It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q'UO: The Yahweh We Know An Imposter And A Negative Entity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Oh boy.

edit on 9-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am on the 3rd book of "Law of One" rn and as far as channeling goes, yes, I believe that people can absolutely channel. Whether all channelers are created equally...that's another thing all together. Its just that each person's mind and their beliefs color their channeling in many circumstances.
The first channeling books, which I had to read all of, was "The Seth Material" books by Jane Roberts.
As far as what I believe Ra is saying: it's all about what the people of the times are projecting. This has much to do with the leaders or the men in charge (ie kings, royals, so called gods, etc...). What I like to see instead of an angry god in YWHA, or any god for that matter, is just THAT, being that which is projected by the leaders to the people under them; followed because they are missing the important aspects of taking responsibility for one's self by placing it instead on a god. So when things don't go right they have someone other than themselves to blame. We create our OWN reality" -Seth.
This is unfortunate. But it's okay too. We learn as we go no matter what time period you are from.
Overall this is also what Seth talks a lot about. So we can be angry just like "YWHA" was, or instead we can learn that there really is no wrong just more to learn. We are gaining those lessons and much information in each of our lives.
The Bible has much created distortion and man can keep distorting it beyond recognition. Take only what resonates within You.
The way you personally see this god or any god is really where you need to look. That is, within. What kind of God would you be? And, why? What beliefs do you personally (and en mass) hold? A belief is everything!! It can be very limiting and it can be very revealing. People need to be very conscious of all of their beliefs! Look at all beliefs and find the limiting aspects. Ask self how that belief might be closing you up. This is more of a "hardened heart" because you are not accepting possibilities. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! And we are ALL expressions of God. God is everything-omnipresent. ALL THAT IS.
So yeah, YWHA seems like a real grump and demanding and gealeous....etc, but you have to look at what the leaders were telling people in biblical times. And also in OUR times!! Our leaders still want complete control! But no one-NO ONE controls you unless you give them the power to. By being angry about this stuff only gives away your power! Be joyful, spontaneous and loving. When angry about something you must address it right away otherwise it turns into violence.
Love is giving without expecting a return.

Peace and Love my fellow Brothers and Sisters!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It would just be our human luck
if Yahweh is exactly as portrayed in BB1
Enjoying punking Abraham Ashton K
style .
Then throwing wild temper tantrums like a 6 year old.
How can many of we mere mortals be more
emotionally mature than Yahweh ?

<< 1   >>

join