It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why men are in trouble

page: 9
11
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The feminist movement was created to break up the family and have both parents working for the same amount of money that the man used to be able to make himself. The state raises the kids, you both work 40 hours a week and still cant get by and then planned parenthood makes it look sexy for your daughter to murder her own kids before they can even be born. Afterall, its a woman's right to have absolutely no responsiblity when it comes to birth control. If she forgets or simply refuses to take the pill, the man will just go to jail when he refuses to become a slave for the rest of his life. Thats okay because thats called equality.

This was done purposely to seperate the men from the women and the parents from their kids. What did Hitler say? All he needed to do was win the minds of the women and the men would fall in line. And what do we see on the radio? Music geared directly towards women because if the women will listen to it, the men will too. Its really not hard to put 2 and 2 together folks, but if you want to look at stats, the white male is the most discriminated against individual in the United States. The white male will be passed over for jobs that blacks, latinos and asians of both genders are not even qualified for simply because he is an evil white man. But it gets worse, If a woman is in the race for the same job as any man of any race, she will get it over even the 'minority'. This is what 'equal rights' brings you. The inability to be equal.

So what did we learn? Its okay. Do you know why? Because all of you pro feminist types know you're not fighting for equal rights. If you were fighting for equal rights you'd be fighting to have women serve on the front lines right next to the men. You would be fighting against planned parenthood when a woman walks in their front door and kills a man's child without even telling him. That would be equality. But no, you want an advantage and guess what? You got it now and you took your advantage by destroying not only the ability to make a decent wage, but also the very idea of family.

I just have one last question to all of you people out there that are pro abortion. How does it feel to support mass genocide? Need to get rid of those weeds dont you Margaret?




posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   


Reply to MasterGemini:

I take my hubby out to dinner quite often and pay! I paid even when I was dating him.

I know plenty of women who pay child support

Are you serious? I was taught vehicle maintenance I was even allowed to drive. I know more males who don't know how to change a tire or oil than I do women who don't know it.

I don't know anyone who can't figure out how to calculate a tip.

I always leave a tip, 20% unless the service was horrid and even with bad service I leave a 10% tip.

every single woman I know of can cook, although I know very few men who can

this is just basic manners and has little to do with gender. I teach my boys to open doors for anyone. Honestly I find myself as a woman holding open more doors for men than I have had men open them for me. But it is about politeness and I also find that when I do hold a door for a man, their demeanor changes as if suddenly they were reminded of their manners..

HA.. gold digging in today's economy? LMAO Seriously though, I don't think this is as common as you may believe it is


PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is the only thing that will solve these problems, not the blame game.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888
 

You post was just ridiculous, by your logic women who are also from minority backgrounds should be the most employed of all the other categories. I'll let you looked up the stats on that (spoiler) they are not.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888
 


EQUAL RIGHTS are something you EARN... by choice... on an individual basis. Like respect. Not something you DEMAND and FORCE down someone's throat until they choke on it.

BTW... I'm PRO CHOICE. Not the same as Pro Abortion. I got that way after catching wind of just how dangerous adoption can be for SOME rape victims... and the children they bear. Ever been hit in the head with a boomerang??? Ever have a hand grenade blow up in your face??? Children as weapons. Who'd have guessed.
edit on 8-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa



Reply to MasterGemini:

I take my hubby out to dinner quite often and pay! I paid even when I was dating him.

I know plenty of women who pay child support

Are you serious? I was taught vehicle maintenance I was even allowed to drive. I know more males who don't know how to change a tire or oil than I do women who don't know it.

I don't know anyone who can't figure out how to calculate a tip.

I always leave a tip, 20% unless the service was horrid and even with bad service I leave a 10% tip.

every single woman I know of can cook, although I know very few men who can

this is just basic manners and has little to do with gender. I teach my boys to open doors for anyone. Honestly I find myself as a woman holding open more doors for men than I have had men open them for me. But it is about politeness and I also find that when I do hold a door for a man, their demeanor changes as if suddenly they were reminded of their manners..

