It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is liberal anti-white Hollywood promoting Nazism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

In World War II, Hitler was closely allied with the Islamic world. He even stated “The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?” Hitler formed close ties with Amin el-Husseini who was a Palestinian nationalist and a Muslim leader in the British Mandate of Palestine. What unified Hitler’s Nationalism and Islam was a shared supposed hatred for Zionism. Was Hitler really a renegade leader who went against the Zionist establishment?

How did white people, who are the lost tribes of Israel, benefit in anyway from Hitler? WWII was one massive sacrifice of white Europeans. Don’t believe the establishment historians who try to make it seem like white people were the victimizers. The Holocaust is a lie. The powers that be will try to twist the reality so much that the only way one can get any truth about a particular situation is to look at the objective reality and to see who benefited. The objective reality is that tens of millions of Russians, Germans, British and other ethnic white people lost their lives in WWII. Most conspiracy theorists acknowledge and accept the fact that both the Democrats and Republicans are controlled. Two sides of the same coin working together while pretending to be opposed to eachother. Why should WWII be any different? If Hitler was really rebelling against anything then he would have never been elected leader of Germany. Satan is not so weak that he would ever allow a rebellion led by a mere mortal to come so close to defeating his plans. He is a super-intelligent extraordinarily powerful entity. Humans are no match for him. Everything that happens on earth, which is his domain, is scripted and planned out long beforehand. There are no grassroots revolutions. There are no real rebellions.

How did the elites benefit from WWII? The elites used WWII so they could create their counterfeit Israel, which is really Mystery Babylon the Great. This has been Satan’s plan for thousands of years… They needed to do it in 1948 and could only do it in 1948 because of Ezekiel’s prophecy, which the elites have twisted into making it look like the prophecy would be filled in 1948 rather than 70 years later in 2018, when the real Israel will be formed, once Jesus returns are unites ALL of Israel. Judah reunited with the lost tribes.

moar...
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is the second thread youve posted where you have only regurgated other peoples wacked out theories. Get a mind of you own!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Seek help and try to talk to your coloured brothers once. I'm sure someone poisoned your mind with lies.
That's cool and all but it's time to take a plunge in humanity rather than looking into the mirror of color

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

this is my website these are my theories...

im quoting from my own website relax

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

I believe every race has the right to exist. Including white people. Diversity is an Orwellian genocidal ideology that is used to kill white people. Notice its only white countries that get enriched.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
All Hollywood is Liberal and hates Blacks?

This is as bad as All Hollywood Worships Satan,

Seriously....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
All Hollywood is Liberal and hates Blacks?

This is as bad as All Hollywood Worships Satan,

Seriously....

Lol will you guys please read the article before you post :-D

It has nothing to do with blacks. In the article I source a video that shows Lady Gaga talking about Satan's New World Order ideology. It will be inclusive of all races.

new topics

top topics

join