It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for Cancer, Do the 1%ers Have It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought Mr. Jobs died of Aids complications. Cancer is one result when you have Aids.

Peace to all.

Maybe the rich have a cure for Aids as well.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hell, i hear tell that baking soda cures cancer, because the cancer cannot survive in a certain environment in the body, increase pH levels in the body and the cancer cannot live. There are many theories. Seen videos of people explaining that hemp oil can do it too, a biochemist did it. videos got removed from youtube pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I got work to do, but I'll be back in a bit to post more data on 1%ers and cancer rates. Thanks, all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Steve Jobs may have had 1% of the wealth, but I don't think he was such a great friend to the "establishment."

He changed the world so much so fast that I think he created a lot of problems for the "establishment" as far as controlling a population is concerned.

He may not have been privy to such a cure, if one should exist among the elite of the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In my opinion everybody will have cancer if you live long enough.If you look at all of the nuclear plants and all of the nuclear bombs that has been set off, it's in the air,water and food. I lost my dad to cancer, he was a heavy smoker that worked in the coal mines all of his life, but he got real sick when the doctor's diagnosed him. The mental effect was really hard on him and the doctors told him they could cure it, the pressure was put on him to take radiation and chemo, they said we needed to start right away so he did and went down hill fast.It went from a cure to six months to live. The moral of the story is to live and love everyday and if you get diagnose with look in to all you options and do let anybody tell you what treatment is right for you.Me personally if I get it no radiation or chemo for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join