It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear, Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
While I am well aware that this thread exists on a 'Conspiracy Website' and the Freemasons are the quintessential 'Secret Society,' I cannot help but notice that it is not the Masons who prosper from their so called 'Secrets,' but those who oppose it.

Every 'secret' we possess is a Google search away, but that does not sate the conspiracy beast's appetite.

The accusations run wild, as Masonry and Masons are blamed for everything from 9/11 (an attack upon Masonry, not by it) to suppressing the cure for cancer so that the Shriner's Hospitals can continue to 'make money.' (True story)

But the real 'secrets' are the life lessons that one Mason cannot even share with another, because it is innate. It speaks to every man in his native tongue, a language only known to him.

The secret is the experience, and what can be felt when a group of like minded individuals get together to do their best, for themselves, for each other and for the world.

Consider please the source.

Who makes money or garners attention from the perpetual blame machine?

Not Masons, I assure you.

Why do we keep our privacy?

Why do you keep yours?

So the next time you see a thread, or a 'revealing expose' of the Masons and their evil ways, consider this: Who prospers?

Thoughts? Rebuttals? Inane libelous perversions?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I know some Masons personally,,I I am not lying either..I can assure U that the majority of them R just normal people like U and I..No different then joining the ELKS club or a FOP...

Kind of gay clubs if U ask me....

I am not a group think person so I could care less what they do...Cool architecture though that they have. Silly outfits..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

We all live together here on this spinning rock we call home.

Not believing in 'Groupthink' is why we find ourselves in the sad state we are in.

Reconsider your position, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Not believing in 'Groupthink' is why we find ourselves in the sad state we are in.

One of the things many don't take into account is the misdirection/disinformation tactics of Secret Societies, such as the Illuminati and the Masons are no where near as secretive as the Illuminati. But if peeps would just think the opposite of the majority concensus, they'd figure out the truth about the Illuminati and their supposed objective of creating the New World Order.

NWO inverted is OMU, which is One Mind Unity (right in line with what you said), with that One Mind being God/Source and not human. Humans are dumb by nature but that's how we've been constructed, to keep us from figuring out the truth, so this "game" will go down as it is designed. The 2nd Tomb Raider movie is a great example of just how stupid peeps are, because many bought into it. The theme of that movie was three-fold: Locate, Acquire, & Open Pandora's Box. But the movie's storyline had it where Pandora's Box held evil and upon opening it, that evil would be unleashed onto the world, to bring about the NWO, yet, the actual legend of Pandora's Box is almost opposite of that:

en.wikipedia.org...'s_box

"In classic Greek mythology, Pandora was the first woman on earth. Zeus ordered Hephaestus, the god of craftsmanship, to create her, so he did—using water and earth. The gods endowed her with many talents: Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo gave music and Hermes, persuasion. The gods also gave her the gift of curiosity.

When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora was given a beautiful box which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her curiosity given to her by the gods, Pandora opened the box-jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing that lay at the bottom, which was Hope. Pandora was deeply saddened by what she had done, and was afraid that she would have to face Zeus' wrath, since she had failed her duty. However, Zeus did not punish her, because he knew this would happen."

The truth about Pandora's Box is it is in reference to your Closed Mind (everyone is closed minded) and once it is opened soon, Hope will finally escape and humanity will finally realize the truth about this thing they call Life.

Your comment about "Groupthink" goes to the heart of a One Mind Unity and I have faith it will come to be.

Great thread!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fear sells. Just look at David Icke.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Once upon a time, I thought that there may be something to Icke's theories.

Most of us could agree that the upper echelon are so far removed from us common clay as to seem alien, after all.

But when his theories about Masons being the foot soldiers of Evil Lizard people became known to me, I knew he knew not that of which he speaks.

Why would evil overlords with a spectacular array of technology need some apron wearing, allegorical actors to do their near omnipotent bidding?

