It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Glide, Oregon. September 17, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A friend of mine filmed this around Glide, Oregon on September 17th.
I'll say that it's interesting footage

And part 5 hasn't been uploaded...

My friend drew my attention to specifically the esecond video, 2:05, the blue light in the bottom left-hand corner.
I won't say what i think it is, in order to not taint your opinions, but my friend says the blue light was projected down in front of them from the ufo..

I'm sending my friend a link to this thread, so he can take ATS' questions and comments regarding this video, so we may have a new member in our midst..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Jupiter....Saturn...a plane...

Its a frigging dot with a black background...useless

Im not going to watch 30 mins of footage with a dot and nothing else.

Im sure your friend has mistaken a normal object for an alien craft...happens all the time. I wont convince you..i know..so il jump ship here thanks

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey dude. I've only watched the first 30 secs or so... but before I spend any more time looking at this, quick question...

Does the dot of light in the sky actually move or is it just the camera moving? Cos I gotta say (and I'm no expert) that that could just be Jupiter. I mean, Jupiter is in the night sky right now and is pretty bright. It's in the Eastern direction (I think). Reason I ask is the dude taking the footage says it's not the Moon. Well, no, but it might be Jupiter? So, what d'ya say?

Don't mean to sprinkle on your parade.

edit on 7-10-2011 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
um im still trying to figure out what the purple light thing is in beginning of 1st vid...thats the only part that had me like "umm, ok? i guess"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
my friend says the blue light was projected down in front of them from the ufo..

No offense, but your friend also sounds a little drunk on the video.... Or stoned?

Looks like he was filming a star or planet. He should check out Stellarium and see if there was a very bright planet in the sky at the time when he was filming. Stellarum is free and easy to use, just put in the location and time of sighting:

www.stellarium.org...

Good luck to you guys.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

Being this dark and having no context makes it difficult, it sure looks like the Moon! Without knowing where the mountains are there is no way of knowing this is not an outside light on a home on the mountain..also here where I live this is what it looks like when you shoot a fishing boat on the sea.
The other lights of various kinds look like they are on the ground.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment on what I think it may be, but I'm certainly open-minded about any possibilities.
I wasn't there, so I can't vouch for any claims made, only for the person who filmed it.
All comments are welcome.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sup yall...i'm the guy who filmed it...and # YEAH i was drunk....but my camera wasnt drunk! U can watch video 2 of 5 and go to 2:00 and watch the blue light trace the ground and the other craft that comes into view and shoots a friggin beam of light down at the same time! Also, in the first video around 3 minutes into it u can make out lights that surround the craft shaping a saucer.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am sitting still most of the time in a chair...i move maybe 2ce. and u can hear on the video camera when i move
the speaker picks up the noise.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
thank u very much. I'm going to go check it out right now!

edit on 7-10-2011 by thedat420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

you should tell us what you think the blue light is coz the thread is gonna die out otherwise

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I never saw the blue light in person. I only saw it when i was reviewing the video on the computer. If you watch the Blue light that comes in on video 2 of 5 at 2:04 (roughly) u can see that the way its drawnback into the trail that it came from above. at 2:10 or so, watch the sky above and to the left of the origional craft (the white light some think is the moon...lol) and you'll see another craft come into view, it flashes, and you can see what looks like a falsh of a yellow beam comming from it. I had also seen a similar blue light in the Grotto throughout the night that was wierding me out but i just thought it was the stars reflection off of the water...i think otherwise now.

new topics

top topics

join