It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing dreams with siblings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just wondered how many others experienced this,

Me and my brother are known as semi twins as we were born less than a year apart, so we are the same age for a week every year,

As we grew up we both seemed to share a number of dreams that were the same,
We often laughed about it but at some point I started to wonder was he just saying it and guessing when I mentioned my dream,

So we decided to make a dream book (locked) over a year we both wrote down any dreams we had, and after a year we would look at the dream books,

One year later we looked and seen that we had 4 dreams the same, and this included all the details like colours, feelings, objects etc, it was really odd,

The dreams had no other relevance as far as we could tell. but they still happen as we have grew older, not as often more like once a year now,

But just wondered if this happened to anyone else. (Or are we just odd sibling�s loll)

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
wow! a real nice post there asala and it sounds really nice

hehe, i can see what you mean about sharing the dreams and being unsure if he is messing with you about saying he had the same one.

i noticed you said you made a note of the dreams, and there where identical, did the dreams happen on the same date for you both?

sounds like a connection while you are both sub conciuous (hehe dunno how to spell that)

thanks for sharing it

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Can't say I've shared a dream with a sibling but I do get prophetic dreams about them. Usually their symbolic in nature but I do get the message of it. In the beginning they doubted it but after having enough of them come to realization they now trust in them.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well I wouldnt be surprised. Twins usually share many of the same things eg likes and dislikes, feelings etc etc. Twins that are very tight knit have even been known to know when the others in pain!

P.S I'm only speculating, I'm not a twin

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not only siblings have similar dreams. Just look up about dreams and the interpretation of dreams. Most books have common occuring dreams all listed out. Isn't it funny how almost everyone experiences these same dreams and nightmares?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My sister and myself are just over a year apart in age (one year and one month). Back when we were kids we use to be able to share our dreams. My mom use to think we were crazy.
Once I hit the age of seven thou they stopped.

top topics

join