It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy: Large target areas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So just thought id throw this out there, but has anyone ever considered the thought that all these "Occupy" events are "well what i would consider the most pristine time to: Plants some bombs, check out security, check rotations, check roves, check police force. Gosh damit, these are all in HUGE TARGET AREAS!!! For instance, i myself am a believer to the theory that they crashed a plane into the pentagon to cover up their money trail.

Well what if they are planning that right now. At this very moment an attack against the united states due to corporate greed is in the works.

Crazy? They would never do that?!

If you believe the theory, then you already know.....its been done before. 10 years ago, there tracks were covered up enough and innocent people died. ALL FOR MONEY.

Anyways, thats it. Im genuinely scared for people in high target areas as per the moment. It really is the best time to set up. Everyone is so distracted with the race, and the protesters and blah!

We are being tricked again, they are turning our heads.

BUT REMEMBER! This is simply speculation and im probably out of my mind.....right?
edit on 7-10-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Well put!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If you need some help putting your thread together, u2u me and I will help as much as I can.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My bad Ladies and Gentlemen, meant to hit the tab button, but instead hit the enter button too many times

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaqueFresco
reply to post by mthgs602

Well put!

Ha ha i feel like a duh head

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
no doubt the think tanks are going on how the can sweep this under the rug...cause an earthquake? tidal wave? something falls from the sky??? and other countries asking how can we profit from this ??? as well as politicians trying to win votes from it ...what ever the case it no reason to stop fighting for justice in my opinion for sure some one is trying to derail the movement or profit from it...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by answerisquestion
no doubt the think tanks are going on how the can sweep this under the rug...cause an earthquake? tidal wave? something falls from the sky??? and other countries asking how can we profit from this ??? as well as politicians trying to win votes from it ...what ever the case it no reason to stop fighting for justice in my opinion for sure some one is trying to derail the movement or profit from it...

Perfect example here, unwitting patsy.

These are the type of things stage magicians do, too. Distract your attention away from the fake part. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, etc. Get lots of kids to run around yelling and all so no one will notice the bombs being installed.

I think you may have a good theory here. Hope you are wrong. Just remember, if anything like this DOES happen, whoever the MSM claims as the culprits is a LIE.

As always, follow the yellow brick road....the money trail.

top topics

join