It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for Cancer, Do the 1%ers Have It?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This thread stems from a highly speculative thread Steve Jobs, murdered? by member, UniverSoul.

Over the past two days I've seen this idea arise several times; do the super wealthy have a cure for cancer? One way to ascertain if there is a cure for cancer only for the 1%ers is to make a list of people who are the 1%ers and see how many have died or had cancer and recovered.

Here's an example using current US presidents.

Ronald Reagan had surgeries for colon and skin cancer. (his daughter died from cancer.) George Bush had basal skin cancer removed from his face during his Vice Presidency. (His 3 year old daughter died from leukemia.) Bill Clinton had a cancerous growth (basal cell carcinoma) removed from his back. (His mother died from breast cancer.) George W Bush has had precancerous lesions removed from his face. His wife has had skin cancer removed from her knee.

Source Yahoo Answers (I did not verify these but the poster has positive user numbers). Yahoo link.

That list shows that recent US presidents have all survived cancer.

Here's a fascinating list of all Goldman Sachs executives, of those born in the 1940s or 1950s 99% are still alive. Statistically, I believe we should see more death here, in any form not just cancer but surprisingly we don't. The only one who is dead and could still be alive (born in the 40s) is Karel Van Miert, and he died from a "fall."

(This is a small snippet from a much larger list)

Please check out this link and let me know if I'm reading this right, because if so there is also a case to be made that if you work for Goldman Sachs, you'll live a long healthy life as well. (Support for the existence of a 1%er-only cancer cure).

These are just two examples, but can anyone point to cancer as the cause of death of a known 1%er? (Besides Steve Jobs).

Disclaimer - No disrespect to cancer victims whatsoever. Just curious, that is all. And please check out that Goldman Sachs link, I think there's more in there to learn.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Jason88 because: added source

edit on 7-10-2011 by Jason88 because: clarified GS list

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Yea they dont get it. They don't pollute their body with crap everyday.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It is interesting to me that you bought this up. We have just lost a family member to cancer and I was talking today with a friend about Steve Jobs and thought that if there was a sincere or proven cure for cancer then surely he would have it available to him.

What a discussion ensued. All the way from 'simple' cancer to murder, although Mr Jobs being very wealthy he did not seem very political or did not seem to have some saintly/dastardly plan for the world, therefore not being within that particular 'circle', who (if it exists) have the cure for cancer.

It has certainly made me realise that no matter how much money, intellect or power; all of us are armless and powerless against nature and death.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I could believe that, though cancer can be in your genes, inherited. Though isn't it odd that of those two examples where a 1%er is in their 60s and 70s and they don't have cancer.. I would think at least one person would have died from cancer from those lists.

Of course not everyone gets cancer (thank god), but it's prevalent enough in its many forms where statisitcally I think we should have seen it pop up in those lists (the Goldman Sachs list is big, you must visit the link above to get what I'm talking about).

I'll dig around for other 1%ers and cancer ties.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My grandmother survived plenty of skin cancers. Even a major operation at 95 for skin cancer. She is not an elite. facts are that a lot of skin cancers are treatable. No conspiracy there.

IRM

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I dont think they have a cure for cancer, however they can obviously afford better healthcare in general, and that is the main reason they live longer.
Not to mention the fact that wealthier people tend to live longer in general and always have done

If a billionaire had access to a cure for cancer, do you not think they would have the capability to invest in the product to make themselves even more rich?
If they have the knowledge in buisness to get themselves into the top 1% or whatever, i am sure they would see the potential in a wonder drug that could rid one of the biggest killer diseases known to man.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Steve Jobs didn't have the cure with his worth in billions.

RIP.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Sorry to hear about your family member, cancer has effected my family as well.

Since we're in a highly speculative forum (Skunk Works), I would tend to agree that if a cure exists that Mr. Jobs wasn't playing by the rules and denied a cure from other 1%ers.

Still digging around for more data, please anyone else join in.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That's great about your grandmother, at 95 too.

Agree with skin cancer, but other forms are deadlier... since we're in Skunk Works, I'm just throwing this out there, and that Goldman Sachs list sent me searching for more data.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
On the cancer note, I watched the documnetary below the other night on how hemp oil can is meant to help cure cancer.

Some interesting facts, especially how govermnet and the medical world doesnt even want to look into it.

