It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Plan for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

“I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” (Luke 10:18)

The Hebrew word for lightning is ‘Baraq’ and the word for heights or high places is ‘Bamah’. This is definitely an interesting and revealing piece of information. Whats more revealing is that Obama’s birth name is Barry Soetoro. Was Obama’s name changed to make it look like he is the Antichrist? Under pressure from skeptics, Barack Obama released his birth certificate in, of all formats, PDF. This is very suspicious because the interesting little known fact about PDF’s is that they can be exported from Adobe Acrobat Reader and opened in Illustrator. Using Illustrator researchers have found the birth certificate to be an obvious forgery that was created using layers.

It is such an obvious and poorly made forgery that one must be led to believe that the elites want you to know that it is a forgery. If Satan and his puppets really wanted to fake a birth certificate they would have no problem doing so! They would not have left the format in PDF. They certainly would not have left such obvious evidence of tampering and doctoring! With so much at stake shouldn’t they be able to forge a better birth certificate? Of course they could, they chose not to…

Another interesting piece of information is where the doctored birth certificate says Obama was born.

"And I stood on the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads the name of blasphemy. (Revelation 13:1)"

Surely enough, Obama’s forged birth certificate claims that he was born in Hawaii. Conveniently fulfilling the above prophecy about the Antichrist emerging from the Sea!

moar...
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
whoever wrote that article is good at making conections, too bad they aren't real.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
LOL

Giving an awful lot of power to Obama aren't we?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
LOL

no actually I am saying that he is a puppet

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I saw little dragons coming from a guys ass sitting in front of me on the bus?

Can you tell me if that comes from the bible as well ? Really I felt it meant something.

Probably you're going to think I'm some scizo... Same feeling I have when I read the # these relifreaks dare to post with their own truths.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7

LOL

You're not saying anyhting, your OP is merely a quote from some crazy a%$ religious, bible thumping nut, trying to convince us that Obama is the Antichrist, and changed his name to make it so.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
I saw little dragons coming from a guys ass sitting in front of me on the bus?

Can you tell me if that comes from the bible as well ? Really I felt it meant something.

Probably you're going to think I'm some scizo... Same feeling I have when I read the # these relifreaks dare to post with their own truths.

LMAO.....

Hey,,where these dragons Red or Blue?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Godschosen7

Interesting OP. I didn't even know the meanings of his name. It's a possiblity because he is said to fool the very elect. Obama could do this very well because right now he has the entire world looking at him like he is a fool, if he is really the son of perdition he's pretty damned good at using smoke screens so that people cannot see his deception that he is really very intelligent and not the buffoon we've been seeing in the news. It's a scary prospect, but i have Jesus Christ so i am not worried. If he is the SoP then we will be gone before he announces himself to the entire world. We will know when the time comes close when the Temple is rebuilt on Mt. Moriah, or you will if youre still here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7

LOL

You're not saying anyhting, your OP is merely a quote from some crazy a%$ religious, bible thumping nut, trying to convince us that Obama is the Antichrist, and changed his name to make it so.

Your reply is irrelevant to the OP. Stop trying to derail the topic in a "God doesnt exist" post. Obvious troll is painfully obvious.
edit on 7-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

No read the article I'm saying he is not the antichrist. I'm saying he is the puppet counterfeit antichrist.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If OP means "opinion posted," there is no OP. If OP means "opinion poster", he has posted no opinion, only a quote from some religious nut claiming that Obama is the antichrist and that he changed his name from Barry Sotero, to Barach Obama.

Whats more revealing is that Obama’s birth name is Barry Soetoro. Was Obama’s name changed to make it look like he is the Antichrist?

The opinion of the writer of the qoute is a crazy birther gone penticostal bat nuts!

Surely enough, Obama’s forged birth certificate claims that he was born in Hawaii. Conveniently fulfilling the above prophecy about the Antichrist emerging from the Sea!

Obama is a Christian, why would this guy think he was the Antichrist? Is the Antichrist supposed to be a Christian?

edit on 7-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Godschosen7

"And I stood on the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads the name of blasphemy. (Revelation 13:1)"

When John said "the sea" he was talking about the sea he was right in the midst of when he wrote Revelation.

The MEDITERRANEAN Sea

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Obama is a Christian, why would this guy think he was the Antichrist? Is the Antichrist supposed to be a Christian?

The ac will not honor the "gods of his fathers". And will magnify himself above anything "called God".

He'll not honor any god of his fathers, and will put himself higher than any god.

top topics

join