astral eyes during OBEs, and have heard them actually speak, in the past, at the peak of my New AGe Phase.

These creatures are just waiting for people to kick the bucket to drag you to this dark place, it seems.

Anyway, If you want to know what some of these demons sound like from my experience, from a couple of instances, not all, but just the two more negative ones, they had chipmunkish tones, like I have also heard other people mention. The Second Part of Citizen in Hell, where the demon or demon entities start talking is pretty much what these things sounded like, to me.

Part 2 is where the Chipmunk sounding entity is at.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have no doubt that entities and spirits roam around with us. The thought of Hell reminds me of this little hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This guy looks like a guy who DRINKS HEAVILY!!!!

Sounds like a fun place actually, can't wait...................

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why did this guy think he went to Hell? I can't hear the vid, Did he say something about being a sinner?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I believe he sincerely did have that dream and sincerely did believe that what he saw was a vision of Hell.

However, I refuse to be "converted" to a religion which worships a murderous egomaniac warlord based on the fear of eternal torture and pain.

If I go to Hell and it turns out to be real, then that is where I belong. I have come to terms with my fate and myself.

I worship a god of love, who would never dream of a concept like Hell. Love is my religion, love is my god. Hell has no place in my beliefs.

Originally posted by star in a jar
Why did this guy think he went to Hell? I can't hear the vid, Did he say something about being a sinner?

Christians believe every single one of them, and all other people who don't believe as they do, are inherently sinners, because of original sin.

You see, in times before history, there were supposedly only two people, Adam and Eve. God told them they could do whatever they wanted in his Garden of Eden and have a wonderful time, but they were not to eat the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

They decided to eat it anyway, and were subsequently banished from Eden forever, and labelled as sinners, as well as all of their incestuous children, which, if you believe as they do, then we are all born of their offspring, who were all incestuous.
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He must of been having one massive '___' trip.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

That's what i was thinking, the morphine kicked in on this guy and he had his first acid trip!!!!

Hilarious!!It freaked him out. What he doesn't know is his mind was telling about all the crap he had in his life.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
wooooooow the second video made me laugh! why wont god show me a vision of a man in hell when i ask him? as a matter of fact why doesnt god reply to me why does he only reply to crazy already religious people?? hmmmmmm? running a religion based on eternal pain and suffering if you dont do whats god wants you to....sign me up!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

I know about the bible, but the bible is a shadow of its former self, rewritten and re-translated throughout the centuries, when I think of true Christianity, it's Jesus's Christianity, not the Christianity of modern day churches. Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet as well as Muhammad, they don't think he is a literal son of God but as a messenger, which I agree with. Jesus told of ideals how we should live, to be good to each other, etc. It's an error on part of certain Christians if they think only Christians are favored by God. As far as I'm concerned, if a 'Christian' advances war, he/she is not a true Christian, and is in fact, Anti-Christ.

As an conspiracy theorist, I think the tale of Eden's garden is a tale of something else that happened in history, an event lost to public history.

As I understand it, God created man, but Satan said man was flawed and set it upon himself to tempt man into sin (the Garden of Eden event) And therefore God kicked Satan out...

The sin of eating from the fruit of knowledge interests me... Does knowledge equal sin? Is it a sin to know how to make nuclear weapons, make genetically engineered organisms, bigger chainsaws to cut down forests faster? The bible does warn us of the mark of the beast... RFID chips, etc? Is this why God kicked out Lucifer, the light bringer, because man will misuse the knowledge for sin?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Joel 2:28 "It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

These creatures are just waiting for people to kick the bucket to drag you to this dark place, it seems.

LOL. What's the deal with death? Why do the demons have to wait until we're dead? Is our body some kind of protection against demons, then when we die we're at their mercy, like a cripple or an immature newborn, who can't walk away?

The idea that our souls are undeveloped and that after we die, we have to be blindly led or guided somewhere by either demons or angels is nuts to me. They only show up when you're dead, where are they during life?

If the soul is "damned" to ETERNITY in hell" then the soul is an eternal thing. Why would it be so lost and vulnerable in its eternal state, as to wander into hell?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Unlike human beings who were made in God's image, these demon creatures were not.

What I understand is that, the fallen angels were tinkering making hybrids of animals and humans aside from humans with angels and angels with animals. Because of this, they made creations who were not endowed with souls made in God's image.

These entities do not feel love like humans do, they just don't get off of those things, because their soul matrix is not like ours. God had forbid mixing of certain species of animals and mixing of plants, but these particular fallen angels crossed the lines and are bound in the chains in Hell, because their actions created a ton of problems for humanity. When their offspring hybrid giant nephilim children were around, they would eat up all the food of the humans, and then when there was no food left, they would eat the humans, and when there was no humans around to eat, they would eat each other, and see, they would resort to cannibalism and cause so many problems for humanity. It was unfair with these guys around, and these offspring had for parents fallen angels who hate humanity with a vengeance. Their whole point is to take as many human souls down with them, and to inject cambions into human bodies through trauma abuse from birth, so that these entities can run the world by ousting souls made in god's image from bodies, and supplanting themselves, the cambions, into them and carrying out the cold blooded genocidal plans that only non-human entities( entities not made in God's image, such as camions) can carry out.

If you think these entities like the fallen angels and their offspring cambions in the Illuminati give a care about you, you are mistaken. They are loyal to the fallen angels and the ideals that are in destruction of mankind.

forgottenrealms.wikia.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky - good post! I have concluded myself that some demons are conducting biological experiments on humans in desperate hope of attaching themselves to humanity, and enjoying the benefits of the Plan of Salvation from which they are otherwise excluded. They will fail.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What I understand is that, the fallen angels were tinkering making hybrids of animals and humans aside from humans with angels and angels with animals. Because of this, they made creations who were not endowed with souls made in God's image.

I thought the flood took care of all that.

Why do these demons have to wait for us to die before they can "take" us to hell? Are our bodies protection from demons until death? If I am going to hell for not believing in the fairy tale bible, why don't they get me now? I assure you that they haven't "got" me yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

God is not allknowing, if he were, he would have prevented what the fallen angels had in mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
The sin of eating from the fruit of knowledge interests me... Does knowledge equal sin?

No, because there was NEVER a Tree of Knowledge.

This is what happened:

"O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."

But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."

And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."

So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"

Qur'an, 7:19-22

Originally posted by PeterPaulW

God is not allknowing, if he were, he would have prevented what the fallen angels had in mind.

Sure is He All-Knowing. THERE WERE NO FALLEN ANGELS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

100% agree with you. The god of the bible is an insane, vengeful ass-ho# - I don't consider that blasphemous because the god of the bible is fiction.

new topics

top topics

join