It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We cant fight them.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The fact is we can not fight we need to exept this before we can get anywere. There are lots of threads on starting a residence to fight the NWO/Illuminati and i am by no means saying we should not resist or saying other ideas wont work. I just dont think that it will work we tell the public we'r laughed at and to be honist who can blame them i bet there are more than one or two of us who laughed the first time we heard it. If we take action for instance blow up Nwo HQ we are arrested for terrorism as we should be i might add, I am not surgesting we do that by the way. We can not do anything really to stop them. Thats if this is real, i belive it is but there are many on this board who dont.

The only real time we could take a stand is after the NWO forces move in. Even if we do fight them to the death witch we wont get the chances to do anyway i mean shall we see how you much you fight if your family are shot infront of you. Hell if killed my cat i would stop whatever i was doing. Thats assuming they use ground forces straight away which i dont think they will.

How can we fight them..... We cant

[edit on 28-8-2004 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The NWO will not take over with violence. The population will gladly accept them in the name of peace. Then, by the time the majority realizes what has happened, it's too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i agree with you 266 but i am more adresing the risdence ideas that are floating about.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Oh definitely...I'll be resisting. I'd rather die, than be a slave.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
True but as i said you might not be putting your own life at risk maybe those of your family or even you CAT!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So your going to oppose something that doesnt have any evidence to point to its exsitence? Elite clubs that talk about international issuses.....yes, secret group planning to take over the world.......no

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Don`t worry to much the Security Services will have people inside making sure that knowbody gets to big.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There is no NWO. Goodluck fighting them.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You cant say for sure there is no NWO as i cant say for sure there is a NWO. The evidence is purely circumstantial i admit but i still know there is something going on high in govnment, American and English alike maybe even as far as Russia.

So has anyone got any realistic ideas about how we could fight though as the title of the thread implies i dont think we can. I would love to hear someone give a really good idea a way of fighting that could really be implemented. However thinking about it maybe posting on an open board were anyone can read it might not be a great idea.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Acceptance is a known disinformation agent.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If and i mean if, there is a secret elitle group plotting for world domination with alot of international power, then i doubt we can fight, just fall down and accept it. But i doubt we will see a hostile take over.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You can lay down if you choose to, but I'll be one of the few who chose to stand up and fight.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I gave up on any ideas like this a long time ago. All I can do now is keep myself informed, keep trying to let others know (tell them you have a secret... they won't laugh as hard
), and when/if it all comes down, and all the people you had told are pissed off asking "Why didn't anyone do anything to stop this?!?" I can say "Told you so, you ignorant bastards!". If nothing happens in this lifetime, I'll just take the meds the next life

BTW, if you don't even believe in the NWO, or the possibility, why the hell do you post? I don't like getting involved in politics... you know what I do? I keep my scrawny butt out of the political forums!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you ES we cannot fight them sure we can try and i dont like this neggitive attitude but it is also a realalistic attitude (assumeing there is an NWO) and how in the world do you know that Acceptance is a disinformation act (AND) no offence AnonID you are the won who has no ID how do we know you your self are not a disinformer, for god sake how do you know i am not a disinformer or anyone else.

No offence is ment by any of the above

[edit on 30-8-2004 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
The NWO will not take over with violence. The population will gladly accept them in the name of peace. Then, by the time the majority realizes what has happened, it's too late.

Exactly,
If a force comes peacefully, we will accept it

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
don't worry, nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
actually there is a way to fight the NWO, assuming that it does exist. let me just say, i think the NWO conspiracy is as ridiculous as it comes, but anyway...to fight the NWO, simply fight globalization. anyone who calls for further globalization, whether they be politician or public figure, deny them. the tenets of the NWO conspiracy can only come to pass if the world comes together as one; under one organization, one monetary unit, one language, one religion. if you believe in the NWO then assume anyone who calls for unity under one is part of the NWO conspiracy. yeah it sounds nice, all countries working together as one in the name of peace, but that is in fact the way the NWO would take control. and besides, we've been able to grow as a civilization for over 6000 years even though all this time we've been seperate nations. fight globalization, and you'll be fighting the NWO.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
oh come on! i thought i posted some really good insight but no one has a comment? hahaha

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
fight globalization, and you'll be fighting the NWO.

The point is that there aren't enough people to do any good. Ya think Bush will get ousted if only 10% of the population can see through his BS? That's what we're looking at here. Besides, globalization isn't all that bad of a thing, but each country should be allowed to hold it's own belief system. That's for a different thread, though... and I really honestly can't say that much about it because I am limited in my knowledge of globalization.

Anyways, back to the point: 10% is giving pretty good odds, especially when talking about something like this... less than 10% of my friends actually take me sriously when I talk about stuff like this (personal friends, not including all my great ATS friends!). I have even pointed out how the Patriot act was semi-forced upon us, and how most of Congress admit they would have never signed it had they enough time to actually read it, and I still get called a liar, and ridiculed for it. Probably 99% of the people in this world are happy living in their self-made realities, and will remain that way until some force infringes upon it... then most of them will just create a new one. It's a fact... people create their "happy bubbles", and are absolutly afraid to look around at the real world. When they are forced to see what's really in front of their faces, they just shut their eyes and pretend it isn't there. How can you fight ignorance like that? Most people don't want to make decisions, they want to be put in a back yard, told to stay, and generally told what to do, period.

Sometimes I think the guy arguing with the lamp post is more sane than the rest of the world, and that scares me. (lol... think I found a new Sig!)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Off course we can fight them, and we will win I am a warrior of middle earth and will survive the Ragnarok. (Even if I don�t I will die fighting)
I will slay all opposition with a single swift blow, not really though more like many crude hard blows, but I will win that is my point, if you don�t fight you have all ready lost.
We have one thing and that is FREEWILL, and that is our weapon, they can�t take it from us no matter what, except if you choose to give it to them. And then they haven�t really taken it.
But don�t do something stupid, like making a single suicide attack or something like that. When the time comes we will all know our allies and we will band together fighting in this glorious battle.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join