It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We cant fight them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
u guys are aiming at the wrong target. unless you convince people to tell the nwo to piss off your going to get pissed on. example: cousin who wouldnt let me install spyware remover on his computer because hes worried i would # it up (i might have :lol
quote "i dont care how many people are watching me as long as my computer runs fast". I was shocked.

with transportation of people and information nowadays the world has gotten effectively smaller. governments can control more areas with a smaller army due to people and orders traveling faster. Businesses move resources faster. So bigger also means more efficent therefore cheaper.

the ones who control the services and products are the ones who make the rules. you want people to fight the nwo, u got to make it cheaper than supporting it (NO NOT BY VIOLENCE). btw i wish i knew how...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
u guys are aiming at the wrong target. unless you convince people to tell the nwo to piss off your going to get pissed on. example: cousin who wouldnt let me install spyware remover on his computer because hes worried i would # it up (i might have :lol
quote "i dont care how many people are watching me as long as my computer runs fast". I was shocked.

with transportation of people and information nowadays the world has gotten effectively smaller. governments can control more areas with a smaller army due to people and orders traveling faster. Businesses move resources faster. So bigger also means more efficent therefore cheaper.

the ones who control the services and products are the ones who make the rules. you want people to fight the nwo, u got to make it cheaper than supporting it (NO NOT BY VIOLENCE). btw i wish i knew how...

Do you really think Spyware will protect you.Who do you think owns the company that produces that software?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i dont think the NWO is behind spyware

NWO is probably created fear to keep us inline

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i dont think the NWO is behind spyware

NWO is probably created fear to keep us inline

To keep people inline you need to know who is controlled and who needs controlling.By creating systems that allow people to communicate at a level that they believe is safe is the perfect solution.NWO if it excists needs to infilltrate areas that require more control whether that be a group or single person.Using you computor with the idea that you are totally safe is kinda leding the lambs to the slaughter.Webs site such as this if not run by them would for sure be looked at to gain peoples views.If you want to keep a secret don`t tell anybody.Simple you would have thought
.If the brown stuff does hit the fan a NWO does excist you bet the people that have posted on this site will be high on the to do list.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Us here in the states can fight it - thats what our right to bear arms is for. As for you Euro's, good luck using cricket sticks and stones.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You can have weapons in europe, i have weapons and i take you on any time mr E or is it T.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Us here in the states can fight it - thats what our right to bear arms is for. As for you Euro's, good luck using cricket sticks and stones.

If l sneak up behind you a hit you in the head with a cricket bat the only thing your weapon will be good for is making a streacher to carry you to the mortuary.Remember Vietnam with all your large weapons getting your arses kicked by small yellow men in straw hats
. your brain is a bigger weapons than a gun.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Yeah good old Americans, btw dont get confused and kill your own troops again
Friendly fire can be a bitch

[edit on 1-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The new world order will be United States of Europe but then the Communists will defeat them.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah maybe but communism will probably worse the NWO

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
The new world order will be United States of Europe but then the Communists will defeat them.

Will be? You do realize you could be arrested and imprisoned for life because of that statement. Freedom my as$.

There is no NEW world order.

America and the UN have been THE world order for quite some time.

It's only a matter of time before the citizens of America become fed up with one man sending innocent people to there deaths for personal gain.

It's only a matter of time before the citizens of America realize they have no more personal freedoms.

It's only a matter of time before the citizens of America rise up.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Acceptance]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Lass and lad,
Me know the world order has been around when the UN was formed. Not really a new idea, if ya remember years back of these words were printed and spoke in rare content. Aye, as me captain of long ago, wisdom 'tis he had, go forth into the eye of the hurrican, lad, 'tis the calmness within thee eye of the spirit of her will thee learn the force within thee.
Bon voyange, matey, 'tis of things that must come that 'tis out of our control. But hope is always a start to defeat the dark seas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join