It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slogans for the New Revolution.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Your credit score is your slave rating.

End corporate regulation of the individual.

Rule by corporations is communism.

End big corporations as we know them.

Bring back the Usury laws.

Save the World, join a credit union.

Stop corporate slavery from expanding.

Lets face it, corporations have more say over our lives these days than our own government. You have to watch your credit score, your driving record, eat right and exercise regularly, and kow tow to your corporate boss.

Most people spend more money on interest than they do on taxes.

Got to wonder how many people spend more money on insurance than they do on taxes.

Most of our tax money goes to military spending to support the global corporate empire

The next place most of our tax money goes, is Interest on the debt, which of course goes to the bankers.

Then a huge chunk of our tax money goes to Medicaid that supports illegal aliens who provide an eager and desperate slave labor work force.

And then corporate subsidies.

Everything the individual gets from the federal government is paid for by fees and other special taxes, like gas taxes, sin taxes, unrealistically high cost of getting a passport, or obtaining a patent.

If you get ripped off by a corporation, you must find a lawyer to help you in order to obtain justice. That is backwards. You should be able to report to authorities, and they should investigate. Isn't that where our taxes are supposed to go? Instead, we have to try and sue the corporations, and corporations live in court. Corporations love law suits, because they have private armies of lawyers to defend them. It is financial feudalism.

Corporations are stripping away the rights of man, not only depriving us of property, but also life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The federal government is supposed to protect our liberties, and that is what our representatives should be doing, protecting the rights of the individual against corporate abuse.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes...make sure to spread that anti corporation message on facebook and twitter using your Mac or Windows PC

It's hard to have a revolution against something that most people actively support with their dollars.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by poet1b

Yes...make sure to spread that anti corporation message on facebook and twitter using your Mac or Windows PC

It's hard to have a revolution against something that most people actively support with their dollars.

Its not like they went out and baught them just for this. Lol.
Welcome to the new age of technology and social networking. Thats how its done.
Demonizing for them being resourcful with their technology is frankly, well, stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Lets face it, corporations have more say over our lives these days than our own government. You have to watch your credit score, your driving record, eat right and exercise regularly, and kow tow to your corporate boss. Most people spend more money on interest than they do on taxes. Got to wonder how many people spend more money on insurance than they do on taxes. Most of our tax money goes to military spending to support the global corporate empire The next place most of our tax money goes, is Interest on the debt, which of course goes to the bankers. Then a huge chunk of our tax money goes to Medicaid that supports illegal aliens who provide an eager and desperate slave labor work force. And then corporate subsidies. Everything the individual gets from the federal government is paid for by fees and other special taxes, like gas taxes, sin taxes, unrealistically high cost of getting a passport, or obtaining a patent. If you get ripped off by a corporation, you must find a lawyer to help you in order to obtain justice. That is backwards. You should be able to report to authorities, and they should investigate. Isn't that where our taxes are supposed to go? Instead, we have to try and sue the corporations, and corporations live in court. Corporations love law suits, because they have private armies of lawyers to defend them. It is financial feudalism. Corporations are stripping away the rights of man, not only depriving us of property, but also life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The federal government is supposed to protect our liberties, and that is what our representatives should be doing, protecting the rights of the individual against corporate abuse.

I don't have a credit score. Really, cash only here.

I ride my bike most everywhere or walk.

I eat right because I grow most of my own food.

I work for a family run business.

I can't speak about taxes because I get all of my income tax back at the end of the year.

I don't buy a product unless I know what that company stands for. If I can't buy it then I make it or make do without it.

I always shop locally and if possible from a family run establishment.

I mention all this because this 'new' awakening regarding big daddy corporations, their effect on local economies, their effect on the government and their effect on the environment is nothing new. It's been going on for a long time. It seems no one was listening to the hippies after all. Too bad because there was a huge generation of people that tried very hard to wake the world up.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Technology NOT created by corporations, and certainly not created by the bankers. Almost all of the tech was actually developed by fed gov money, back in the day when our tax dollars did something for the people, or by small start ups, sucked dry by big corporate vampires.

What's your slave rating?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

It's fairly clear you missed the point.

No worries...it appears that all the OWS have as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Refresh the tree. Rage against the machine.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Simply put: Whenever you buy anything your dollar is like a vote for that corporation. You, the individual, are supporting that company and essentially sanctioning all that company's actions.

Without that support that entity ceases to exist. Don't buy it if you don't like who is selling it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by poet1b

Simply put: Whenever you buy anything your dollar is like a vote for that corporation. You, the individual, are supporting that company and essentially sanctioning all that company's actions.

Without that support that entity ceases to exist. Don't buy it if you don't like who is selling it.

Except that we have a government that does not believe in true capitalism. When you have a gov't that will use those same voting dollars, stolen right out of your pocket, to prop up bad corporations, how do you fight that?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When I got up this morning my girlfriend told me..

I refuse to believe Corporations are Individuals
until Texas Executes One!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marzabeth

Except we have less knowledge about the companies behind the products we buy than the politicians we vote for, and these days, it might all be coming from the same giant, world controlling corporation.

At least when you vote on government issues, it is one vote per person, in the markets, only those with the big bucks are heard.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

True capitalism?

Wow, that is what the communists said about communism. "No one believes in true communism".

I believe in the market system, and property ownership is inherent to the market, but not the center piece. When capitalism gets in the way of the market system, then it is a problem.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Middle class: Still stupid and gullible.

I am smart enough pay to 90% in taxes and not shoot myself.

American engineering: Still way ahead of Somalia!

Bring back manufaturing to the USA. Support your local kitchenware factory!

Book a vacation to the Bahamas the moment you receive 4 grand in tax refunds. It's the American way, baby!

Pressure China to float her currency. Maybe then the world will buy our overpriced and under-engineered pieces of $hit.

A friendly face is a Jewish face.

The world should be grateful we give them genetically-modified food.

Computer animated penguin films will save the American export machine.

Support the troops. Let them slaughter wedding party guests!

China is evil. They put chemicals in milk and copy everything we do. At least we only invade others.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Slogans for the new revolution, hmmm

"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WANT, BUT WE WANT IT NOW"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by marzabeth

I don't know what free market preaching bobble head came up with this talking point people keep posting, but it is pure nonsense. It is impossible to keep up with what evil corporate entity is producing said product. These corporate entities have more names than carter has pills.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Are you worried about your CEOs bonus?

Destroy the planet? So the aliens won't invade?

Aren't we lucky children in Asia work so hard?

edit on 15-10-2011 by poet1b because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
We want pizza
Chicken wings a plus
but not a must!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Are you are going to sit this revolution out?

What will you do when your credit at Domino's is used up?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by popsmayhem

Are you are going to sit this revolution out?

What will you do when your credit at Domino's is used up?

If THEY PROMISE free pizza! I'M IN!!

Credit at domino's is used up? What the hell are you talking about?
The corporations have endless pockets they COULD supply my pizza
fetish for a lifetime.. How dare!!!

Pizza Pizza
we want pizza
chicken wings a plus
but not a must!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join