Look into 'Pheonix Tears'.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

cheers for the backlink haha
some good research there..
im going to start looking deeper into this aswell
i think its naive to assume they dont know a lot more then we are told

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

I agree about access to health care, better lifestyles afforded by their money and such. But, I have heard during polite conversation, through a friend, at dinner with some of these 1%ers talking about the need for population control. So, they already have billions (generational wealth) and do not want a cure for cancer made available to all - as the conspiracy goes....
edit on 7-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Your thread got me thinking. Thanks for joining in, and with the help researching too.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believe Cancer can be cure if early treated, the problem with Steve Jobs is that by the time he found out he has pancreatic cancer he needed a liver transplant, this is a major surgery, that even without cancer is hard for the body.

Now, in the US the regular treatment of radiating the body does more harm than good on many of the patients, this kills the ability of the body immune system to fight back.

Most of the people that sadly die from Cancer is due more to side effects that the disease itself.

In Europe where big pharma is not in every aspect of medicine natural alternative clinics flourishes, but you can not start a natural alternative treatment after having your body bombarded with radiation.

You get better chances working with your own God giving natural immunity, that is why many people that seek natural alternative treatments fail, they go after the medical system fails them.

My father has been fighting cancer since he was 65, he is now 76 active and alive (he is been a vegetarian for 10 years now), my grandfather lived to be 100 with prostate cancer that he never wanted to be treated for, he had it for 25 years of his life, my father in law now 77 is fighting cancer also.

I guess sometimes the person own body can be strong when it comes to deadly diseases while others are not so lucky.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes they do, but so do we.

Burzynski is a very good watch to see the lengths the state will go to surpress cancer cures.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

How many people die of Dementia? Or do they really die of dehydration and starvation?

How many people die of cancer? Or do they die because chemotherapy, the most common treatment, kills off the immune system? We know it does enormous damage to the liver, heart, kidney, paralyzes bone marrow stem cells and causes severe anemia.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This man has found the cure for cancer
But the FDA and senators call him a kook, even though he has proven he has cured it with test results, yet still no FDA funds

Its a long documentary, but its worth it.
I dont see an elite going there when the elites don't want to publicly acknowledge that theres a cure for cancer.
Also, i think the cure for cancer is much simpler than we are making it, i believe it is out there. Just think the elites are so deluded that they wouldn't dare get the treatment. And chances are, they already have had it and have had it removed.

I hope its not an 'eye for an eye' kind of deal for them either, hope he didnt have to choose for someone else to die so they could live..oh wait..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Jason88

How many people die of Dementia? Or do they really die of dehydration and starvation?

How many people die of cancer? Or do they die because chemotherapy, the most common treatment, kills off the immune system? We know it does enormous damage to the liver, heart, kidney, paralyzes bone marrow stem cells and causes severe anemia.

The chemo does the most damage than the actual cancer i think. Watch the first 10 minutes of the video above, its a story about a police officers daughter, and how the chemo is what killed her, not the cancer, after he got her CURED OF CANCER

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Rick Simpson story is interesting and I can confirm that I have witnessed some treatment done with hemp oil myself and the person is now cured. However, I did not do any studies and although they were not taking pharmaceutical medicine they were also supplementing with lots of other theoretical treatments. Such as chillies, high Vit C doses and lots of other herbs and spices.

It could have been a one of them it could have been all of them, it could have been chance. What strikes me is that personally I know two people who took an alternative and lifestyle approach (one with hemp oil), while rejecting traditional pharmaceutical methods and survived. I know another two people who went with chemotherapy and other drugs who unfortunately did not survive.

Statistically you can’t make a solid conclusion from just a few people and not knowing the full details, but it does make you wonder.

I know the conspiracies regarding pharma companies burying the cure for profit but I just don’t think something that big could remain untold for so long by so many, but maybe so.

As you said this is skunk works so you can stretch it a bit - going on that I would say that if there is a cure there is no way the 1% if they had it would 'release' it unless there was something very big and important to them in doing so. Talking highly speculative Illuminati style of stuff here of course. There is a thread somewhere regarding this topic; it was very interesting/entertaining. If I find it I will post it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

no problem, glad to help uncover the truth
another thing i think is important, wether chemotherapy is actually a treatment we should be using. i mean everything says to me that we shouldnt but big pharma want us to..its expensive as so what does that tell you, not to mention the fact it kills many, can cause more problems etc..
and when you look at the cures said to be avaliable (where people have actually cured cancer with them) they are usually very simple
i think that anything done by big pharma warrant an investiagation by ats

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join