It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA TV and ISS live broadcast down all morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
NASA TV is looping the same edited video replay of STS-135 E.V.A. whenever you hit the streaming player. I watch NASA channel every day and I never saw that happen before. Simultaneously all live feeds from ISS also are down for public view. I'm wonder if there's something going on up there and they don't want people sniffing around...

www.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...
mms://a1709.l1856953708.c18569.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1709/18569/v0001/reflector:53708

Does anybody here have any clues???

edit on 10/7/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I checked all 3 of your links...yep, all down. It is strange, that all 3 are not transmitting. hmmm

Wonder if it is by design, or equipment failure.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I am going to have to take your word for it that this hasn't happened in the past, since I don't keep up with this on my own. But if this is the case then this situation is kind of odd, good find.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah, I can't seem to get any feed past the first link. Nicely done. I read somewhere about possible communication failures today? Perhaps that was focused on yesterday, as that is when I read it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thhorsemen

I am going to have to take your word for it that this hasn't happened in the past, since I don't keep up with this on my own. But if this is the case then this situation is kind of odd, good find.

I didn't say it "hasn't happened in the past". I said I never saw this happen before.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Someone posted a thread today, about satellite failures in Canada.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I saw that, oddly enough my power just flickered and my internet keeps scrambling the images on my screen. Very strange. I wouldn't be very suprised if our current power grids were rendered useless by something cosmic. They seem susceptible enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's fine now. It goes out every time it orbits when it hits an area where the signal is weak.... I see it all the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by EvanJP

Someone posted a thread today, about satellite failures in Canada.

Well i'm on xplornet Sat. it was down for just over 24 hours
At first i was thinking NASA or NSA or something shut me down because of my few
comment about Phage
But then there was a provincial election on in Ontario quess they wanted to control the outcome

top topics

join