Then, I had a friend get tickets to one of his lectures at 150 dollars a pop, and the true 'conspiracy' became apparent.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

As in most things, we fear that which we do not... or cannot understand. That which obscures itself invites suspicion and distrust.

This is NOT to say that the Masons (or any other organization) shouldn't be allowed such cloaking... but it should be expected to generate this kind of response.

I recall once many years ago, a guy came to work with his hair cut into a Mohawk. After a few days, he complained to management because the rest of us were making fun of his doo. It wasn't mean-spirited... just fun poking by people he knew and worked with everyday.

The response was... you can't get a haircut like that and expect the world to look the other way. The same goes for a hundred other subjects. Even by seeking privacy sometimes, we draw attention. We don't have to surrender that privacy or our right to cut our hair any way we choose. But we should be ready with skin thick enough to bear up to those who poke around.

It's a big, dynamic world. We don't own but a small fraction of it at any given moment. How we blend is every bit as important as how we are perceived.

edit on 8-10-2011 by redoubt because: typos dammit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmmmm... why do I have a picture in my mind of lemmings jumping over a cliff???

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Interesting anecdote about 'lemmings jumping off a cliff' story... It was completely fabricated by some immoral cameramen.

They were chased off the cliff. Look it up.

We have this mentality that somehow we are 'sheeple' if we move and act in unity with one another, and that is a conspiracy all unto itself.

Who benefits from our current blind allegiance to our 'independence?'

Not us.

Muslims versus Christians, Democrats versus Republicans, Black versus White.

Confrontation is profitable. And not for those doing the fighting.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

GROUP THINK... influenced by biological urges.

Lemmings became the subject of a popular misconception that they commit mass suicide when they migrate. Actually, it is not a mass suicide but the result of their migratory behavior. Driven by strong biological urges, some species of lemmings may migrate in large groups when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat. In such cases, many may drown if the body of water is so wide as to stretch their physical capability to the limit. This fact combined with the unexplained fluctuations in the population of Norwegian lemmings gave rise to the misconception.[9]

Lemmings... wiki

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Thank you for... that.

Are you suporting your argument or mine?

Groupthink is a biological imperative, where the All is more important than the one.

Without that, we would have gone extinct many millenia ago...

The Masons provide a living example of that sprit, without taking credit or seeking any type of acknowledgement for it.

Unfortunately, it is often seen as something nefarious because it does not share the need for praise and earthly glory that so many of its adversaries do.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A light hearted and difficult to police way to open some ears.

hugs - cmr

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by shushu

Thank you for... that.

Are you suporting your argument or mine?

Groupthink is a biological imperative, where the All is more important than the one.

Without that, we would have gone extinct many millenia ago...

The Masons provide a living example of that sprit, without taking credit or seeking any type of acknowledgement for it.

Unfortunately, it is often seen as something nefarious because it does not share the need for praise and earthly glory that so many of its adversaries do.

Actually... I wasn't supporting anyone's argument. I was just attempting to point out that sometimes GroupThink can be dangerous to one's overall health and well being. Perhaps Jim Jones would have been a better example.

But I do agree that one's chances of survival increase dramatically when people work together as a group/team... with a team leader who doesn't have a big ego... or delusional.
edit on 8-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
Because Walt Disney beamed that image into your head?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Are you watching a documentary on Lemmings?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by shushu
Because Walt Disney beamed that image into your head?

GroupThink... compliments of Britanica.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I find it extremely telling that Anti Masons have not barraged this thread with all of our supposed 'Evil Plans'.

Where's the Morgan Affair?

What about our 'Luciferian Worship'?

Not one mention of our 300 year old plans for world domination?

I suppose that the light of rationality has made the Fearmongers run for cover?

Or is it just not high profile enough to warrant a response because there won't be enough attention paid them?

I'm a bit disappointed, to be quite honest.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Fear sells. Just look at David Icke.

Alex Jones.....

new topics

top topics

join