It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dale Farms, Fighting House Demolition in N. Ireland by Ken O'Keefe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
vimeo.com...

I don't have a complete grasping of the situation over in N.Ireland, but based on what I've seen in this video these people are just trying to live their own lives without the governement telling them what they can or can't do. I see a potential good community and I guess the governement wants a community under their rule. That's my OPINION on it. So guys what do you think?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Dale Farm is in Basildon Essex KySc5, not N,Ireland. Dale Farm is a local food producer in N,Ireland and has been for quite a few years, The travelers are in an illegal site in Essex England.

"The Irish traveler community of Dale Farm in England are facing a forced eviction, they are also facing a racist system that falsely claims that the residents of Dale Farm are flouting the law. That is a lie, and the truth will be set out in the full documentary set to be released on October 1, 2011.

I agree with Martin Luther King Jr. who all too rightly said “Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere.” Those of us who care about justice should care about the nearly 90 families facing eviction at Dale Farm, this documentary intends to prove why that is the case. TJP – Ken O’Keefe,

edit on 7-10-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its in England not Northern Ireland

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
they've built on green belt land without permission but since they own the land its a legal minefield

alot of the hatred is due to how these travellers fund their lifestyle welfare along with stealing/doing poor quality contruction work for stupidly high prices cash in hand so they never put anything back into the system and when they do move on it normally costs the local council loads to have to clean up all the filth (human excrement etc) at the tax payers expense, but thats taring them all with the same brush as there are good ones out there

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Get them out, if they want to live in caravans then they don't need a permanent site, turf them out, and keep them moving.

new topics

top topics

join