It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street has starting something big!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The FLEA Party is gaining steam!

They don't have clue as to what they are protesting, but they are gaining steam!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
When London was burning I said "It is coming here"!!!!
When there were riots in Turkey I said "It is coming here"!!!!
When protesters took over Egypt I said "It is comiing here"!!!
When rebels fought to remove Gadaffi I said "It is coming here"!!!

Well, it is no longer coming.

IT IS HERE!!!!

Change is finally a real possibility but we will have to fight for it like those before us.
Hopefully it will not be a fight with weapons but with words.

Link[

Link
edit on 7-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't go so far as to say that just yet. Its not the first time in U.S. history there have ever been protests like this. During the vietnam war era there were alot of protests and they didn't really help because the government back then does what it is doing now. Which is to say they are doing whatever they damn well please despite the will of the people.

One million people will still not be enough because it has to be the whole damned nation standing out there as one, and with people who have wives and husbands and children that aint going to happen because you got to feed your family, and you can't feed your kids standing on the streets not working. This is why this will go nowhere. Maybe once welfare and social security and unemployment benefits run dry and all of america is broke and parents can no longer feed their families because there is not any work to be had anywhere in the U.S. it will happen, but we're still a long way from that point. Now if Obama keeps bouncing checks left and right like he is, it may happen sooner but he needs to make it into office for another term to push the people over the edge they are sitting on right now.
edit on 7-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay, I get what some of you are saying. Lets figure it like this. How many people are out there per day and how much money do they get per day? We have all seen the videos on youtube. They show countless times the tables upon tables of food and drinks. They are also trying to get money for a generator too so they can continue a live feed of the protest. Apparently someone shut down power to the park. I am researching this now on whether or not it is true. You are right though. There does need to be some kind of transparency. With that being said, the same applies to Wall Street

edit on 7-10-2011 by KaginD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Once there are millions (any day now)

Its a tipping point for hundreds of millions!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2011 by TheMatrixusesYou because: Off topic

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccupyPlanet
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Once there are millions (any day now)

Its a tipping point for hundreds of millions!

Which means the feds aren't going to hold back their big guns much longer. The corporates own the Fed Government. Thats why voting is a lie, because youre just going to vote for the next cronie the fatcats own. Men in positions of power (lots of money and those in seats of government) can't resist having millions of dollars they can pocket all for the sake of voting yes or no in favor of the corporate sharks thrown at them. I'm not sure anyone could resist and not sell out (those guys usually die by assination like JFK).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The FLEA Party is gaining steam!

They don't have clue as to what they are protesting, but they are gaining steam!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Disingenuous nonsense from the fascist shills. The system of this country is broken!! Get a clue, eh?
edit on 7-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccupyPlanet

President Obama gave the 99%ers street cred

He and his cronies need to stay the hell away from this.

Drive the money out of OWS. The fight will be within and on the outside, mark my words. You have to have a clean ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join