It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian reference on the Daily Show??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was watching the Daily Show yesterday and I heard something strange from John Stewart. He was doing his usual rant (this time about Herman Cain) and at one point, Cain said “I don’t have the facts to back this up.” Then proceeded to talk about how he believes the wall street protests were orchestrated to distract people from the failed policies of the Obama administration (be angry at the banks, not us…). Stewart then made a joke saying if Cain was going to say something with no facts to back it up why not make it more outlandish. Stewart then started saying Obama comes from an alternate dimension where dinosaurs never went extinct and they keep humans as pets. This immediately made me thing about the reptilian theory. If dinosaurs never went extinct and followed a path of positive mental evolution, they would be so far ahead of us technologically that they could possibly travel to other dimensions. If they did this, they could bring their human pets from their dimensions and put them in places of power while maintaining the loyalty due to the master/pet relationship. Just outlandish a thought.

Thanks,
MT

If someone can find the video, please post it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think it was probably just a joke about how dumb Cain sounded.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That's a really interesting theory.

......But I'm 99.9% sure it was a joke

edit on 7-10-2011 by Absco because: what's your reason?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
oh hohoh... its possible.. but the whole protest is fake thing sounds a lil farfetched

heres the link... goto 8 minutes www.thedailyshow.com...
edit on 7-10-2011 by shadowcorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Phwoar.

Cant even get my head around that matey.

Im sure you understood it though.

Peace man.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not it was a joke, it is still freaking creepy that it virtually matches the crazy reptilian theories.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
An interesting way to look at it. Would make a good book! Actually there was a series of books that were based on the fact that the dinosaurs evolved into intelligent beings. I cannot for the life of me remember what the name of the books were. I will also state that since we really don't know much about how the world around us works, or started, etc. anything is possible. It is good to think outside the box or come up with other theories, keeps the mind working and maybe one day we will be that much closer to the real reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Regardless of whether or not it was a joke, it is still freaking creepy that it virtually matches the crazy reptilian theories.

What makes you think Jon Stewart and the Daily Show writiers are unaware of those theories? Half their audience falls into the category of "crazy conspiracy theorists." Just having a bit of fun, that's what I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Random Trivia :

Colbert has had far more reptillian analogies than Stewart....it might just be a targeted demographic though.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe this show is satire, right?! Sooooooo?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Really?? I thought it was a mainstream news show, silly me. Good thing you were here to set me straight.

MT

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModestThought

Really?? I thought it was a mainstream news show, silly me. Good thing you were here to set me straight.

MT

Sarcasm with sarcasm...Oh what fun.

What is the point of the OP?! Do you just want someone to post the video or is it just a play by play?

I failed to see what it is you hope to discuss here so forgive my erratic sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Some people on this site subscribe to said theory. I was just bringing this to their attention because I thought it was interesting.

MT

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Listen to the lyrics.

edit on 7-10-2011 by IndieA because: note

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Some people on this site subscribe to said theory. I was just bringing this to their attention because I thought it was interesting.

MT

Ohhhhhh.....

So in other words, your feeding the trolls?

edit on 7-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If that is true I have one question for you.

Did you enjoy the meal?

MT

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If that is true I have one question for you.
Did you enjoy the meal?

MT

Your meal lacked substance, originality and was spit out in my first response. Your culinary and creative stylings lack any real conversation or debate.

So you have no point, right?

Just posting to post?

Here to discuss anything?
edit on 7-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

MT
\

Lets discuss. Shall we?

Lets start here: Why do you find it interesting? You don't subscribe to the theory, yet you find it interesting. Can you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Check these video out, for some odd reason it dosen't whant to post, can someone help?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that the point was to inform people about what I saw on the Daily Show and the inferences that can be made from it.

I find this interesting because I believe anything is possible so I give all things equal consideration. If Einstein never inferred the relationship between mass and energy based off of other previously known information, then the ability to harness energy from atoms would be just another theory subscribed to by a fringe group of people.

Now my turn...

How do you not find it interesting?

Are you 100% certain of your reality?

Dependent on question 1:
Do you enjoy commenting on posts that don't interest you just to "hear" yourself talk?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join