It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting the pieces together.. You want it? Here it is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So I was just watching the livestream of the OWS protestors and they were in front of Brown Brothers Harriman Co. protesting while the bankers were standing at the window looking, laughing and pointing at the protestors. So I was curious about this company, here is what I found.

Brown Brothers Harriman Co

Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. (BBH) is an American investment bank and securities firm, founded in 1818, it is the oldest and largest private bank in the United States. Brown Brothers Harriman serves clients globally in three main businesses: Investment Banking & Advisory, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Investor Services for corporate institutions and HNWI clients. In addition to its commercial banking facilities, the firm provides global custody, foreign exchange, private equity, merger and acquisition services, investment management for individuals and institutions, personal trust & estate administration, and securities brokerage
Source

Where it gets juicy though is in it's history

History

On January 1, 1931, Brown Brothers And Company merged with Harriman Brothers & Company, an investment company started in 1912 with railway money. Its initial partners were:

* W. Averell Harriman
* E. Roland Harriman
* Moreau Delano
* Thatcher M. Brown Sr
* Prescott S. Bush
* Granger Kent Costikyan
* Louis Curtis
* Robert A. Lovett
* Ray Morris
* Knight Woolley

When Time magazine announced this merger in its December 22, 1930 issue, they noted that of the company's 16 founding partners a total of 11 were graduates from Yale University. Eight of the ten initial partners (all except Moreau Delano and Thatcher Brown) were members of Skull and Bones.
Source

I wonder how many other connections can be made....

Are we living in an Aristocratic society?

In Rome, the Republic consisted of an aristocracy as well as consuls, a senate, and a tribal assembly. The Republic ended with the death of Julius Caesar on March 15, 44 BC. Later, aristocracies primarily consisted of an elite aristocratic class, privileged by birth and often by wealth. Since the French Revolution, aristocracy has generally been contrasted with democracy, in which all citizens hold some form of political power. However this distinction is often oversimplified.

Are we being lied to that we promote democracy and freedom? Brainwashed that we have not realized our country has been high jacked and is now an Aristocratic Society.

We had been warned!!!

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jerfferson
Source

The media is covering it up because they are intertwined within the Aristocratic class... Watch the below and learn.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There has always been someone attempting world domination. Whether it be the Ancient Greeks, the Roman empire, the British empire, Hitler etc etc.. The way I see it is as follows. The economic tyrants that have had England (and now the UK) in a stranglehold for centuries now have the United states in their death grip as well as most of Europe.

We are witnessing right now a takeover of the middle east. Everywhere you look you see signs of globalism and it REEKS of conspiracy and occult practises.

It is only a matter of time before we see the 'last' struggle for power. There will always be more than one competitor for the throne of power which means that at some point after 'They' have established a one world government there will be another massive shift in power. Unless of course we all die suddenly in 2012, which I don't buy. I think that we as a race have a lot more trial and error to go through. Look at us, we are a mess. Partly due to ourselves personally and partly due to the system we were born into..

This struggle of power will carry on until finally we realise that we are all human beings, we all spawned from this earth and we should all act accordingly, with love and respect, and not attempt to 'Own other people' which is what we are seeing more and more frequently.

I would agree with the statement that we are in a dire state of Aristocracy. A state of society that needs to be addressed and reversed before it gets to the point where we can't crap without it being monitored and anyone who farts too loud will get sent to a labour camp..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interesting post.

My question to you is. . . Do you really have to ask the questions you did? The answers are obvious.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OP your findings don't surprise me in the least.

And if you think about it and really consider that, isn't it disgusting?

That's why I'm willing to fight back and accept the consequences that come. I can't do it alone but together we can accomplish a lot. Support OWS or get out of the damn way, that's what I think anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Really really really really good find!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Interesting post.

My question to you is. . . Do you really have to ask the questions you did? The answers are obvious.

I knew the answer, I am simply posing it to other people on this forum so they can think for themselves, and question and begin researching.

I almost posted that we are a Plutocracy, but that can be taken as a propaganda term

Deny Ignorance. Question Everything

-Kdial1
edit on 7-10-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Found a link that someone setup for the 99%

www.resistpoverty.com...

Ocuppy List

-Kdial1
edit on 7-10-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just food for thought on your comment about the MSM being aligned with the aristocracy, in some cases they even are the aristocracy. After all Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Great thread, S & F. Not only does there seem to be an aristocracy, but starting in the 19th century there were lots of marriages between wealthy Americans & European nobility. A "mutual benefit", I might add; rich people in the US wanted access to elite circles to be able to keep & greatly increase their wealth, & many European aristocrats were badly in need of money & in danger of losing their titles.

So, one way or another, people of privilege manage to stay on top somehow, & they can be pretty ruthless about it. What bothers me is that when such people no longer have a use for common "useless eaters", as some of them put it , they get rid of them. One way or another. There aren't too many places left on Earth to ship people off these days.

The best source I have for this is Jim Marr's marvelous book, "Rule By Secrecy". I recommend it to everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Great post, star for you. Thanks for saying what you did- it's right on. As for the "occult practises", I recommend the movie "Eyes Wide Shut", which is thinly veiled truth. The sad fact is that many of these "aristocrats" think that they are above the law (they're not) & that they can do whatever they wish to anyone they please. There are so many more of us than there are of them. There was a French & other revolutions for a reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
Just food for thought on your comment about the MSM being aligned with the aristocracy, in some cases they even are the aristocracy. After all Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

Agreed, to be in any news organization as an Anchor you have to have an Ivy league education or be connected. Investigative journalism has all but disappeared.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

It took me a couple of days to watch the video's and I must say it was worth it ,good information and an eye opener.I knew the media was biased in many ways but this is completely criminal.The ending gave me a little hope for change,just one more thing among the many that needs changing in this country and around the world.Thanks for bringing these video's to our attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Your certainly welcome

The Internet is humanities last free speech platform to spread what other special interest groups do not want known.

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

join