It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Chicago Board of Trade: "We are the 1 percent" signs mocking Occupy Wall Street and Occupy Chic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At Chicago Board of Trade: "We are the 1 percent" signs mocking Occupy Wall Street and Occupy Chicago protests

just look at this photo.. makes you boilng mad... this means WAR AGAINST THE 1%

GEE I WONDER IF THE 1% WILL COME DOWN TO THE LOWLY STREETS AND FACE THE PROTESTORS AND MOCK THEM??? I THINK NOT.... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
At Chicago Board of Trade: "We are the 1 percent" signs mocking Occupy Wall Street and Occupy Chicago protests

GEE I WONDER IF THE 1% WILL COME DOWN TO THE LOWLY STREETS AND FACE THE PROTESTORS AND MOCK THEM??? I THINK NOT.... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

LOL...no they aren't.....those that are wouldn't be caught 'admitting' it....Those are the wannabe's....Just like the redneck in the trailor who is a die hard republican because, 'he likes his guns'.....even though the rep party stands for nothing else that will benefit him.
edit on 7-10-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

LOL...no they aren't.....those that are wouldn't be caught 'admitting' it....Those are the wannabe's....Just like the redneck in the trailor who is a die hard republican because, 'he likes his guns'.....even though the rep party stands for nothing else that will benefit him.

Maybe they ARE the 1% or work for the wanna be's... THE POINT IS LOOK AT THE SIGN... THEY ARE MOCKING OWS PROTESTORS...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

AGREED

Maybe they ARE the 1% or work for the wanna be's... THE POINT IS LOOK AT THE SIGN... THEY ARE MOCKING OWS PROTESTORS...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Face the protestors ... all 40 of them? I was downtown yesterday and saw the "99%" rally ... it was about 4 dozen polisci grad students and a smattering of 60's burnouts ... REAL formidable.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lol

Total wannabe's, good call

You think the guy that is throwing around 1,000 SP Contracts in the pit has time for cardboard signs that mock this movement? Laughable.

There are so many other things wrong with this. But it is pretty funny, IMO.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"....60's burn-outs"

I resemble that remark....

Please be more sensitive to my burnt feelings.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I say let them mock. Don't let this become an outrage. This is nothing but a cheap tactic the 1% is using, trying to bring out the worst of the 99%.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this looks edited. shopped.
edit on 7-10-2011 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
All those 1% have to do to defeat the 40 protestors in the street is come down stairs and yell free weed two blocks away.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Seen a funny comment

Daniel Smith [Moderator] 10/05/2011 04:06 PM

"You'd think the 1% could afford better signage...

cheap b******s"

Made me lol

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They aren't the 1% trust me.

The 1% doesn't work in a office building in America.

This is the 5% that kisses up to the 1% for a few hundred grand a year.

Come on now, let's be reasonable here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just like OWS doesnt represent anywhere close to 99% of Americans. I would say they represent about 10 - 15% of Americans, and that is only because most of that 10-15% are too stupid to realise that the core behind OWS want to end capitalism in America.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Meh...I don't think they are the real 1% of concern their merely puppets in an office building getting paid to sell out their own lives in the 1%ers interest....they WOULD LIKE TO believe they are the 1%...but they are just confused of their place on the totem pole. They haven't figured it out yet is all...

The REAL 1% doesn't work in office buildings...they own them. The REAL 1% doesn't engage in ego/pride wars with the above display...The REAL 1% we need to be concerned with are probably out in some obscure multi-million dollar villa in Europe or some crazy palace in Dubai...

These tools putting 1% on their window are really part of the 99% they just don't know it yet...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Do you really think the 1% goes to office buildings that often? During huge protracted protests?

Sure it's possible but, I would assume highly unlikely.

Maybe their boss told the office workers to do it? There sure has been a lot of orders from the top for provocation lately, I find that very concerning.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

They might even get fired for this.

What if the boss thinks it was really bad publicity and wasn't in on it?

That is possible too. And would be hilarious honestly.

To watch the guys who did this instantly lose their jobs. Wow.

I'm hoping for that one to be the reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Sly1one

They might even get fired for this.

What if the boss thinks it was really bad publicity and wasn't in on it?

That is possible too. And would be hilarious honestly.

To watch the guys who did this instantly lose their jobs. Wow.

I'm hoping for that one to be the reality.

Ya that would be a statement in and of itself if they got fired...one that I think would resonate to the rest of the people confused about their place on the totem pole...

if you have a boss....you are NOT part of the 1%....its an easy way to identify your place on the totem pole.

top topics

join