It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did a 33ft whale end up in the middle of a field in East Yorkshire?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The title was from the news article, copied verbatim. I didn't make it up, or word it like that, they did.

My take is that I found it very odd. However, I remain in awe of how nature works, so I'll accept anything as an explanation, as long as I have substantial facts supporting it.

I'd like to think it's a time/displacement anomaly due to alien teleportation, but without factual evidence, it's not proper to speculate like that.

It's like the line from the MIB movie.....

"Nothing to see here folks, just swamp gas. Please move along now folks."

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Druid42

I think the reason the whales are migrating north could be that there is an abundance in food further north. When that 500 mile wide oil leak from BP happened in the gulf of mexico it had catastropic consequences for sea life that we will be dealing with for the next 100 years.

If the waves get abnormally higher on more of a frequency i would be getting worried because the earth's tides are effected by the moon's revolutions around the earth and it could mean something big is going on out in space.

A little knowledge is such a dangerous thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its a cover up, the corexit from the BP oil spill mutated whales, they can now fly.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yeah, but it's better than none at all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join