HA.. gold digging in today's economy? LMAO Seriously though, I don't think this is as common as you may believe it is


PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is the only thing that will solve these problems, not the blame game.


Oh even had to throw in the bold letters to boot?

You mad bro?


I don't think you have a very good understanding of us 25 and under crew.

For example, there are many women who follow the 'dating season' (s) now.

As in a summer relationship, then a school relationship, then a sprink break fling followed by a winter romance.

LoL it is getting truly pathetic.
edit on 8-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Revolution9
 


I think you need to get in touch with reality! men are supposed to be men and back in the Victorian dys,things weren't as you have described.You are just going along with the anti masculine ways of today when in fact we should not be changing who men are by drugging them to be couch slobs because masculinity is what has brought about this great world despite a few hiccups in between the building process.


What bothered you so much as to tell me I am out of touch with reality??? Please back that up. You are just putting me down unless you give a clear example or quote of where I am out of touch with reality!

I am far from anti masculine. I actually care for men a great deal. The old ways are not working. I said I don't want to die for a state in some goofed up war and I don't want to be a machine on the production line. You be a soldier if you want, your choice. Are soldiers behaving in a masculine way when they rape young women? Is that male.

I said I don't want that silly old role anymore. It has nothing to do with me. I am a man on my own terms and no other man or woman can tell me if I am a man or not. I am a man, a male, I have the tackle so I am of the male gender. I don't fit with that stereotype. I can't even act that stereotype.

Clever guys like me who don't give a hoot what others think of me are the ones who get to lead interesting lives. I have a very alternative lifestyle and it actually works very well. I made it myself. I created my own lifestyle. I do not fit the norms, but I am having a good time. I use my imagination.

Cave men days are over! You know, I think I am glad women did stand up for themselves. They were being treated very badly before. I trust women enough to know that through all this upheavel a fairer balance between the sexes can be achieved. I want a lover not a submissive slave. I don't want to be her jailer and feel like I am keeping her in prison.

I have always been an iconoclast. Rubs ya up, don't it! Tough cheese Dear Friend. I hate injustice and people getting walked all over; be they another gender, another sexuality, another culture, another religion, another race.

I think I am rather in touch with reality, dear soul. You tell me where I am out of touch and I'll take a look and let you know if I think your judgement is fair or not.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else notice peoples need to blame an outside source for things not being what they think they ought to be? At any point is there ever personal responsibility for our actions and where we end up in life or do people really just sit around pointing fingers and blaming others at why their life isn't the best it could be?



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl
 


Who cares?

Societies change.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl
 


As a civilization and as a society we have evolved far from the traditional old stereotypes.

This has to do with our advancements in our society due to technology for example.

We no longer need Women to wash our clothes in a nearby stream and dry them on a tree any longer.

We know longer need Men to fight off bears from the cave or carry logs home to build a cabin.

The world has changed.

But we both need one another so I don't feel that Men are in trouble. It's the balance and symetry of our existence called the yin & yang.

As with all things in nature, they work in cycles and men and women will evolve into new types of roles in society.

Perhaps the Women will become the breadwinners and the men will be the home maintenance men, cooks and house cleaners and society as a whole won't be so polarized towards the age old male and female stereotypes ?

I see it already happening in many households these days....

PEACE



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Revolution9


What on earth do you mean, "man up"? You mean like stay in that prison of perception and worn out concept of what the Victorians thought men were. Is the only way to "man up" to be a wife beater, heavy drinking, no eloquence, not in touch with one's soul kinda guy?


I dunno what he means, but I can give my own perspective.

I don't wanna cry.

I don't wanna be "sensitive".

I don't wanna "get in touch with my feminine side" - why, I'd have to slap myself! Hard!

I don't want to be married to a woman that thinks she's a man. If I wanted that, I'd just marry another guy and be done with the BS.

To be honest, it seems that's what a lot of women are looking for these day, so they need to just bypass me and keep looking.

That's prolly why I'm not married any more. Got no interest in manly women. If I wanted to be a girl, I'd have the operation.

