Originally posted by snowen20
Originally posted by NecroDjinn
I do not want in. I wont even come near you. I view you as a target for evil doers, and far away I will be from you.
"Evil they are,...Far from them I will be" Yoda 21334 BBY
Wow, I stepped away for an hour to do some work and by the time I returned, the community had become evil?
Here's what I have so far:
A hearty welcome to:
- The person who can set up an electrical system
- The people who want to swap or trade
- The American patriot IF he'll let me have that buffalo pelt
- Our shower-taking leader extraordinaire (because Lord knows we need someone to keep all the wackos in line)
- The supportive listener (thank goodness -- someone who listens!) and music player who has values
- Anyone whose skills took more than three lines to list
Absolutely no to:
- Super sperm Hitler spawn
- The non-bather community organizer
- The paraniods who accuse us of elitism--or worse -- cannabalism for just trying to band together and survive
- Evil robbers who would steal our supplies and plot against us (why would you tell others that we're hoarding food -- what do you have to gain from
JIMC you are officially appointed lead guard for your accurate determinations of whom to shoot. Here, have some night goggles.
Bekod, we're not holding anyone prisoner here. Hopefully, it's a society in which we all freely and equitably support each other. We'll have to
work out what that means as we go.
Lawgiver, Snowen, and LadySkadi raise an interesting point about the shift from shtf/survival scenario to future adaptation and progress. I think both
aspects need to be considered, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Survival must come first if there's no way to ensure both survival and future