It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "The Architect"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And why have we not heard of this "mastermind" before? Who are the powers behind WikiLeaks? Assange says he is the heart and soul of WikiLeaks and I believe that. But surely, this organization has a silent high power in the tech zone.

WikiLeaks is effectively closed for new business after a computer mastermind nicknamed The Architect walked out of the organisation last year.
The Architect took with him the all-important submission system that allows whistleblowers to lodge sensitive information and keep their identities secret.

Since then Assange and WikiLeaks have been unable to accept online submissions.

Mr Domscheit-Berg says the WikiLeaks drop box is all The Architect's creation.

"Not a single line of code ever was made by Julian. He has no role in creating the submission system and neither have I. And neither did I or he ever have access to that system," Mr Domscheit-Berg said.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Smart move, WikiLeaks founder just got himself out of major trouble. Now the blame will be shifted to this architect who made the code and way of doing it. Now Lasange will claim ignorance.. Smart..clever...legalities so easy to manipulate...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well someone needs to design a new damn submission system. Make it an open source project. Simple.
edit on 7-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I want to know who the engineer is?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Karl Rove. I am told.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Since then Assange and WikiLeaks have been unable to accept online submissions.

Could this possibly mean that the work is over? Is it finished? Is it now our mission to dissect and digest what has been released? Could it be that enough evidence of evil has been released in order that people who are going to will take a stand?

Mr Domscheit-Berg says the WikiLeaks drop box is all The Architect's creation.

This just seems like a really ominous statement. Is "The Architect" the same one the Freemasons talk about?

"Not a single line of code ever was made by Julian. He has no role in creating the submission system and neither have I. And neither did I or he ever have access to that system," Mr Domscheit-Berg said.

So it was all created for him?

I was a bit surprised to read this as I had assumed the set-up for the technology had developed from his expertise in hacking from so many years ago.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
I want to know who the engineer is?

Some CIA dude. Sounds like he decided, "My work here is done," packed up, got his hat and coat and went home. Left Julian in the lurch. Well, not really... he was just an actor anyway. It's all bogus, the Wikileaks thing. Of course that's my take on it. I've not one shred of proof. Just intuition.

new topics

top topics

join