If "sensitive guys" are what they're looking for, just move along - I ain't interested in those kinds of women, either., so the feeling is mutual. I got stuff to do, like grunting, scratching, hunting, and fishing. Ain't got time to be a girlie and help you pick out the proper shade of chartreuse for the curtains.

Who says a man is a "wife beater"? Where I come from, the girls beat guys like that up - often. Ain't no "man" about a guy that hits women. Takes a wussie to beat up on women, and luckily in my neck of the woods the girls ain't scared to beat right back, and put those wussies in their proper place. If you want to fight, go find another man to pick on, just like the big boys do.


Hey big boy, what is that comment all about. You obviously like fighting, you talk about it a lot.

I am saying that we don't have to conform to stereotypes and social engineering. I am proof of that. I don't want to be like you, understand? I want to be like me. You have nothing to teach me. May be I have nothing to teach you.

Your comment about me was badly put together and very unfair. Expect a strong response when you dishonor me like that. Be a gentleMAN. You were just bashing me for no good reason, mate!









edit on 8-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: forgot quote marks



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
History has shown, that when we are under a "matriarch" society, "blood runs as a river flows" in the streets and homes..

Their has been more bloodshed when a women is in charge then all wars provided by man (look it up people)..

Wars have even been fought "BECAUSE" of a woman (no skirt I know is ever worth the death of a civilization, or the ransacking of a home. death of a family, and or village)..

The largest consumer of BS materialistic items, are "women", the greatest assassins are "women" (they have a moral shutoff switch built in, they are the only one of our species that can saddle up to a "target" of either sex, smile, slit their throat, and have an orgasm from the "thrill" of them dying) .. women have been the cause of more travesties then anything man has ever done (history has shown this to be true)..

So getting degrees (which you can never use because of the current job market bottoming out), and pointing to that as being a reason for being "smart" is really thin in the reality department..

The reality is, a women "has" to live in a mans world, if we let women be in charge, we have anarchy and devastations...



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Men are in trouble because women have gained so much. I believe it takes a woman to raise a "man". When mothers are working 40 + hours a week, men revert to children. That is what they know. These seemingly small social changes have drastic affects.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini


LOL Well I was replying within your post and figured my answers would just be bolded next to yours. LOL Then I realized it looked stupid.

I'll have to watch the video when I don't have kids around. LOL I have four boys ages 14 and under.. I'm trying to get a grasp of the 25 and under group so I can better raise my boys. I'd hate for them to turn out anything like what it seems men are becoming.. or rather not becoming?
However as far as dating goes.. I think it's a good idea to date more than just one person. Really your trying to find a mate so it's smart to find out what is out there right? Men have done that for ages, just for different reasons. For males it would be dating a whole bunch because they are following their need to procreate. For women it is to find a suitable genetic partner that would make healthy children.. (very basic instinctual reasons here mind you)

Why would it be a good thing to settle down and get serious at such a young age anyways? You limit what your options are in life that way and I don't see how that is good for men or women.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by Partygirl
 


As a civilization and as a society we have evolved far from the traditional old stereotypes.

This has to do with our advancements in our society due to technology for example.

We no longer need Women to wash our clothes in a nearby stream and dry them on a tree any longer.

We know longer need Men to fight off bears from the cave or carry logs home to build a cabin.

The world has changed.

But we both need one another so I don't feel that Men are in trouble. It's the balance and symetry of our existence called the yin & yang.

As with all things in nature, they work in cycles and men and women will evolve into new types of roles in society.

Perhaps the Women will become the breadwinners and the men will be the home maintenance men, cooks and house cleaners and society as a whole won't be so polarized towards the age old male and female stereotypes ?

I see it already happening in many households these days....

PEACE


I agree. We now have more freedom to be individuals and society is willing to tolerate greater diversity. I am happy because the other way was much more confined and brutal, with no acceptance of people who wanted to do things a little differently. Thank you for that, LADIES!!!



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888
 


Thanks for you post bro, pretty much nailed the whole issue in one post!



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Is it just me or does anyone else notice peoples need to blame an outside source for things not being what they think they ought to be? At any point is there ever personal responsibility for our actions and where we end up in life or do people really just sit around pointing fingers and blaming others at why their life isn't the best it could be?


