It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slogans for the New Revolution.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'd rather support hardworking Asian children than dumb and fat American kids.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

What you support is working Asian children into an early grave, crippled before they are teenagers from the brutal work and the poisonous environment.

Take your children out and get them some exercise now and then. Feed them something but fast food.

Oh, and those processed meats are bad for you, cut down on the pizza.

What do you think is going to happen when the Middle East runs out of oil this decade? There is a huge population raised on welfare. It will not be pretty.

Take a good look at the children of immigrants living in the suburbs.

Stop spreading vicious lies.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They'll become suicide bombers and annihilate Israel? Ooh, I'd love that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by eldard

What you support is working Asian children into an early grave, crippled before they are teenagers from the brutal work and the poisonous environment.

Take your children out and get them some exercise now and then. Feed them something but fast food.

Oh, and those processed meats are bad for you, cut down on the pizza.

What do you think is going to happen when the Middle East runs out of oil this decade? There is a huge population raised on welfare. It will not be pretty.

Take a good look at the children of immigrants living in the suburbs.

Stop spreading vicious lies.

This whole post is full of bunk and not ONE fact ..........Crippled children of china? Middle East out of oil this decade?

I love your posts you just make stuff up...........then at the end you tell OTHER people to stop spreading lies......

heres one "End corporations so we can employ America!"

OWS= Comical social experiment on ignorance

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
But...but..if there are no corporations, who's gonna make my touch screen phone?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You think I am telling lies, then do some research and find out for yourself.

A simple google search, "asia child labor" will provide you with the information, but I am guessing that you don't want to know the truth, and prefer ignorance.

The Middle East is running out of oil, this is well documented, do your own research. World oil production peaked in early 2008, and the easy to get light sweet crude is in serious decline. As was predicted long ago, almost to the year, the end of big oil is happening right now. Yeah, they will still have some oil, but a tiny fraction of what they now produce.

Here is a better one.

"Erase all debt, Return Property Rights to the People."

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Touch screen phones can be made by a small local business, in a small warehouse. Even the chips can be made in a small warehouse. You probably don't have a clue how all of this is done.

In a true market system, production and consumption would be local, not done by slave laborers on one side of the planet to be shipped to markets on the other side of the planet.

How is it that corporations have so many loyal slaves?

edit on 16-10-2011 by poet1b because: add an 'a'

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good thread Popeye, here's the slogan:

"Defend the spinach! Sink the boats that ply the spinach trade and encourage Amer'cns to grow spinach for theymselves!"

Everyone has to say it in gravelly voiced Popeye speech'sk

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I likes that.

Support your local farmers market.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Revolutions begets Evolution.

Correcting mistakes of flawed mankind, more so of presumed leaders, is only natural and the way to progess.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You're a moron. IT is cutthroat business. It needs constant R&D money that only giant corporations can afford. Of course you wouldn'l know since you think Nokia's touch screen tech is as fast as Apple's or they're all the same.
Stick to your tax-heavy utopia. No one in their right minds would join such a society.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

The cel phone market is much more about design than it is R&D. They aren't inventing anything new, the main tech was developed long ago. Touch screens have been around since the 80ties kiddo.

If more companies could get into the business, there would be far more innovation.

Only an idiot believes that less competitors means more innovation.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Slogan??

" I want my college education for free... "
( sung to the tune of Money For Nothing by Dire Straights. www.youtube.com... )

Sorry.. carry on.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Standardized requirements for all degrees, provide the information on the internet, set up government ran testing centers, and those who can study on their own and pass the tests without paying some college huge buck, should be given the degree they have proven they earn through testing.

Should cost a whole lot less.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Standardized requirements for all degrees, provide the information on the internet, set up government ran testing centers, and those who can study on their own and pass the tests without paying some college huge buck, should be given the degree they have proven they earn through testing.

Should cost a whole lot less.

Naww.. really?! Funny, we already have that to an extent. I guess NO ONE has EVER heard of CLEP and PEP testing plus many other avenues to acquire a degree that do not require tradition university settings. BUT my joke was a joke based on a stupid video in a thread here concerning the OWS. Sorry it zoomed over your head.

Oh yeah, better add.. I was joking about the zooming thing.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Advantage because: added sumpin

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I starred you, I thought it was a decent joke.

Expand CLEP I say, time to reveal the secret.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Drop the Ego and the Machine Dies.

That would be my slogan.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

As I've said, not all touch screens are the same. It takes thousands of engineers to improve a product. And they ned to improve constantly to keep up with the competition. Do you really think mom and pop businesses can afford to pay all of those?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

You really know nothing about R&D. Touch screen technology hasn't really gone anywhere for over a decade. What makes the Iphone better is the vision behind it, and that doesn't come from thousands of institute programmed engineers. Usually comes from college dropouts, or pre-grads.

Empowerment of the people has been proven over and over again, to create the best method culture for tech expansion. That was the way it was done here in Silicon Valley.

The Tech certainly didn't come from giant corporations, and only total boobs buy that garbage. Here is the Wiki link to the story of how the WWW was developed, and it wasn't by corporations.

By the way, this is an interesting read for anyone who likes history.

en.wikipedia.org...

The turning point for the World Wide Web was the introduction[8] of the Mosaic web browser[9] in 1993, a graphical browser developed by a team at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), led by Marc Andreessen. Funding for Mosaic came from the High-Performance Computing and Communications Initiative, a funding program initiated by then-Senator Al Gore's High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991 also known as the Gore Bill.[10]

Yeah, Al Gore really did contribute.

Here is another one.

"Why can't the people who voted for GW recognize how moronic that was."

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"Is corporate droid the future we want for our kids."

"Wake up! The Money Ex-changers are doing it again!"

"When will the bankers be held responsible for their actions?"

"Why are U.S. working people expected to pay for the Global Corporate Banking Empire?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join