It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bank of America nothing more than a Scam Bank?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Did you know that Bank of America is one of five American Banks that has over 250 trillion dollars of derivitive exposure?

Outside Link

(Click on link for more information)

Did you know that Bank of America has close to 1 trillion in debt and is only worth 250 billion dollars(enterprise value) if it was sold today?

outside link

(Click on link for more information)

Did you know that BofA has over 75 billion dollars worth of lawsuits this year alone for mortgage fraud?

Now BofA wants to charge its consumers five dollars to use a debit card.

Are you staying with Bank of America?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Every bank is nothing more than a scam bank.

Banking itself is a scam.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Me and my brother have been saying they were for years lol

Ya they charge you to use your money lol
edit on 7-10-2011 by Guarnere09 because: commenting to another post

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

I closed my BOA accounts today! From now on, all of my money will be hidden in a sock under my mattress or burried in the back yard. In the future, when I need to buy a house or car I will just pay cash!! Seems reasonable…

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I dropped BOA over a decade ago after tiring of their excessively rude customer service reps.

I figured if they were rude about a customer asking simple account inquiries, they simply weren't qualified to handle anything regarding my financial matters at all.

It's absolutely sickening the level of customer disdain that seems to infiltrate every aspect of that particular financial institution.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They all are, it's simply a shell game. A Ponzi scheme, everything is done by the miracles of accounting.

And also as to why you cannot get your money out once it is deposited.

That money has been scooped up and is used to cover other withdrawals.

They are trying really hard to stay above water by preventing a run on their bank by preventing customers from closing their accounts.

The answer to that is to ...

Transfer your funds out to your local bank/credit union by November 5th which is Bank Transfer Day.

Screw em !

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Put your money in a credit union. Most don't charge you a fee. Believe it or not, they pay you for the privilege of getting to hold on to your money. (Not much these days due to low interest rates, but a few cents a month is better than paying someone a few dollars a month.)

top topics

join