It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Itchy (Images Included)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Lol took a shower and there gone, wtf?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu

Hot shower or bath relieves stress.....maybe that is the problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

The way the rash curves around you, it reminds me of what my boss described about when he had shingles. Related to the Chicken Pox virus, but adults get it years after they had the virus/inoculation as a child.

If it is shingles, I think you do need to see a doc. Boss was out for a week or so.

Hope you feel better!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu

As "Destinyone" stated, bathing relieves some stress and will create temporary relief from stress-related hives and breakouts.

Stress hives will literally pop up almost instantly and will disappear just as quickly when you're not even looking. I would look into some stress-relief activities and maybe look into some itch cream or ointment to treat the breakouts when they happen until you can relieve your stress.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Where I come from ,this is called "roving hives". The first time I got them, I found out I was allergic to penicillin. I went to the hospital, got a couple of shots and was ok. 2nd time, found out I was allergic to demerol. This can be a medical emergency, so watch for dizzy spells, light-headedness and trouble swallowing. These hives are intensely itchy and warm to the touch. They will appear on one part of the body, disappear, and then return in a new spot. If you get any more symptoms, go to the hospital right away. It is called anaphylaxis and you can go into anaphylactic shock...just like when people are allergic to bees. You may need a shot of adrenalin to keep your airway open .

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Roving hives sounds about right. But I can't figure out what i'm allergic to.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is what I love about ATS. We're all like family, 'Look at my itches!" "Here's a picture of me in my bathroom". I think I just fell in love!

Ok...... Do you have pets? I do and I really try to keep them up on their Advantage treatments, but Cha Cha has an allergy to it that sometimes causes open sores, so I only give it him when his itching is out of control, My bad.

That's when I get bit. Huge whelts, under the skin, that go away with a hot shower. I think it's fleas, but it could be mites, ticks, or even spiders, (I need to vacuum more often). Sometimes, I just start bleeding out of nowhere. It's cleanliness, and pet treatment, on my end anyway.

I know I don't have bed bugs, because I have searched for them, and I know that they aren't microscopic, but I can't find any. Thank goodness!

Good luck, keep clean and may the force be with you, my love!
edit on 8-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm a very clean person, and no - no pets.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If it's not bites or an allergy it just sounds like heat lumps.
They seem to come and go for seemingly no reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hmmm yoga may do the trick... to me it looks like you have strained something internally and the energy channels are over worked and not functioning healthily... maybe see an acupuncturist, but if it is caused by what I suspect try quitting activities you do for hours on end because often this causes stress to build and build & you may not even notice being so absorbed in the activity ... I can't be any more specific, it's up to you now to observe your daily routine & lifestyle & try to figure out what could be the cause of your itchy inflammation. It could be an external irritant, but it would be unwise to underestimate the impact hypertension can have, & it could be the combination of external & internal conditions resulting in this.... whatever the case I know the immune system is strengthened by a more relaxed frame, so make sure you take a break at least every hour & while it is healing a quick stretch every 15 minutes will be of great benefit. a great simple way to release all kinds of tension in the body is to just stretch your legs, you may find yourself amazed by the results.. good luck & good health to you.

edit on 10/10/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join