It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream or Erased Memory 10/04/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok so as this is where I will have to do my first post, lets begin. I believe I may have had an abduction last night or some other experience, I'm not trying to sound crazy but I have been trying to wrap my head around this is. This morning I woke up feeling strange mentally, I remembered or had flashes of what I thought was a dream I may have had. The dream or whatever started off with me in my room laying on my bed next to my wife, I had this strange feeling of being watched and noticed my dog looking at the bedroom door doing nothing. I then turned to go back into my bed and had the feeling of some one or something behind me, Then I was on standing up with a table against my back as I felt this very thin sheet (only way to explain it) cover my body. It went over my head, my eyes and mouth. I had glimpses of figures around me but could not make them out. I also remember my wife being carried passed me ( we also have a 10 month old son, but I had the feeling he was not there with us). Now thats all I can recall from this "Dream" any comments would be appreciated it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Do you sleep on your back? Was your dog making any noise or has it been acting strange this morning/today? Have you told your wife? Her thoughts? Sleep paralysis is my first choice because commonly, this is what happens.

Wiki thingy: Sleep Paralysis
edit on 7-10-2011 by Absco because: Dude, peanut butter mayonaise

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was alseep on my back, only thing that my dog is doing that is different is she keeps looking out towards the window before we go to bed now. She also has been sleeping on the bed on top of my legs. Hasn't done that in a while. I should also state that I have had similiar experiences but usually when waking up from these I have sleep paralysis but always feel as if some one or something is lingering over me.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are you into any of the occult by any chance? I know that feeling of paranoia with someone watching you or something there. That's how I've been feeling as of lately, I've been almost challenging entities like gnomes, spirits, what say you to manifest...Maybe it's all in the head but those things bring some weird karma along with it.

Anywho, what happened the last time? Was it similar to this situation?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ask your wife

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not into any occult or majic. But have always been interested in it, just never tried to summon or manifest anything. Last time this happened, my fiance had just left for work. I woke up laying on my side unable to move my body, could not speak, and only move my eyes, also was very hard to breathe. I started to fight the paralysis I guess you could say, but before I was albe to move again I caught this image in my mind (or third eye I guess) of what appeared to be humanoid like with tan skin kinda wrinkley, long arms somewhat larger head and small eyes looking down on me. I freaked and was immediately able to breathe and move, jumped out of bed started looking in every room in our apartment for this person or thing but could not find anyone or anything. I also have had my fair share of UFO sightings but unsure if they would have anything to do with this. If you would like I could describe my first sighting still very clear in my mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Events like these can be erased, I write them down when they come up, even in the middle of the night. An example was a year or so ago with my wife. She described in detail and an immense vessel that we were in, it was completely sculpted with many niches with beautiful things. She also described the occupants, their uniforms, hair style and a whole lot of detail of what went on. For your information these were the tall blonds, the non speaking ones.

Unbeknown to her, I transcribed all this on my computer and we did not talk about it for a few weeks as she just is not into this. Then the arrival of her sister whom is interested in these things, I can't talk to my wife due to her avoidance. I commented however about her and my experience with the tall blonds on that night. She looked at me with confusion and denied ever saying anything, her mind was a blank. So I read the whole account to her and then she remembered. Two more times we went though this in the next month and each time her mind was blank, but now she remembers a great deal as the door was finally opened.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And thats what I am trying to do is open the door and find out if the was an actual incident or just a dream. Its just hard getting into that state to access it for some reason, like its fighting me. Any suggestions on what to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems to be nothing unusual. I;ve had some time ago in a semi-sleep I was probably dreaming I saw glowing symbols on the window against me then I wole up and fekt like pressure in the brain. I think it was just normal.. and I do not think someoen was sending messages, the symbols looked like dashes or lines but didnt make sense, it was all like random.

You shouldnt think such dreams mean anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well thanks for the input, but first off didnt say that the dream meant anything was just looking for input on it and suggestions. Second most dreams that are vivid do usually hold some type of message for the dreamer, depending on how that dreamer interprets the dream. The subconsious is a powerfull thing, always need to leave your mind open.

top topics

join