It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I let you through the checkpoint?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The only real question is, who has a working shower?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Interesting, in my nightly escapades to learn more about the community, I ran into Skewed; another lone wolf wronged by the road community. Things are gonna get dicey!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

If that's your picture in your avitar, I'll build one. What water temperature would you like?

Sue me. I had an operation yesterday and I'm down until tomorrow and bored.

edit on 7-10-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Unfortunately I now have to base ALL SHTF scenarios off the "Road"....
Man, I really don't like that book, but that's about as bad as it can get, so that's where my mentality is right now.

For all I know they have women giving birth to children in there just for the sake of making the camp smell like bacon. It is a fine lure to outside prey.
edit on 7-10-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I never waste water by bathing
I have a degree in art history
I am a successful community organizer
I can help elite start class warfare and take control of all resources of the community
I have a printing press for currency

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

You would get to see me once.

Probably wouldnt be good to be found in the fringe with me and get caught in the act of predation.

Call of duty is a just a computer game i have never played. I hope you have learned lots from it. You will give yourself away sooner or later. even if your the best ex soldier, living out of the BOTW isnt up your alley. I can bank on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

If that's your picture in your avitar, I'll build one. What water temperature would you like?

Sue me. I had an operation yesterday and I'm down until tomorrow and bored.

edit on 7-10-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

Lol We men never change, even at he end of it all we are suckers for a beautiful face. At least now I know what to bring with me in order to infiltrate the walls.
If I can find a pretty woman I will use her to get in.........Hey, it's the end of the world man, desperate times,I may be chivalrous and attempt to save her after I get what I need.............Maybe.

Yes,....I am a bad guy so expect as much.

link   

Originally posted by GeoSorosReptilian
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I never waste water by bathing
I have a degree in art history
I am a successful community organizer
I can help elite start class warfare and take control of all resources of the community
I have a printing press for currency

I found another one we need to shoot.

link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

You should build a few showers and charge by the minute. Except for me, I'm not paying for the shower.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

You would get to see me once.

Probably wouldnt be good to be found in the fringe with me and get caught in the act of predation.

Call of duty is a just a computer game i have never played. I hope you have learned lots from it. You will give yourself away sooner or later. even if your the best ex soldier, living out of the BOTW isnt up your alley. I can bank on that.

Once again in case you didn't read my response, I wanted to explain that my comment was not meant to be a dig at your idea.

I was merely suggesting that this thread as turned into a apocalyptic D&D game. It wasn't anything personal.
Just wanted to clear up any misunderstandings.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You should build a few showers and charge by the minute. Except for me, I'm not paying for the shower.

I wouldn't charge you.

You would have to wait a bit though, I'm still trying to get a clean shot at that pest who keeps sneaking around here at night.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Oh my!! Lord forbid getreadyalready, you encounter non humble spys who can become what you like to see.

edit on 10/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I do not want in. I wont even come near you. I view you as a target for evil doers, and far away I will be from you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

While you shower, we're charging everyone else by the minute...... wait, no internet? DAM! Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

You ave to keep clean or your largest organ will fail you and let microbes in.

I have a couple of the usual plastic ones. 5 gal and $12.

and I also upgraded to this one. most of my ultra light, functional things are this brand. quality could be a lot better and the 7 min is barely enough to get the soap off with the tiny sprinkle.

www.rei.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn
I do not want in. I wont even come near you. I view you as a target for evil doers, and far away I will be from you.

"Evil they are,...Far from them I will be"
Yoda 21334 BBY

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
While you shower, we're charging everyone else by the minute...... wait, no internet? DAM! Nevermind.

Thanks alot! You had to open your mouth. I built in 4 webcams and a couple large batteries and a WiFi laptop all setup.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

You would have to wait a bit though, I'm still trying to get a clean shot at that pest who keeps sneaking around here at night.

He already has a man on the inside. I walked right up to the gate, we got along, agreed to an exchange of services. I am staying for a few days to complete my task. All intel is already being delivered to the man in the field for review and strategic actions.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Np lol. If these sorts of things dont get discussion a whole ton of folks are
going to end up with big surprises. I design and operate security systems at 200 buildings around the world. I also provide investigative support for industrial injury, corp espionage and theft. (as well as the weird HR issues. dont ask. some are pretty sick) So yes I have the skill set. I believe there would be thousands more in north america that do as well. Have also lived on the res for 2 years. one year I made $300 and one $500, so I know what it means to live off the land and whats around you. I had very good teachers, or it would have gone very bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Mmm Exactly........

While those guy's lick their chops over the nightly shower rotation, I think I'll take it upon myself to firebomb some of the outer wall.

That should get the party started.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join