It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metatron address to the United Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
No this is not Megatron from the autobots, however Metatron does have a simular aspect the "all Spark" and Metatron's "Spark of life" in his doings in eden. But neverless I was doing some research on METATRON and came across this page.
Kinda weird considering all the conspiracy theories going around about end times? Could Metatron be behind all the events of late?

Metatron to address UN

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Metatron Address to the United Nations – The Nation of Humanity
Archangel Metatron Channel via James Tyberonn
Greetings ! I am Metatron, Lord of Light, and I embrace you with love, unconditional love.
And so it is 2011, the cusp of your heralded Ascension.
So many are asking what really will happen in 2012...
Dear Ones, we tell you again the Ascension will occur...
planetary changes will occur...
The planet will Ascend, and humanity will be in tow...
Now, be aware, there will indeed be the cleansing of the planet, the up shifting of frequency...
The Earth will amplify into 12 dimensions, and by having access to those crystalline fields...

Yeah, great. Just what the UN needs. More 2012 nuts preaching to the world.
So can anyone go to the UN and make declarations like this?
Does anyone know what the procedure is to get a presentation in from of the UN, because I'm sure I could make some stuff up which sounds like this, and would make a good travel story from when I get back home from a holiday in New York.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't take anything seriously that is prefaced by "Dear Ones"
Metatron is a channeled transmission.
It's been channeled by Lori Gilmore and a host of others.
It's difficult to take seriously, with all respect for your beliefs..........

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
‎"Now, there are some that will say that the prominent nations of what you term the 1st world, the financially dominant and powerful, are more like corporations than countries. Corporations based on profits whose residents are treated more as employees than citizens, especially within the United States.

That the gap between the ‘ haves & have-nots’ is growing increasingly wider. There are some that would say that the overall masses of the United States are controlled and manipulated by media, intoxicated by quantity and enslaved by debt. That sovereignty of the individual has been lost. Yet a light still shines, and it is growing brighter. A new generation across the planet are coming into power, and they will quicken the change."

That's basically OWS in a nutshell...

Interesting...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
No this is not Megatron from the autobots, however Metatron does have a simular aspect the "all Spark" and Metatron's "Spark of life" in his doings in eden. But neverless I was doing some research on METATRON and came across this page.
Kinda weird considering all the conspiracy theories going around about end times? Could Metatron be behind all the events of late?

Metatron to address UN

Metatron didn't really address the UN, but the Society for Enlightenment and Transformation , which is is part of the United Nations Staff Recreational Council (UNSRC). Look them up--they host a lot of not quite mainstream stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well its right up the UN's ally I'm sorry to say, they're into and BEHIND most of the odd ufology stuff. The whole wish they were elites but alas they're still in stinky diapers group is really into wierd science and frikkin magic and they like their ufology negative entity style.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well Metatron is the transformed Enoch ; that is to say who and what Enoch became after he was taken by God into eternal life
and if you have read the books of Enoch you will realize that these channelings do not have his personality signature at all
so I call shenanigans on this

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

It has nothing to do with my or anyones belief's. I was simply researching Metatron and stumbled upon this page and gave some opinion possibly satirically.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
well Metatron is the transformed Enoch ; that is to say who and what Enoch became after he was taken by God into eternal life
and if you have read the books of Enoch you will realize that these channelings do not have his personality signature at all
Who's personality signature what? Who?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There is also the CUBE

Here is a great explanation of metatron cube.

edit on 7-10-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
Who's personality signature what? Who?

Enoch is Metatron Metatron=Enoch and whoever or whatever came up with that UN speech is not him.

Metatron does not engage in BS

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Lol... "in the next 15 generations" says the channeller. And a generation is what, 20 years? 25? 40?

Gee, that really gives me hope

edit on 10/8/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

He clearly doesnt have a clue who Metatron is...........and or was..........

It seems there are some other things floating around the net with his name on it?

Metatron was Enoch and was transformed by god in to Enoch because of his strength of fate and piousness.......

He is known to be the Voice of God..........

It is said that the angels even begged Enoch to parlay on their behalf , with god, not to create the flood and destroy their offspring, and send them to the depths of hell.......

Just some history

whoever this guy is that you talk about is clearly not the same person
edit on 8-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Metatron is against the United Nations.

Trust me...you will know when ya experience Metatron. Hes my favorite. He does have a sense of humor as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Metatron is against the United Nations.

Trust me...you will know when ya experience Metatron. Hes my favorite. He does have a sense of humor as well.

I'm glad you said all this it's so true ,strange about The books of Enoch that there are parts that make me laugh
very amazing indescribable character. like you said you'll know him if you meet him!

new topics

top topics

join