It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 cents over 100$ ?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Greeting people of ATS

The economy is getting worst,why?
What is the valeu of the USD?
What is it based on?
Who created the Dollar?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Your 25 cent is silver ,its valeu is the weight of silver.....
your dollars is paper ,its valeu is the paper.....

now lets hope Anonymous will help......
www.youtube.com...

have fun dont run your number 1

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

Wrong forum....

Plus...this has been discussed at length on here previously

Go to the search button...and type "FIAT currency" or "green back" or "Silver standard"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
please read the thread in my signature for info on how to fix these problems\

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

Your 25 cent is silver

Ahh, no it isn't, and hasn't been for decades. Seriously, you guys need to get your facts straight before you post incoherent ramblings here and make yourself look like an idiot.

I'm not calling you an idiot, but from your post, you are clearly coming off as one.

US currency is issued from the Federal Reserve, which is a PRIVATE bank, they put Federal in the name to confuse you. They print the dollar then LOAN it to the government plus interest. This is why this system can not sustain itself. The US dollar gets it's value from the amount of US dollars in circulation or lack there of.

The gold and silver standards died a long time ago making your little piece of paper, in reality, worth less than the paper it's printed on.

Way back, way back, that dollar said right on it that it was a receipt for gold. They killed the gold standard and invented fiat currency to fleece the nation and it worked.

Back then, your money was worth what it was based on the value of the gold or silver, but with fiat currency, there is nothing backing up the dollar and the receipt itself becomes the currency.

If you are an example of a Anon supporter, I was 100% correct in my assessment that Anon is, like wikileaks, a government cointelpro psyop, and the followers who aren't shills are actually mentally deficient in many areas.
edit on 7-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

sorry bro im been out of the system for about 10 years i live in west africa

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Good thread. I have been part of my local credit union for years, and have turned atleast ten friends over from chase, bank of america, and other crap banks to our credit union. Nothing but good vibes over there. Now I have more reasons to convine people to switch over thanks to your thread though

new topics

top topics

join