It is called projection. All that one dislikes and fears is projected like a screen onto another individual or group who become the object of hate and fears. Then they are made a scapegoat. Happens all the time in this wonderful world of cruelty.

I don't actually blame anyone for anything. It is better that way. We are all victims of circumstance. Better to approach the whole thing with forgiveness, patience and tolerance.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another thing I notice is that a lot of men seem to battle against change and evolution of our ways. Both men and women have changed a lot over time. I was once told that the only consistent thing in life was change so we can battle against change or we can evolve and figure out how to change and become better.

Or we could just sit around blaming women for the decline of men. You know the very same men who devalued women's role in society and gave them reason to think they were not good enough to begin with. But hey, if the blame game is what floats your boat, by all means.. go ahead!



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by Partygirl
 


Perhaps the Women will become the breadwinners and the men will be the home maintenance men, cooks and house cleaners and society as a whole won't be so polarized towards the age old male and female stereotypes ?

I see it already happening in many households these days....

PEACE


The age old male and female stereotypes? Which ones would those be?

Women menstruate, give birth, breast feed, have a stronger bond with the children and have the patience to help them mature. Are these the stereotypes?

Men are stronger, more suited for physical labor, see things as black and white because many work choices need to be made without deliberation. Are these the sterotypes?

All of these things are natural not stereotypes. Just because industrialization has moved much of the work from blue collar to white collar does not mean that the basic functions that we were born to do should be changed. These changes have lead to the degradation of marriage, family, and raising children. Now that we perceive are roles as undefined we no longer know how to make anything work.

Until men start giving birth to children and women become the physically dominate gender than we should not be changing what we were naturally born to do. Why are women so intent on proving that they don’t need men? We are created to need each other it’s the natural way.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by MaMaa
Is it just me or does anyone else notice peoples need to blame an outside source for things not being what they think they ought to be? At any point is there ever personal responsibility for our actions and where we end up in life or do people really just sit around pointing fingers and blaming others at why their life isn't the best it could be?


It is called projection. All that one dislikes and fears is projected like a screen onto another individual or group who become the object of hate and fears. Then they are made a scapegoat. Happens all the time in this wonderful world of cruelty.

I don't actually blame anyone for anything. It is better that way. We are all victims of circumstance. Better to approach the whole thing with forgiveness, patience and tolerance.


Agreed, well except for the victims of circumstance bit. I believe that we are all responsible for ourselves and how we turn out, regardless of gender.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by MasterGemini


LOL Well I was replying within your post and figured my answers would just be bolded next to yours. LOL Then I realized it looked stupid.

I'll have to watch the video when I don't have kids around. LOL I have four boys ages 14 and under.. I'm trying to get a grasp of the 25 and under group so I can better raise my boys. I'd hate for them to turn out anything like what it seems men are becoming.. or rather not becoming?
However as far as dating goes.. I think it's a good idea to date more than just one person. Really your trying to find a mate so it's smart to find out what is out there right? Men have done that for ages, just for different reasons. For males it would be dating a whole bunch because they are following their need to procreate. For women it is to find a suitable genetic partner that would make healthy children.. (very basic instinctual reasons here mind you)

Why would it be a good thing to settle down and get serious at such a young age anyways? You limit what your options are in life that way and I don't see how that is good for men or women.


Don't bother watching the video
its just a guy melodically reciting trololololol

I don't sit around playing video games, but as a man who has zero interest in chasing after today's woman (no, not gay) I wouldn't be so quick to accuse men of becoming things.

Women are now more promiscuous then ever, myself and most of my peers have been cheated on FAR FAR MORE by women than fellas cheating on the women.

The economy also must be taken into account, young men have been the hardest hit group of any.
I have NEVER seen a women suck it up and stay with a guy even though times are hard, and many of us having seen that truth would rather not waste our time.

So without jobs how are we supposed to chase women? No money take them out, when was the last time a woman asked a man on a date and asked to pay?

Talk to them? LoL better get your iphone and facebook ready.
(paid for by mommy and daddy)
edit on 8-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join