It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul "They're On Their iPhones Wearing Designer Jeans Their Parents Bought For Them"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Sly1one

You are completely right. They are not all filthy hippies, the majority are filthy hipsters. Daddy can you buy me a camera so I can pretend to be involved with something important? Idiots think they deserve to be paid money for not doing a thing. Your communism is frightening.

as far as protesting their own livelihood

I roll my eyes at the protesters protesting their own POTENTIAL livelihood too.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Thats right, because the Domo doctrine states that you have to be satisfied with what ever the hell comes
down the pike. Who are to pee ons to question the masters of the universe and their agenda?

Listen to Domo, be a good little slave boys and girls.

edit on 7-10-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Sly1one

Then the State shouldnt own people either. That's the flip side of the coin. The key is not be owned by anyone, but be responsible.

Ya, you guys are making that up... I listened to Hannity and Limbaugh the other day, and both of them
asserting all kinds of nonsense. Wanting corporations to stop influencing our political system is not
a communist idea.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

reply to post by Sly1one

You are completely right. They are not all filthy hippies, the majority are filthy hipsters. Daddy can you buy me a camera so I can pretend to be involved with something important? Idiots think they deserve to be paid money for not doing a thing. Your communism is frightening.

as far as protesting their own livelihood

I roll my eyes at the protesters protesting their own POTENTIAL livelihood too.

Thats right, because the Domo doctrine states that you have to be satisfied with what ever the hell comes
down the pike. Who are to pee ons to question the masters of the universe and their agenda?

Listen to Domo, be a good little slave boys and girls.

edit on 7-10-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

This OWS thing is really drawing a line in the sand, and is showing who is standing up for humanity, and who is trying to keep us licking boots. it really is that simple.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
see alot of people posting in this thread that still just don't understand what's going on.
The products aren't the issue.

The corporations have paid off the politicians to forge laws in their interest, and not the peopel they were elected to represent.
Corporations use wealth to manipulate the system so you they can profit.
They don't care if you get rich, just stay out of their way, and don't rock the boat for the other coprorations.

They Corps aren't against us, they just don't give a damn about us, and will walk over our rights, pay off politicians, burn the house down to make a dollar.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

How's that political legacy handed to you by your millionaire daddy who sucks down a constant taxpayer-paid salary working out for you, Randy?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by MysticPearl

True whoever did that had too much time on their hands. Glad it wasn't me and I just found the picture! How long have you been a communist?

What the hell does my quote have to do with communism?

Well, its not as if they're wasting their time putting lipstick and clip-on ties on cats.

You really are an odd poster. Trolling threads while fabricating arguments.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Sly1one

Then the State shouldnt own people either. That's the flip side of the coin. The key is not be owned by anyone, but be responsible.

I absolutely agree with you 100% no one would "own" anyone period end of story...People should work on being independent and self sufficient and severely reduce the consumer based lifestyles they lead to make their own independence possible...It boils down to IF people truly wan't to be free the first step is to get off the government teet and provide for yourself.

The real culprit in the way of our independence is "property tax" because of that you ABSOLUTELY MUST participate in the system...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Americanist

Must be pretty hip in your view. Run a scam then retreat to an island with billions in offshore bank accounts... All the while accumulating returns by individual seconds. Let's not get into the investment opportunities just yet.

It's REALLY hard for me to take anyone who quotes themselves in their signature line seriously.

LMAO what kind of reply is that?
We all know that what someone puts as their signature on an internet profile really has a lot to do with how someone should be taken seriously
You're my new source of entertainment Domo1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join